~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Koro looks at Karma and smiles, "welcome back Karma."

Karma looks at Koro, "thanks, glad to be back." He looks over to Nagisa, "I miss you too. Why do you look so sad," he laughs a little as he crouches down, taking off his shoes.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "of course I was going to come back... silly," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Nagisa and then Koro, laughing a little, "well sounds like you had a fun time regardless if you missed me," he smiles.

Karma laughs a little as he pokes Nagisa's forehead, "don't give me that. I know you missed Koro Sensei." He tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "well... I guess but I think I rather be home with you," he smiles.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "I am sure it won't take too long," he smiles as he looks at Koro, "thanks for looking after him while I was gone."

"Yeah it's no problem," Koro smiles.

Karma looks at Nagisa, "well I am sure Koro has some kind of plan," he smiles.

Koro looks at Nagisa and Karma, laughing a little, "well I am sure I can come up with something."

Karma smiles a little as he lays down on the bed, letting out a sigh, "I could eat something and then pass out. I am so ready for bed," he laughs a slightly.

Karma laughs a little, "it's not like it was bad... it was just tiring. I still need to get use to this," he rubs the back of his head.

Koro smiles, "well if you want, you can give me some many and I can go get you some take out or something."

"Hm...yeah that's fine. It will give me time to relax and I am sure Nagisa doesn't want me to go out again," Karma laughs a little as he gives some money to Koro.

"Alright I will be back," Koro smiles and then leaves.