When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden pouts a little and then shakes a little, getting Hidan slightly wet and laughs a little, "now your wet too," he sticks his tongue out and blushes, holding onto Hidan.

Jayden flickers his ears as he looks at Hidan and purrs, "well... we can cuddle together naked," he sticks his tongue out a little and laughs a little.

"Well I will get Dimitri once he is done with his bath," Jayden wags his tail and nuzzles against Hidan, purring.

"Well it's not like Dimitri hasn't seen me naked before," Jayden laughs a little and smiles a little as he looks at Hidan.

Jayden blinks and blushes a little, "I mean... I was just in the tub with him a few moments ago and he showed no reaction to it," he laughs a little.

Jayden perks his ears up while blushing a little, laughing a little, "your such a perv," he slightly nudges Hidan and nuzzles him, wagging his tail.

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes, laughing a little and slowly nods his head as he purrs, kissing Hidan's cheek.

Jayden flickers his ears as he could hear Dimitri giggling still in the bath, "hm... I will get him out once the water gets cold again. That way he can enjoy his bath a little longer," he smiles.

Jayden nods his head with a smile as he looks down at his stomach, rubbing it slowly, "I wonder if our other baby will like the water just as much as Dimitri," he laughs a little.

"Why are you scared? Are you afraid the baby is going to be like Dimitri," Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little.

"I have no idea..maybe that the baby will keep me up all hours of the night and we won't be able to sleep or something like that." he said looking at him and then sighed not sure what to do next.

"Oh, or maybe your just worrying too much," Jayden laughs a little, "but... I guess we will find out in due time," he rests his head on Hidan as he flickers his ears, listening out for Dimitri.