~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "you look like your more tired than wanting a bath," he smiles a little.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma looks at Nagisa and then sighs with a smile as he gets out of bed, picking up Nagisa and carries him to the bathroom.

Karma glances to the side slightly blushing as he sits Nagisa on the toilet so he could turn on the water for the shower.

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head with a smile, "sure I don't see any problem in that," he starts washing himself.

"Thanks being inside to much makes me sad." He said looking at him. "I need to know what is going to go on between us now. I don't know why I am asking, but can I really live here and not have to do anything."

"Yeah fresh air is always nice," Karma smiles slightly while cleaning himself up. He looks at Nagisa and nods his head, "well I don't expect you to lay around lazy like," he laughs a little and pokes Nagisa's nose.

"You were never really the lazy type anyway," Karma rubs his chin and then stands up so he can wash off the soap.

"Yeah I remember how you were with ... Koro-sensei. You even had your own notebook with all his weaknesses," Karma rubs his shoulders and then gets out of the tub.

Karma sighs and rubs the back of his head, shaking his head, "I am not sure if I can help.. my memories are still pretty fuzzy as well. I can only remember bits and pieces."