When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden lowers his ears and slowly nods his head, "okay... but if anything happens, I am pressing the nurse button," he pouts.

"I promise I will they got me on as high pain killers as they can go for our kind without killing us." He said smiling. "He said it helps more that I act more human than cat. tho I am guessing you told him that."

Jayden looks at Hidan and slowly nods his head while he lowers his ears. "Yeah... I told them you act more human than a cat. He asked me so.. I had to tell him." He perks his ears up, "so the nurse says ... as long as you want me here, I can stay until your out of the hospital. But I don't have any of Dimitri's stuff with me. I was in a rush enough as it is just getting myself and Dimitri ready."

Jayden perks his ears and flails his arms, "do I look like I have money," he pouts a little. "And I don't know if they will just give it to me," he grumbles. He blinks a couple of times while blushing, "hey I am only weak because you triggered my heat," he crosses his arms.

"Yeah by the way I am still in heat as well." He said sighing. "I guess you can take a taxi, it nothing happens to you by the time you get home under my side of the bed there is a gun and a knife take one of them to protect yourself on your way back. And don't let anyone find it in here as well. Or you can chance it." He whispered. "Thats the only choices you got." he said

Jayden looks at Hidan and blushes, "well you can't do anything in your condition so," he pouts a little. He perks his ears up, "but.. a taxi requires money? How am I suppose to pay off the ride," he lowers his ears. Jayden perks his ears up and bites his bottom lip, "b-but.. those kind of things are dangerous," he shakes his head slowly, "I don't want to go to jail if someone finds out I have it on hand." He thinks on what to do and then perks his ears up, "I will just turn into my cat form, go home and hurry back here. If I am quick enough... nothing will happen."

"Alright I will watch Dimitri if you want. Its up to you." He said looking at Jayden not wanting him to feel pressured. and the Taxi cab can wait for the money if you need to just tell him what happened."

Jayden nods his head slowly with a smile, "okay, I will be back as soon as I can." He stands up and sighs a little, "okay fine I will take a taxi when I get the stuff," he pouts a little. He then looks at Dimitri and leans down, "you be a good little monkey," he pokes Dimitri's nose.

Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head, "but.. what happens if he can smell it? I mean.. being in heat gives off an aroma." Jayden kisses Hidan, "I will be back soon," he walks out of Hidan's room and then heads outside, turning into his cat form and runs back to the house.

"I will be as careful as I can be," Jayden looks at Hidan before he left. He was running back to the house in his cat form and once there, he turns back into his human form, looking down and smiles, "I am getting better at keeping my clothes on between my transformations," he wags his tail as he goes and gets stuff for Dimitri like his diapers. He was glad that Dimitri was still breast fed but he figured he could always get food himself at the hospital.

Once done gathering up Dimitri's belongings, Jayden grabs his phone and then calls a taxi, telling him the address and then hangs up. He waited outside for the taxi to come, making sure he had everything for Dimitri.

Jayden perks his ears up once he saw the taxi and then runs up to the cab, getting in, telling him to drive him to the hospital. He looks out the window, sighing with relief since he didn't have to walk.

Jayden looks at the money amount in the front and bites his bottom lip, getting nervous if the taxi driver was actually going to let him go for free once reaching the hospital.

As the cab came to a stop and the taxi driver told Jayden how much the ride was, Jayden bites his bottom lip, "um.. I'm sorry but I was in a rush so I wasn't able to grab any money for the taxi ride," he lowers his ears a little.

The taxi driver sighs, "I am letting you off with a warning but next time, you will pay me back. Do I make myself clear cat?"

Jayden nods his head, "y..yes sir," he gets out of the cab and then runs into the hospital, heading to Hidan's room.

Jayden opens the door and pants a little, "s-sorry it took me so long." He closes the door and then sits down, wagging his tail slowly.