~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"I don't know I was thinking so, but I am also thinking about being a private teacher or tutor to help the kids at home that need help." he said thinking about it. "Yeah I think I bit off more than I could chew with the high schooler." he said

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs his chin with a smile, "yeah I think that is for the best. Especially after what happened," he sighs a little. He looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "... just notice that," he pokes Nagisa's nose.

"The fact that you shouldn't be a high school student," Karma looks at Nagisa and kisses his nose with a smile.

Karma laughs a little, "your more of a dork than I am you goof ball," he leans forward and kisses Nagisa's nose with a smile. "So what do you think you will choose from," he looks at Nagisa.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, "I am sure youu will figure it out before to long," he rubs Nagisa's head and kisses his forehead.

Karma rubs his chin, "well ... I think a private teacher is good," he nods his head slowly. "That way there won't be a group of kids to do anything to you and you can work one on one with a student that might need extra help."

Karma smiles and nods his head, "yeah that sounds a lot more safer," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Nagisa.

"It shoudn't matter too much since you will still be teaching, which is what you want to do right," Karma sighs and shakes his head, "your so crazy when it comes to deciding," he laughs a little.

"YEah you do know I am crazy." he said smiling and shook his head. "I guess I have two weeks to think about it, but I am sure you have to go to work soon don't you?" he asked

Karma laughs a little and nods his head, "you may be crazy but we are both crazy," he smiles a little. He rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose you do have a point." Karma groans and nods his head, "yeah... I guess I better get ready."

"I guess we both are crazy." he said smiling and looked at him then sighed. "I'm gonna miss you when will you be back?" Nagisa said looking at him and wondered about what time he was going to be back. "I will try to move today."

Karma laughs a little and nods his head. He rubs the back of his head, "later at night time. But I am sure Koro doesn't have a job yet if you want to go visit him," he smiles. He nods his head, "well if you need any help, I am sure Koro will help you with that as well," he gets off the bed and stretches.

"I am sure he will I don't care about anything right now I just want to stay in bed. You might want to have him check on me I don't plan on moving from the bed. Can you give me my laptop and I'll just play on that."

Karma laughs a little and nods his head, "well... I wish I can join you," he sighs a little. "Alright I will call him later when I have lunch," he smiles a little. He slowly nods his head, "alright," he goes and grabs Nagisa's laptop, giving it to him and makes his way to the bathroom so he can get ready for work.

"I will be in the shower if you need anything," Karma walks to the bathroom and takes off his underwear, turning on the water. He steps into the tub and takes a shower.

Karma takes his shower and smiles, hoping Nagisa will find the job he wanted. After a few minutes, Karma gets out of the tub, turning off the water. He dries himself off and walks into the bedroom, getting on his clothes.