• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

" you know I've always wondered what your fear would be but you know what I know you got whatever it is you are after and I don't think fear would ever hold you back" he said kissing his cheek

"Well one of my main fears is worrying about if I am going to make a good king, I guess," Rei rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm sure you will make a great king no matter what when j look at you I see you being kind and caring. So yeah I know you will be scared but i will be there for you as well" he said hoping he was making sinceĀ 

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "so you see me as a kind and caring king just by looking at me? Well that makes me happy that you can tell just by looking." He nods his head slowly, "well I am glad I have someone like you by my side," he leans down and kisses Akira's cheek.

• 1 month later...

" I'm sure anybody can see that with just one glass it makes me happy that everybody's lucky to have someone like you. I am also glad that I met you I don't think I would change anything about you." He said kissing himĀ 

"Yeah I suppose you do have a point." Rei smile and then nods his head, "well I do my best at least, I mean I just turned into a king." Rei looks at Akira, "well I am glad to hear that," he kisses Akira as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Rei laughs a little, "well if you want to take a nap, we can go into my chambers and rest." Rei chuckles a little and rubs Akira's head, "nothing wrong with being a little selfish."

• 3 months later...

Rei smiles a little, laughing a little as he kisses Akira, "well I am glad," he leans down a bit and kisses Akira's neck.

• 4 weeks later...

Rei smiles a little as he goes to Akira's ear, "is.... someone telling me their getting horny," he chuckles a little.

• 4 months later...

Rei chuckles a little, "never been told that before," he rubs the back of his head as he slightly nuzzles against Akira's neck.