~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Nagisa nodded and closed his eyes as he sighed deeply thinking about what was going to happen next. Nagisa had two weeks before he needed to make the choice, but he wanted to make it sooner than later.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Koro takes cheese and a tomato out of the fridge. He washes the tomato and cuts it in slices. Koro takes a frying pan and then grabs two slices of bread from the bread bag. He starts making a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich as well. Koro also grabs a pot and goes into the cabinet, taking out a can of tomato soup and pours the soup and then some water into the pot, letting the soup and sandwich cook.

After a few minutes, Koro comes back and looks at Nagisa, giving him the sandwich and soup. "Looks like Karma had a lot of planned food for you. Must have figured to keep his fridge stocked," he laughs a little.

Koro nods his head and watches Nagisa eat, looking at his shoulder and sighs, "well... consider how it turned out the first time, you should consider yourself you got a curable wound compare to death," Koro rubs the back of his head.

"That is true, but I do hate the feeling that I knew because I died it caused Karma to die as well I feel bad about that." He said looking at him then yawned and sighing then ate more of the food that he gave him

"That was Karma's option to get himself killed for your sake though. It doesn't look like he regrets his decision though," Koro rubs the back of his head.

Koro shakes his head and sighs, "of course he cares about you. I mean... you two seem to have quite the history and now.. you two are in a relationship," he laughs a little.

"Well if he felt so strongly towards you to seek revenge, I would say he cares deeply for you," Koro laughs a little. "Well.. I would think it was obvious how much Karma cares for you."

Koro laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "the many perks of being your teacher," he smiles and rubs Nagisa's head.

Koro smiles, "well if you need anything else, just let me know alright," he reaches and rubs Nagisa's head.

Koro looks at Nagisa and smiles, "is that what you want me to do? Because I have no problem waiting until he gets back," he rubs the back of his head.

Koro nods his head, "if you need anything, make sure to let me know." He rubs the back of his head as he looks at the clock, "so... what are Karma's hours anyway," Koro tilts his head.

Koro stares at Nagisa and then laughs a little, "well... I guess that is true. So you don't know much about Karma's job and stuff," he rubs his chin as he tilts his head.

"No I don't he hasn't really said much of anything about the type of job he does. Tho I haven't really asked him what type of job he does either." Negisa said looking at him. "I know it has to do with the government."