When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden perks his ears up, "you want me to put a pillow on your stomach and wrap it around you with ... maybe a belt?" Jayden laughs a little, "I never thought I would be doing something like this," he rubs the back of his head. "But yeah, you should probably get some exercise in even if it's walking, it's better than nothing," he swishes his tail.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Yeah I am guessing that is what is going to happen next." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next. "Alright we can try next time you want to get up I think that will help." he said smiling and sighed

"I am sure that is what the doctor will suggest as well," Jayden smiles a little. He flickers his ears, "oh, do you want to practice by walking around the house," he then gets off the bed.

Jayden nods his head and wags his tail as he helps Hidan off the bed, "have you been using a heating pad? You should.. it will help your pain. I know ... I was kinda hogging it before," he rubs the back of his head and sticks his tongue out.

Jayden looks at Hidan and flickers his ears, nodding his head as he was glad Hidan was using the heating pad, "okay well.. let's walk around the house and get you some exercise," he wags his tail.

Jayden nods his head as he quickly goes into the living room, getting one of the pillows on the couch and comes back, giving it to Hidan.

"Looks like the pillow against your stomach is working," Jayden smiles and wags his tail. "Are you ready to walk around," he holds onto Hidan's hand.

Hiden nodded as he walked around the house making sure the pillow didn't move too much. I actually made him feel like normal again. After a little bit easier to get tired and looked at Jaden "I think I need to go back in bed starting to hurt."

Jayden helps Hidan walk around the house and swishes his tail. He slightly perks his ears up and nods his head, "okay, let's head back to the bedroom," he then walks with Hidan back to the bedroom, leading him to the bed, "do you need help going on the bed?"

Jayden nods his head as he sits on the bed, wagging his tail, "well you did pretty good," he licks Hidan's cheek.

Jayden smiles and nods his head as he wags his tail, "yeah I am glad that worked out for you," he nuzzles against Hidan and purrs, laying down on the bed.

Jayden smiles as he cuddles with Hidan, wagging his tail. He kisses Hidan and then looked at Dimitri, smiling and rubs his head.

"Yeah I am glad that idea worked," Jayden smiles. He looks at Yuki and nods his head, "yes, he is our cute little monkey," he laughs a little.