When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden looks at Hidan and swishes his tail, "so did you drink any water when I was gone," he pouts a little, trying to distract himself from the whole taxi experience that almost happened.

Jayden pouts, "but they are... the ones that suggested to me for you to keep your fluids," he grumbles and crosses his arms.

"Maybe they think your still sleeping or something," Jayden flickers his ears as he then gets on the bed, crawling next to Hidan and smiles, nuzzling him.

Jayden perks his ears up and looks at Hidan, "you don't surely want to be in a hospital do you," he tilts his head as he hugs Hidan.

Jayden looks at Hidan and lowers his ears a little, "well.. I suppose that's true," he swishes his tail as he kisses Hidan, smiling softly.

Hidan held Jayden and sighed. "Be good alright and I love you I can feel myself going to sleep so don't freak out ok and try not to touch my chest or the IV please." He whispered feeling his eye getting heavy

Jayden perks his ears as he looks up at Hidan. He slowly nods his head, "alright, get some sleep. I will be right here," he smiles softly.

A few hours later the doctor came in to wake them up and talk to them he stated that they were waiting on test results before they give him any thing by mouth and that the IV should be good for now as soon as they get the test results back he would have food to eat and drink.

Jayden perks his ears up when the doctor came into the room. He listen to the doctor and wags his tail a little, glad that Hidan can now have something to eat and drink.

Jayden watched Hidan go back to sleep and smiles, holding Dimitri so he will know when he will wake up or wanted something to eat.

Jayden perks his ears up and gets up, "time to change Dimitri," he smiles as he gets up, picking up Dimitri and puts him on the changing table.