Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"I am not sure either. That is kind of way I asked since I didn't know which was better... maybe the doctor would know," Karma rubs his chin.

"I think going it from a more... knowledgeable source is better than looking it up on the internet," Karma laughs a little.

"What? But sex isn't bad you goof ball. He might just say to wait until your fully healed," Karma rubs his chin.

Karma shrugs his shoulders, "well... they can shove it. I am not letting doctors interrupt our sex life.

Karma tilts his head and nods his head, "yeah I suppose he would be able to know something," he rubs his chin a little. "I guess we will see what he thinks."

"Alright Koro knows a lot about everything." he said smiling and shook his head then for some reason he started to remember his childhood and how it really sucked. He never really got a chance to be himself, but everything changed when he met Koro

"Then yeah I am sure he can help us," Karma smiles a little. He looks at Nagisa and tilts his head, poking Nagisa's nose, "you seem to be in a pretty deep through, thinking about Koro again?"

"I don't know why I can't help it every since we got back I have been thinking how my life has changed so much thanks to him. hate you? Why... would I hate. Its weird. you know what you should do. Come over here and kiss me so I can't stop thinking about you." he said

"Well.. he is the whole reason we are back," Karma looks at Nagisa with a smile. He blinks by Nagisa's sudden request and laughs a little, "oh? Maybe I should," he leans over and kisses Nagisa.

"Maybe you should. Tho it feels weird to have him back into our lives." he said smiling and looked at Karma with a smile loving looking at him. "You can do anything just no sex." he said laughing

Karma laughs a little, "it was already strange seeing him again and then once we became alive again, to see him how he was while he was a human." Karma laughs a little and kisses Nagisa's neck.

Karma shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "well at least it's more interesting up here," he softly starts to nibble on Nagisa's neck.

"I guess it can it." he said smiling and looked at him. "I am gonna miss my wings tho just so you know." he said smiling. "I can still feel where they were." he said looking at him