~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"Nagisa... it's what you had to do in order to save Earth. I don't think of you any less. So of course I forgive you, if I didn't, I wouldn't have saved you from those demons. Though, I still would have," Koro Sensei smiled.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Thats just who you are. Even in death your still like that." Nagisa said looking at him with tears in his eyes as everything came back to him. "Wait Koro sensai you were watching us all along how long?" he asked

"Of course, why should I let death control me?" Koro Sensei closes his eyes, "long enough to see what my two poor unfortunate students disappear from the world like I did."

"..A group of students from your school that you were teaching at killed you in your sleep. That is why it is so fuzzy, it happened when you unconscious." Koro Sensei nods his head, "yes of course, though.. I did give you some privacy when you were with Karma so I didn't watch everything."

Karma blinks and covers his eyes, slightly blushing.

"Damn thought as much." he said sighing. "Thats what I was getting at Koro sensei. I was gonna have to try to kill you again if you were watching that part." Nagisa said looking at him. "Because we all know what type of person you are sensei. Caring, and perverted." Nagisa said

Koro Sensei blinks a couple of times and flails his tentacles, "hey hey wait a minute, I am not that perverted to watch two guys going at it. Don't forget, I love boobies more than dickies."

Karma laughs a little and covers his mouth a bit.

Koro Sensei shakes his head, "of course not, you two have quite the bit of a bond so I only imagined you two would be together." Koro Sensei rubs his rounded chin as he thinks and nods his head, "yes everyone is still alive. I am surprise you two are the only ones that are in the after life."

Nagisa looked at Karma. "Do you remember how you died?" He asked looking at him and biting his lip Not really sure what to do or say. "Must of been hard watching me get killed and nothing you could do about it." Nagisa said holding on to his note book

Karma looks at Nagisa and shrugs his shoulders, "whatever that happened, it happened," he rubs the back of his head.

Koro Sensei nods his head, "yeah... very hard. Just watching, unable to do anything."

Karma laughs a little as he goes behind Nagisa, looking over the book. He looks at him and closes his eyes, "well.. at least you finally know what happened."

"Well who knows the true reason. Wasn't the school you were teaching at.. wasn't your class a bunch of delinquents," Karma looked at Nagisa.

"Well.. its not like I could have prevented it being down here," Koro Sensei pokes Nagisa's nose.

Nagisa looked at him. "Yeah and I might have pulled a Koro sensei on them. So I kind of asked for it." Nagisa said smiling "I know Sensei, but I guess its hard not to do anything when your students need help."

Karma laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well we were a group of different delinquents so... the whole koro sensei act probably didn't work on them it seems."

Koro Sensei nods his head and then perks his head up, "oh, but I have discovered a trick down here that I have done a few times."

Karma laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah...seems like it," he looks over at Koro Sensei, wondering what his trick was.

Koro Sensei smiles as an aura covers him completely for a couple minutes and as it went away, exposing what he use to look like as a human.

"Wow Koro Sensei.. not too bad," Karma laughs a little as he looks at Nagisa. "So I am guessing... this is what you looked like before you were a octopus."

Koro Sensei nods his head and then looks at Nagisa, "your so use to seeing me as an octopus so it only makes sense you to be so shocked."

"I'm guessing that is why Karma couldn't find you wait aren't you a staff member here I have seen you around in that form." Nagisa said thinking about it. "I didn't right it down but I have seen someone that looks like you around her in that form."

"Hm.. very possible since we never seen Koro Sensei in his original form," Karma rubs the back of his head.

Koro Sensei laughs a little, "maybe, maybe not. It's a small world after all."