You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"In that case I'd look forward to it." Harold smiled as he turned Yukie's face towards him and laid a loving kiss on his lips.Given the the paleness of his skin, pretty much anything on his skin would stand out nicely and accentuate the albino's beauty: a contrast of naive purity and carnal desire. In this sense Ayme also share this quality, but unlike Yukie, the older twin seemed still struggling with who he was and what he want to become. While Harold don't care about for Ayme's well being too much, since that's supposed to be Leroy's job, he dose care for his other brother as far as Yukie's happiness requires. He could only hope that Leroy would be able to keep Ayme from causing any trouble for him and Yukie.

"Ouch!" Derrick exclaimed lightly when the albino pulled his hair in protest to him taking the tomato. Derrick chuckled seeing just how different the man had become under the influence of alcohol, and given how the Ayme's hand roamed all over him, he was definitely not going to complain. "Well... being your bitch does sounds fun.... But we'll see who is who's bitch."

Derrick wrapped his arms around Ayme and covered the albino's lips, his tongue extended inside and could still taste the sourness of the salad's dressing. Their lips and tongues mingled for a while before Derrick finally let go of the albino to get some air. With a smile he got up from his seat with Ayme still in his arms, and laid the beautiful male on the table like a delicious dish to be devoured.

"How about let's do some of the 'discovery' we talked about?" Derrick smiled as he waved for the waitress nearby and made an order. He got up onto the table himself and continued to make out with Ayme. Moments latter the waitress returned with a basket of fruits and vegetables, as well as a huge bowl of slimy, sticky chocolate paste. Derrick smiled as he poured the whole bowl onto Ayme's body, making a huge mess on the table. With one hand he took a cucumber and used to to poke at Ayme's chocolate covered nipples, pressing and rubbing them teasingly. While his other hand held a pilled banana which he used rub on Ayme's erection, pressing against the sensitive tip of the member. Once Derrick got the fruit all covered in chocolate he stuffed it right into Ayme's mouth.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Well I think this ones okay" Yukie replied getting a pretty tattoo (couldn't tell what it was exactly) that was many beautiful lines in bright red. Relaxing against the chair Yukie watched the ceiling quite bored and keeping his mind occupied as the man tattooed his groin. Closing his eyes Yukie decided to take a short nap while the male did his work leaving Harold to his own devices. Surprisingly it wasn't long until Yukie was out cold and sleeping peacefully. The poor twins body was rather exhausted so a light nap was perfect for recharging his body until he could head back to bed with Harold.

---------

Ayme glaring playfully pulled derricks hair harder his eyes quite excited. Feeling his body suddenly being caressed and kissed the male didn't even notice his body was moving onto the cold table. Hissing slightly as he shivered Ayme looked at Derrick annoyed by the cold only to be deeply kissed again in quite thethe passionate manner. "Ah...it's so sticky" Ayme whined not caring for the chocolate that he knew would only be removed with hot water. Moaning instantly as his nipples where played with Ayme gripped at the edge of the table his body shivering.

"Ah~" Ayme moaned unable to really speak since his mind was only concentrating on the teasing banana that had made its way to his cock and was toying with his sensitive tip. With his own cock instantly rock hard Ayme looked up at Derrick before finding a banana coated in chocolate shoved into his mouth almost making the male choke.

While Harold and Yukie were at the tattoo parlor, Derrick was having his way with Ayme, teasing the beautiful man with the fruits and vegetables. "You look so delicious, now you taste delicious too." Derrick said jokingly as he licked on Ayme's chocolate covered chest, while he continued to flicker the man's nipple with the cucumber in his hand. He chuckled seeing Ayme struggling with the banana in his mouth and said: "Feel free to eat that. It is a banana after all. I'll replace it with something else"

Derrick got up and shifted his position so his was looking down at Ayme's erected member while his own was dangling over Ayme. He opened his mouth and took the chocolate covered member in his mouth and began to suck on it lustfully, the sweetness of the chocolate sauce was mixed with the saltiness of the man's pre-cum, and he began to bob his head up and down. Meanwhile took the chocolate coated cucumber and poked its slimy head between Ayme's butt cheeks and towards the still very welcoming entrance. It took some exploring but he managed to stick the vegetable inside. He let Ayme's length slip out of his mouth for a brief moment and said: "Feel free to return the favor~"

Ayme squirming under the torment glared at Derrick before forcefully biting off the banana taking half in his mouth. Clearly this was a more of a warning to the other not to test the males patience as he swallowed the banana and huffed. Seeing that Derrick was suddenly ontop of him Ayme blushed his drunken mood changing the sudden dick in face his earlier boldness gone as he looked away. Of course the twins distraction didn't last long his eyes looking back down at his lover who was eagerly sucking him off and slowly penetrating his ass with a lovely cucumber making Ayme moan softly. Hesitantly Ayme took derricks own throbbing cock into his mouth and started sucking the man off already drowning in the pleasure Derrick wasbefore providing his body.

Derrick groaned sensually as he felt Ayme's soft lips taking his erection and began sucking. The warmth and softness of the albino's tongue gave him some much needed stimulation, and almost instinctively he began to work his waist up and down, at first rather slowly, but gradually picking up pace and began to fuck the beautiful man's mouth passionately. Meanwhile he also began to suck on Ayme's member harder. By now he'd cleaned off all the chocolate on the man's length and all he tasted was the saltiness of his pre-cum, but that didn't make the length any less appetizing for Derrick, who was able to take the entire thing down his throat eagerly. Despite his passionate sucking Derrick wasn't slacking off with his hand, as he used the cucumber skillfully to stimulate Ayme's rear, thrusting it in and out, twisting and turning it, and also using its tip to massage the man's sweet spot. He pulled his head away slightly and allowed Ayme's length to slip out of his mouth and said teasingly: "Are you just gonna lay there and take everything like a bitch? Use those pretty hand of yours."

Ayme continued with pleasuring his lovers throbbing cock. His tongue swirling and skillfully teasing Derrick's tip in a way that was pleasurable but slightly over the top with teasing. Feeling his ass being stretched by the fruit Ayme stiffened up a little unsure about such an object entering his ass. After a few minutes of feeling nothing but pleasure one could say the albino was more then relaxed with the vegetable fucking he was receiving. Moaning loudly as his sweet spot was being touched every now and then Ayme looked at Derrick unsure what all he could do with his hands while being pinned under his lover.

"What exactly do you mean?" Ayme asked with a soft moan his body burning up with lust and a deeper need for satisfaction from his partners cucumber.

Derrick groaned into Ayme's length as he felt the albino pleasuring his length skillfully with his mouth and tongue. He must admit, the young man was rather good at this, most likely because he had a lot of practice with that older lover of his. That being said, he could tell that Ayme was holding back a little, not giving him quite enough stimulation just to tease him further. He chuckled when he heard the Ayme's question. He pulled away from the blow job and got up, turning around and looked down at the beautiful man laying in that chocolate mess and said teasingly: "I see, so you're not exactly good at the whole 'taking initiative' part huh? Just how the hell did you convince that guy to stay under you?"

Derrick got down between Ayme's legs and pulled the cucumber out. He threw it to aside and held his member against the chocolate covered hole, and easily pushed inside the albino's body. As he began to rock his waist back and forth he looked down at Ayme and smiled: "Well I guess I'll just have to do all the fucking."

"There was no convincing needed, maybe your ego is so big you think your a better lover then you actually are" Ayme snapped back not liking his lover being talked badly about. Despite the slight anger Ayme tried to calm himself down his eyes meeting derricks. "I'm not one for foreplay...and You don't seem like the type to easily become so submissive" Ayme admitted annoyed and unsure about Derrick since he did feel just a little over his head at the moment. Feeling the cucumber leave his ass Ayme looked at Derrick with a sharp glare the male at his limit with the mans teasing. The teasing of course wasn't teasing the cucumber easily being replaced with Derrick's throbbing cock making ayme moan and relax just a little.

Moaning helplessly as Ayme felt his partner grinding and fucking him he couldn't help but feel just a little more sultry with all the lewd noises he was making.

Derrick continued to thrust his member inside Ayme body, groaning joyfully feeling the softness and warmth of the albino's body. He chuckled after hearing what Ayme said and laughed: "Ha ha, it must be quite challenging to be your lover.... and I love a challenge!" He picked up pace of the movement of his waist and then grabbed Ayme's erection, pumping it skillfully.

At this point Ayme's lustful moans had attracted quite a lot of attention, as a few pairs of "lovers" had stopped playing and turned their gaze to the two beautiful man fucking. A few even approached their table and began to stroke their erection at the lewd scenes before them. Ayme smiled: "Look Ayme... we've got an audience! Let's give them a great climax to jerk off at, shall we?"

"Well I've only got two lovers at the moment" Ayme replied with a small smirk his body enjoying being pleasured and rammed. Moaning every so sweetly as his new lover continued to Fuck him senseless Ayme couldn't help but feel more at ease with the countless eyes watching them. "I've never really had an audience before." Ayme panted slightly catching his breath as his head spun from all the pleasure. " Well, I did earlier, but this seems different" Ayme admitted with another moan his hips bucking slightly as derricks hand continued to pleasure his own member that was close to releasing. Gripping the table Ayme cried out lustfully his own cock wishing it had someone riding him since he hadn't gotten off with just a hand job in a long time.

"Fuck me harder~" Ayme begged his voice trembling clearly showing he was much closer to release despite how much he wished he wasn't.

Derrick's smile widened when he heard Ayme calling him his "lover", though he doubt just what exactly did the albino meant by that word. "Well then my 'lover', let's end this with a bang!" Derrick said as he mustered all the strength in his body and began to thrust his waist fiercely, pounding at Ayme's sweet spot while pushing him closer and closer to climax. His body arched back and he let out a loud growl while he slammed his erection down Ayme's entrance, and as waves of pleasurable spasm coursed through his body, he unloaded strings of thick white cum inside.About the same time several members of the audience also picked up the pace of their masturbating, and moments latter spread their seed all over Ayme's pale skin. By the time the shower of cum stopped, Ayme was in a total mess of saliva, sweat, chocolate and cum. Seeing this Derrick chuckled as he pulled out of Ayme and said teasingly: "Well... looks like you're well marinated and is ready to be served." He looked around at the crowd and saw quite a couple of dicks still hard and said: "You wanna give them a taste?"

(We can do the orgy or skip to the end of the trip, up to you)

Finding his own body climaxing along with his lover and their new friends Ayme looked down at his dirty body. "Well depends~ I hope they don't mind my messy appearance" Ayme admitted with an oh so devilish smirk his eyes looking and mentioning for a few select men to step forward to play. Gently touching ones throbbing cock Ayme laughed slightly "good thing I'm slippery enough to not need any lube" Ayme teased his new gentleman caller as he pulled one male to the table. Leaning over his new Fuck toy Ayme happily left his ass open for whoever wanted to join in the mess of pure pleasure. Sliding himself easily into his own lover Ayme playfully bit the males neck not planning to go any easier on those he was dominating.

"I want you to watch...maybe join in if you desire~" Ayme teased Derrick clearly more of a slut then he let on to be when properly drunk the albino enjoying his newfound freedom.

Derrick smiled as he took a step back and crossed his arm: "Oh I don't think these fine gentlemen mind how messy you are... if anything, I think the messier the better. And Of course, I wouldn't miss this show for the world." He stood by and watched as Ayme surrounded himself with the crowd, who had ceased to be audiences of the show but active participants in it. A rather cute looking young man got dragged onto the table by the surprisingly strong albino and let out a loud, sensual moan when Ayme entered his hole without much trouble, clearly having prepared himself beforehand or more likely, had just finished being fucked by someone else so his ass was all lubricated and filled with cum.

Meanwhile a tall muscular man who looked like a body builder approached Ayme from behind and laid his hands on the albino's butt, squeezing the butt cheeks teasingly before positioning his erection against Ayme's welcoming hole. He thrust his member deep within and began rocking his waist back and forth. "Do you like it rough? Pretty boy?" the man smiled teasingly as he used Ayme's body to satisfy his desire. At the same time, a couple of man approached Ayme and began to run their tongue all across the albino's body, hungrily licked off all the filth and chocolate over his skin.

"Well then I hope I can steal a shower sometime later from someone~" Ayme admitted playfully nibbling on his lovers neck. Thrusting his hips in quite the powerful way Ayme smirked down at his younger Fuck enjoying his sweet moans that filled the air. "Mmh your smart to prepare yourself~ I usually don't care enough to nor remember to~" Ayme admitted his tongue slowly licking up the moaning males neck while his dick hit deeper and deeper inside of the male. While Ayme might have seemed inexperienced bottoming it was clear how much of a powerful top he could be when it came to making his partner melt and cry out in pleasure. Catching his newer playmate approaching Ayme bit his lip to hold back a moan as his ass was groped and then teased with the tip of the males cock.

Letting out a very sweet and adorable moan Ayme pulled his bottom closer so he was laying on top the bottoms cock now grinding against his own body with each thrust from his own. With his new top forcing his throbbing cock into Ayme's ass the albinos throbbing cock could only sink more into the poor bottom. "I can take whatever you dish out~" Ayme half moaned back clearly enjoying being dominated in such a way now that his mind was drunken and quite relaxed his own eyes open to how much fun sex really could be weather it made him a top or a bottom. While Ayme was more distracted on the pleasure he was receiving he clearly wanted to last longer the albino shivering at the unexpected licking all over his body.

The young man moaned loudly as his ass was violated by Ayme, and naturally wrapped his legs around the albino to draw him in closer. He wanted to reach for the albino and wrap his arms around his neck, but before he could do so, the other men held Ayme's body up so they could get to the man's front. Eagerly they swarmed towards Ayme and two men began to suckle his nipples, while another began to kiss and lick on Ayme's abs, piratically worshiping his body. Meanwhile the man behind Ayme smiled when he heard the almost taunting words saying that he could take whatever he dish out, and decided to pick up the pace and pound into Ayme mercilessly.

Meanwhile Derrick had found himself a comfortable chair and sat down, enjoying the erotic show in front of him. He noticed how much Ayme seemed to have changed even within the short span of time they've known each other. Or perhaps it's just a matter of the albino finally showing his true self. Derrick wondered just how much Ayme would change if given more time, and it would certainly be interesting to watch.

Ayme watched as his body was worshipped and adored by the horny group of men. While this activity was rather new to Ayme...he couldn't deny how much he loved the rush of being desired and wanted by so many men. As his ass was pounded and fucked deeply Ayme moaned happily with every deepening thrust ramming into his sensitive ass. With curious blood colored eyes Ayme looked over at Derrick his lips curling up into a smirk. "I do hope you don't mind our fun ending today~" Ayme asked his cheeks blushing a rose pink as his nipples where being caressed in a teasing way making his cock twitch inside of his submissive lover.

"For the fun I've shown you I do need to collect my pants and shower so I doubt you would mind me joining you back in your room to clean up....if not I could always ask one of these gentlemen" Ayme admitted running his hands playfully through a males hair.

Derrick chuckled hearing Ayme's words and said: "Oh don't worry about me. You look like you've got your hands, and holes full... ha ha!" He called for a waiter and asked for some drinks, and continued to watch as all of those people continued to worship the beautiful albino's body. It didn't take long before some of them to climax, the first being the young man who was getting fucked by Ayme in the ass, who moaned loudly when his cock twitched and throbbed while spilling his cum all over the place. The next was the muscular guy behind Ayme, who after filling up Ayme's hole with more cum pulled out of him satisfied, but his position was quickly replaced by someone else who eagerly rammed his own cock in Ayme. A couple of men who were masturbating at the scene also spilled their load. The orgy continued for hours, during that some would leave after cumming, but would soon be replaced by other onlookers who want a piece of the fun. The night was still young, and the albino seemed completely capable of outlasting everyone.

Harold woke up in his bed and looked at Yukie who was still asleep in his arms. He smiled as he saw the edge of the tattoo extending from his back which covered the number used to be there, and the smile widened when his gaze met with the beautiful pattern now decorating Yukie's lower torso. The convention had officially ended last night and they're going to head back home this morning. They had so much fun and had bought so many toys and gadgets that a truck had already left ahead of them. He laid a gentle kiss on Yukie's forehead and whispered lovingly: "Wake up love. Time for us to go home."

The two of them got dressed, which was something he almost had to re-learn after being scantly clad at best for so long. They headed for the restaurant to get breakfast. The place was quite empty given the fact that most of the guests had already left, and the few who remained had also reverted to their usual selves and were enjoying the morning in a more civilized manner. Harold looked across the room and just so happened that Leroy was there as well.

"Good morning Leroy. Haven't' seen you during the event." Harold smiled as they approached the table Leroy was at. He looked around but contrary to his expectation,s he didn't find the other albino around. "Where's Ayme?"

"Morning sir." Leroy smiled weakly: "He's probably still sleeping."

"Probably?" Harold raised an eyebrow: "Weren't you guys in the same room?"

"He didn't return to our room last night. A couple of nights actually." Leroy replied.

Harold frowned as the stared at Leroy. It's uncharacteristic of the security chief to let Ayme out of his sight for so long, and he wondered was there any problem between them. But it really wasn't his position to do anything about it. Plus Harold trust that whatever issue Leroy and Ayme may have, Leroy would be able to sort things out.

They had there breakfast and headed for the hotel entrance where their ride would be waiting. On their way there Leroy thought about his lover who he hadn't meet for quite a long time, and he could only imagine what Ayme had been up to during the period, and the thought made his heart ache. But he figured that it was probably for the best since he couldn't realistically satisfy Ayme's libido by himself. All he could do was to steel himself for their reunion and try to act normal.

(So :) normally I would write out a full reply on this but I've decided that basically I'm going to skip all the sex scenes for Ayme since we both agreed he just fucks around the rest of the time and exchanges numbers etc. And I really don't think I could write out what happened with a full reply on his half since I'm just not wanting to do that and since we are already moving the others into a leaving position. Basically to summarise my lazy postings Ayme is coming back a hot mess with many scratch marks and bitemarks and hickeys he's showered and still has very damp hair, and is still hungover. Sorry If this change in writing bugs you I feel bad not doing a whole reply but I don't want to keep dragging out his fun night despite how interesting it would be to write it out)

"Mnmmh it's to early" Yukie wined the male having enjoyed sleeping and snuggling Harold through the night. As Yukie reluctantly rolled out of the bed and stumbled towards his suitcase to pull on some pants and a shirt he couldn't help but smirk and kiss Harold's cheek softly. "I'm assuming we get to come back next year?" Yukie asked playfully unsure if they would even need to since Harold had bought so many items at the convention. Finishing dressing in quite the clumsy manner Yukie held onto Harold's arm as he was lead to the breakfast area surprised to see Leroy was already waiting for them. Raising a brow at the fact Ayme was no where to be seen and that Leroy clearly was covering his twins ass made Yukie frown slightly.

Pushing away the feeling of worry Yukie reminded himself that Ayme was able to take care of himself I mean the two where edging towards their early twenties at most and despite not looking any older the twins where in a way more mature in the aspect of caring for themselves. Despite how much they had grown and both had learned Yukie knew that if it wasn't for Harold taking them in when they where 19 (never mentioned their age in starting post I checked and I believe we agreed he was 18 as rules characters and Rp partners must both be) but, by now Yukie should have hit twenty after the first year with harold and should be getting closer to 21 making Harold possibly 34 or 33 if you want to say Harold was just 33 when Yukie hit 19 and since Ayme is identical twin same stuff follows for him.) now almost two years late Yukie was slowly inching towards his 21st birthday and he had a few things in mind for what he wanted from Harold. As the younger twin ate his breakfast pondering over the many ramblings in his mind he studied the shape Leroy was in wondering if he should speak or hold his tongue since it wasn't his place. After finishing his food and gathering their stuff Yukie followed Harold out to the car only to see Ayme waiting patiently against the vehicle a nice cup of coffee in his hand and a half smoked cigarette in the other the twin somehow more at peace then before.

"Oh yes, we can come back if you like. In fact, we can come back every year." Harold smiled when Yukie asked him about attending the convention again. In truth, he did quite enjoy the oppurtunity to fuck around so freely with an audience. Harold was certainly a man who love to bloat and show off, and nothing feeds his ego as much as showing off his beautiful lover while bathing in the jealous gazes of countless people. They finished breakfast uneventfully, and by the time they made their way to the hotel entrance Ayme was already waiting.

To Harold and Leroy's surprise the other albino had a cigarette in his hand. "Oh there you are! " Harold said teasingly as he walked approached Ayme with Yukie and sniffed slightly: "What brand are you smoking? It smell.... cheap. I'll get you something better once we're back home."

As Harold and Yukie got inside the car, Leroy approached Ayme in his usual manner and gentle smile: "Morning Ayme.' He laid a gentle kiss on his lover's face and said: "I guess this means that I get to pick up smoking again? I stopped before cause I didn't want the smell to bother you. Anyway, how have you been for the past couple of days? I assume you've enjoyed yourself?"

"I'm fine with what I'm smoking" Ayme replied to Harold raising a brow at his twin as Yukie nudged Harold a little playfully and crawled into the car. Taking another small breath of the cigarette Ayme dropped it to the ground before putting it out with his foot his mind deep in thought. While Ayme accepted the kiss it was still pretty evident he needed more sleep and possibly more of a decent meal since he felt and looked rather exhausted. "I didn't think you would leave with Harold and Yukie" Ayme admitted offering the lighter and a smoke to his lover. "I don't want you smoking because you only have one set of lungs...But I'll allow it this once." Ayme mumbled his eyes watching the scenery. "...I'm fine, I explored and met a few people and really explored the world.

I learned a lot of things I don't think tv or books could teach me" Ayme admitted slightly embarrassed. "I also realized that sometimes I stick out to much not knowing how to socialize" Ayme finished before picking up a small black bag and handed it to Leroy. "One of my....we can say 'teacher' told me it's good to get gifts for their lovers...he said that if they have been together for a long time it was best to choose something special." Ayme mumbled clearly shy about the gift but, strangely one could easily tell how much he had matured being thrown out into the world alone and with some many other lovers. "I was pretty sure I got the right size but if not...I can get them changed up" Ayme added his own matching black ring on his right hand since he was unsure if he should wear the ring on his left. Looking out the window slightly Yukie frowned and looked back at Harold.

"....we don't do anything in this case do we?" Yukie asked wondering if his twin even knew that he had betrayed Leroy by sleeping around so much. "....you put me by your side and refused to let anyone touch me if you didn't approve...I don't think Leroy did the same with Ayme" Yukie whispered slightly uneasy with his brother and Leroy the younger twin worried the two would start fighting.

Seeing Ayme offering him the lighter and cigarette Leroy chuckled: "Nah I was just kidding. As you said, I've only got one set of lungs. I was glad that I managed to quit once, wouldn't want to go through that again." He raised his eyebrow when he saw the small bag Ayme offered him, and was rather shocked to find the ring inside. He looked at Ayme's expressions and despite the slight embarrassment, Leroy could tell that Ayme had became a lot more confident from that short span of time he managed to explore on his own and make new "friends". On one hand he was glad to see the change, but part of him couldn't help but feel saddened, that he wasn't able to cause these changes himself. He looked at the ring in his hand, and the matching ring on Ayme's finger he smiled: "Thank you Ayme, this means a lot to me." He put the ring on his left ring finger and showed it do Ayme: "How does it look?"

Meanwhile in the car Harold was able to hear the other two's conversation onside. He held Yukie's hand and said: "Well... people do relationships differently, and Ayme and Leroy would have to figure out just what that's gonna be like for them on themselves." Harold paused for a moment as he saw Leroy's expressions. Having known the man for so long he could tell that despite how cool and confident Leroy presented himself, he was conflicted and confused about the whole situation. After all it was probably the first time Leroy actually loved anyone, and that person turned out to be quite a handful. Harold chuckled slightly since the same could be said about him when he first realized how much in love he was with Yukie.

Shortly after Leroy and Ayme got into the car and they began to long ride home. After hours of driving they got down the highway and were back to the familiar suburbs of their house. But strangely Leroy took a different turn towards Harold's house and soon they passed it altogether. After another half an hour they arrived at a big mansion. "Welcome to our new home." Harold smiled as he lead Yukie out of the car.

The place was a polar opposite of the minimalist compact house Harold used to live. It was large, English style mansion with a matching big garden and swimming pool. Once inside the interior was a nice mixture of luxury and utility, with a big living room, kitchen complete with state of the art appliances, several washrooms big and small, offices for Harold and Leroy, personal rooms for Yukie and Ayme, two master bedrooms and a couple of guest rooms, a gym, and quite literally a sex dungeon where Harold keep the bigger toys and gadgets.

"...most don't wear it on that hand unless they plan on getting married" Ayme admitted unsure if he was reading Leroy's signals right the male looking away for a moment. " I'm trying to use what I've learned....but, this is confusing....emotions and feelings that relate to love, sometimes I can't make sense of anything" Ayme whispered not sure how to feel about the gesture from Leroy. While some of his feelings where new and unknown to him Ayme was trying his best to explain himself to Leroy but, he could tell he wasn't doing any better and ended up just silently looking away again quite frustrated. While his act of expressing his emotions into words was more complex to the albino Ayme's face was easier to read, his eyes and mouth going quickly from love to confusion, guilt, and a few other emotions one would only describe as a man being tormented by his own demons. Sighing softly Ayme stared off into the distance pondering how to move forward with Leroy since he was unsure if Leroy was still okay with him not spending the whole trip with him.

Finally breaking what seemed like an hour of silence Ayme looked over to Leroy's face. "You seem to be a little better...did You sleep and at least take care of your health since you didn't need to watch me?" Ayme asked hoping slightly that his time away had benefited Leroy health wise and had given him a break from work. Seeing Yukie tap on the window Ayme looked over and shrugged before getting in continuing to be deep in thought for a few minutes before he watched Leroy get inside. It didn't take long for Ayme to fall asleep his body tiered enough to be out cold within ten minutes. Yukie raising a brow just snuggled up to his twin enjoying seeing him again while watching out the window only to notice they missed the turn.

"...you bought a new house?" Yukie mumbled clearly surprised by the sudden purchase. "When did you find time to buy a house?" Yukie asked confused more so then surprised at this point. "More so what was wrong with the old house?" Yukie asked walking towards the house practically dragging Harold along while leaving Leroy and a sleeping Ayme behind.

"I decide which finger to put my finger on. You decide yours." Leroy smiled weakly as he looked at Ayme, who seemed surprised and confused by this gesture, and Ayme said as much next himself. "It's quite alright Ayme, nobody had all the answers from the beginning, well, in fact, I don't think anyone had any answers at all. But you'll figure things out, eventually, and I'll always be there for you."

Leroy nodded to Ayme's question and said: "I'm not as fragile as you think. Sure I was a bit tired that day but that's all. A bit tired." He noticed the tap of Yukie and smiled: 'Better not let them wait too long."

Hours latter at their new house, Harold smiled as he was practically dragged along by Yukie as they toured the place: "No I didn't buy a new house. I designed it long ago and it had been under construction for quite a while. The old place was nice but it was designed to be my house, for me alone. Whereas this one, this one is for us. All of us." He chuckled and continued: "Had to make a few last minute adjustments when Ayme came into the picture, and I'm sure Leroy would appreciate some place to put his stuff as well. And of course there's the sex dungeon with all out big fancy toys."

Meanwhile Leroy got to the backseat and looked at Ayme's peaceful sleeping face. He wondered should he wake the older twin up, but he almost wanted to just stay there and stare at him forever. The past few days have been excruciatingly long for Leroy, since he wasn't in the mood of fooling around when Ayme was out there. So all he did was staying in the room eat, exercise, and sleep. By the time he set eyes on Ayme again at the hotel entrance it felt like years. He just wanted to enjoy this precious moment that Ayme was his and his alone. But eventually he approached Ayme and laid a gentle kiss on his forehead: "Wake up pretty. We're home."

"Hmmm well while it's very nice it will take some time to adjust to moving" Yukie admitted not sure how well he would sleep being in such an unfamiliar environment. "Its also farther from the old place, you'd have more of a drive to work" Yukie added clearly not to fond of the change despite being excited he was having some doubts about leaving his safe little nest. "...I Still think it's weird to move when we have a good house already" Yukie admitted being just a touch stubborn with the change as he poked his head into all the rooms his eyes looking over the new furniture. Frowning more as the younger twin explored Yukie looked outside at the yard and sighed. "How often do you even use a gym?" Yukie asked curiously trying not to be to judgemental but...well the house was a bit much from the more minimalistic design he had grown use to through his whole life.

--------------------

With surprised eyes Ayme looked up at Leroy confused and startled as he moved away slightly from the kiss. "...ah...sorry" Ayme whispered trying to calm down his beating heart his hand unclutching from the cushion If the seat. "I didn't think I would fall asleep..." Ayme explained clearly more startled when woken up by others after his drunken weekend of ending up in who knows who's bed. Looking out the window Ayme's frown deepened as he looked at the house even more confused. "This isn't exactly home...and I guarantee I'm not hungover anymore to know that this isn't where we live" Ayme added quite confused by everything that was going on.

"I vaguely recall that you complained about the old place." Harold smiled as he pulled Yukie into his arms and covered his lips with his own. He then pulled away slightly and said: "Besides, what's the point of having all this money and not indulge in them? Well... before you entered my life that place was good enough for me. But now with our extended family, a new place seems to me like a good move. Call it a.... fresh start towards our bright future together." He chuckled when Yukie mentioned the gym and said: "Well I used to work out almost everyday, but then you've proven to be a great distraction. I'd really want to pick up the slack."

They quickly went through most of the house, but then there's one important place still left to be introduced. Harold's smile widened as he took Yukie downstairs and through a rather menacing looking door. The door opened and the lighting flickered to life. The scene in front of their eyes would seem bizarre and surreal, but to the two of them who just returned from the sex convention, it was like they've moved the lewd event to their own basement: chains and other contraptions, strange machines, a wall covered by countless toys and gadgets mounted like trophies. Harold turned to Yukie and smiled: "The old house couldn't possibly fit all these toys... speaking of which, there're a couple we didn't manage to try out back in the convention. Wanna go for a test ride?"

Meanwhile above ground, Leroy smiled weakly and said: "Sorry Ayme. I didn't mean to startle you. But I figured you may want to take a look at our new home. Yes, the boss designed a new home. I'd finally able to move all my stuff in. And you'll get more space to personalize as your own. Perhaps find a hobby> Or learn a skill or two like your brother?" He extended his hand towards Ayme and said: "I'll show you around the place."