When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden nods his head and smiles, "yeah I am starting to get tired as well. I am pretty get drained from.. you know, being pregnant," he nuzzles Hidan's cheek.

Jayden perks his ears up and shakes his head, "n-no it's okay. But if it does start to get harder for me.... we should hire someone to help."

"Yeah we might and you wanted to be in daycare as well....I don't know its up to you if you want to do that or not." he said looking at him then took a deep breath thinking about it

"I mean ... once I give birth again I will think about it," Jayden laughs a little. "I... can't really do it right now," he rubs the back of his head and then yawns.

"Alright you think about it and I'll be with you no matter what you decide to do alright." he said smiling and kissed his cheek then hugged him and looked at there sleeping baby

"I mean I do want to do it but maybe right now is not the best while I am pregnant," Jayden blushes and rubs the back of his head. He smiles and hugs Hidan, looking at Dimitri, "it really makes me wonder how our other baby will be like. I wish pregnancy didn't take so long," he pouts.

"Yeah I want you to rest for a while before we have to make dinner alright. You need your rest and we will never know till we have the kid." he said smiling and kissed Jayden

Jayden nods his head and wags his tail, "okay I will do that," he snuggles up to Hidan and purrs softly. He pouts a little and grumbles, "it takes too long," he laughs a little and yawns, slowly closing his eyes.

Jayden shakes his head, "n-no I am fine. After experiencing birth the first time, it's not as bad so I can take care of more stuff than the first time when I had Dimitri." He wags his tail and looks at Hidan, "so what do you want to eat? Do you think you can eat more than soup yet?"

"Yeah I think I can you never know tho." he said smiling and looked at him then gave him a kiss happy that he was with him and just. "I think I can eat other things than just soup now." he said

"That's good. You must be pretty hungry since all you could eat was soup. So what do you want to eat," Jayden looks at Hidan.

Jayden perks his ears up and laughs a little, rubbing his chin, "hm.. well how about a sandwich? That will have meat on it and it should be a bit more filling than soup."

"I can handle making a couple or a few sandwiches," Jayden laughs a little and licks Hidan's cheek as he gets up, walking to the kitchen.

Jayden smiles a little as he goes into the kitchen, rubbing his chin and wondered what to put on the sandwiches. He takes out cheese, sliced turkey, mustard, ketchup, lettuce and tomato. He flickers his ears, "how many sandwiches do you want," he calls out as he opens the bread bag.

"Okay, I will be right there with your sandwiches," Jayden smiles and then makes the sandwiches for himself and Hidan. Within a few minutes, Jayden walks into the bedroom with the sandwiches and gives Hidan his sandwiches, wagging his tail.

"Thanks that looks so good and thank you it will make me happy to eat the food that I need." he said looking at him then smiled wondering what they should do next as he took the food and started to eat it smiling as he did so. "Sooo good." he said

"If you need another one, let me know," Jayden smiles and wags his tail as he starts eating his sandwich. "So yummy. Oh, I also put extra meat on yours," he nuzzles against Hidan and goes back to eating his sandwich.

"No I think I am good with the one you gave me." he said smiling and ate more of the food smiling as he did so it made him happy and he really liked it as well. "So good Its great after not able to eat for a while."