Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles, "I think that is enough teasing," he unbuttons Nagisa's pants and then goes inside his pants, moving his underwear to the side and rubs his crotch.

Karma moves his hand down, pulling down Nagisa's pants and spreads Nagisa's legs, going inbetween his legs and press his covered crotch against Nagisa's butt, "you want this hm?"

Karma leans down and licks Nagisa's chest, "well if you want it so bad, you should release it," he smiles a little as he brings one of Nagisa's hands to his crotch.

Karma watched Nagisa and smiles a little, "why do you seem scared? We've done it before silly. There is no need to be so cautious."

"Oh? You want all of my cock inside you," Karma smiles as he nuzzles against Nagisa's neck as he slides in the rest of his cock, starting to thrust a bit faster, holding onto Nagisa's hips.

Karma looks into Nagisa's eyes while he was thrusting and smiles a little as he heard his moans increase. He leans closer to Nagisa's ear, "oh? Did I ... hit your spot," he smiles as he continues thrusting and reaches down, starting to stroke Nagisa's cock as well.

Karma bites his bottom lip and moves himself closer, starting to thrust his hips at a more faster speed and softly moans, "I-I.. am gonna.. cum."

Karma blinks and looks down at his and Nagisa's chest. He laughs a little, "looks like you couldn't wait huh," he licks Nagisa's cheek and then cums inside Nagisa.

Karma pants heavily and looks at Nagisa with a smile, laughing a little, "don't worry, I don't have any plans to leave you anytime soon."