~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma looks at Nagisa, "do you need heat or cold on you? I mean you would know best since it is your body," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma nods his head as he puts the pillow on the chair, "I will go get you a heating pad. You start eating," he smiles and rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma comes back with a heating pad and turns it on, putting it on Nagisa's shoulder with a smile, "there, hope this helps," he sits down at the table, "well you mind as well eat too Koro."

Koro looks at Karma and laughs a little, "o-oh sure," he sits down at the table.

Karma looks at Koro and smiles as he looks over at Nagisa, starting to eat.

Koro looks at both Karma and Nagisa, "was this... a good option," he tilts his head as he starts to eat.

Karma nods his head, "Chinese food is always accepted," he laughs a little as he continues eating.

"I am glad," Koro smiles as he continues eating.

Nagisa smiled and decided to tease him. "Though nothing's like the real deal from China." He said and then laughed. "Thank you for the food this is really good." He said as he continued eating

Karma laughs a little, "I suppose so but most of the time, the people that make the Chinese food are from china," he continues to eating.

Koro laughs a little as he sighs, "well... I can't go all the way to china now," he rubs the back of his head as he continues eating too.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, "I guess Nagisa ... just wants to return the favor in a way," he laughs a little and goes back to eating.

Koro laughs a little, "well it was my job at the time to take care of everyone until that day finally came," he rubs the back of his head.

"I am glad that I've had the opportunity to give that kind of community. Just like you keep me what I needed to succeed in society and I want to give others the same opportunity to learn the exact same thing I did. If I can inspire one person just one that would make me so happy." Nagisa said

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles as he grabs seconds.

Koro smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at Nagisa, "well I am sure when you were a teacher for that school before... that happened, I am sure you had some fans there. Some students... just function different unfortunately," he sighs.

Koro smiles a little and shakes his head, "well it's true that you might not want to do high school teaching... but you can still teach younger kids," he rubs the back of his head as he finishes eating.

"Yeah at least you will still be able to do what you want to do," Karma looks at Nagisa as he finishes eating.

'that is true younger kids might be the way to go... I'm just having a bad time with everything." He said looking at them. "I don't even know why but I'm feeling stressed about this decision."

Koro tilts his head, "but why? It will be more safe for your well being so there is no need to stressed. I will help you get a job if that is why your stressed."

Karma looks at Koro and then at Nagisa, "don't worry, things will work out," he rubs Nagisa's head.

Koro looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, "what exactly are you stressed about about so I help you. I can't read your mind," he smiles and pokes Nagisa's nose.

Karma looks at Koro and smiles, glad to see he didn't really change.

Koro laughs a little, "well.. no one does, you just got to go with the flow," he smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Karma looks at Koro and smiles a little, "I guess we will see what happens but we will do it together," he rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma smiles a little and nods his head, "everything will work out so try not to worry so much," he laughs a little and kisses Nagisa's cheek.

Koro smiles as he looks at Nagisa and Karma, "it's nice to see you two have eachother's back. And .... Karma has your back in other way too Nagisa."

Karma blinks and laughs a laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head as he slightly blushes.