Tangled love!! (MRiceball)

Dragongirl26

"I don't think he's going to leave the sight of food for a chance at unseen food," Tristan said softly as he looked at the large dog then down at his bowl to focus on it, hoping that ignoring the dog would get him to back off.

Sampson however shuffled closer and closer on the bed, trying to be sneaky but with his size it was more comical then sneaky.

"I won't give you the bowl if you keep that up," Tristan warned since the bedding age and disuse made Tristan rock with every movement that Sampson made.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• MRiceball

Zander shook his head and then looked at his dog pulling him off the bed. "Be good or you don't get to have any food." he said looking at sammy and shook his head.

"I would bring his food in here but I'm afraid it might be too much for me." Adam said

"Thank you," Tristan called after the servant then chuckled as he watched Sampson give his master the sad big puppy look. "He really likes you huh? Must be nice. We could never have any pets. Only animals we could get some sort of food from. It was really hard when the kids got attached to the goat and I had to slaughter it last winter for meat."

"That must of been hard and don't give me that look you know better." he told the dog and shook his head. "You will get food when he wants to give it to you other than that they filled up your food in my room with the same thing." he said as he petted the dog and looked at Tristan

Tristan smiled softly as he ate and listened to Zander speaking to his dog. "The two of you really love each other huh? You're like brothers," he chuckled softly as he looked up then finished eating his food then held it out to Zander so he could give it the dog.

Sampson rushed the bowl, nearly tackling Znader as well.

"I don't know if he's hungry or if he just wants it becuase it's what people eat. Well at least his a lot better then he was before. But....truthfully I can't tell you how long it'll last. What I did was give him a bit of my life so I don't know how that will effect him."

Zander looked sad at that. "So you don't know how long he will be like this?" he said sighing and looked at little sad. "I guess that is fair at least you gave me the sam I knew back and that I love for a bit." he said petting sammy and smiling as he did so

"Well, then the thing is I can't always control it well. I might have given him too much of my life and he might outlive us. Plus I gave him human life force which is longer than a dog's so at least another year," he explained. "Just love him the best you can every day."

Samspon finished with the bowl and tried to climb onto Zander's lap, and the while licking his face with his large tongue.

"I don't have anywhere else to go," Tristan said softly. He wouldn't promise anything, sometimes he was sure there was a heavier price for some of the magic he worked. "But I think things will be easier for you when you return to your real self," he said as he leaned back, feeling tired now that his belly was full. "Bet you're very handsome," he whispered with a soft smile.

Zander smiled. "Well I don't know if we will ever be human again but I know they want to be. I can only hope and I do have a picture of me when I was human somewhere around here I think I hid it because I didn't want reminded that my kindness got me here." he said sighing. "You can stay here as long as you want I think if you leave and sam leaves I will loose everything."

"You still have the others. They care about you. They wouldn't still be serving you if they didn't," he whispered softly as he started to get tired. "They'll stick with you, I'm sure of it. You just have to figure out how to keep going. I had to and I was just a little kid," he said, he tended to randle when he got tired and close to falling asleep. "You'll be a handsome man again some day, maybe I can help."

"I don't know if they don't have there minds any more they might leave I am just lucky that for of them can still talk. I don't know if I ever will be again." he smiled and looked at him. "Go back to sleep you need it Kira will be here when you wake up." he said smiling

"Okay but don't wake her, she's hurt too," Tristan whispered. "But, later maybe you could teach me to read some? I'd like to learn that," he sighed as he tried to pull the thinning blanket over his body and yawned. "At least Sampson warmed the blanket for me," he chuckled softly before falling asleep.

"Good night sir," Tristan whispered in his sleep. His body hurt and he wished he could move around on his own. When he woke sometime later he whimper as he needed to use the bothroom but whne he tried to move he cries out in pain.

"I've got to go to the bathroom but I can't even get to the side of the bed," Tristan explained through clenched teeth. "I don't think your fox or dog friends could even get me off without a lot of screaming." And with that logic, Tristan gritted his teeth tighter together and started pulling himself to the side of the bed.

"Um....Um....ahhh." she said. she grabbed a small little box. "Hey if anyone is on the other end or has it with them get the master in here he has to go to the bathroom." she said in the box and looked at him she could of did it but she was still too weak

"H-hey I can do this on my own, I've been through worse," Tristan panted through the pain but had to stop when he became dizzy from all the pain and fell backward onto the bed.

David and Danial ran to the master's rooms. "Sire, Tristan needs to leave the bed, he can't walk on that leg and we're too small to help him," he panted heavily.

"Be still it doesn't look like you can walk still sit down and wait he will be here shortly." Kara said

"Alright, I will go help him." he said putting down his book he had been reading and resting. Then started to walk over to the other side of the house. "Please make sure we have good dinner tonight tell Adam make the best and David if you can help him when he starts I know he has issues cooking by himself." he said as he walked to where Tristan was. "Hear you had to go and no moving I will help you." he said picking Tristan up and took him to the big bath room. "Do you need help pulling down your pants or not?" he asked

"But, but I don't want to be useless or wet the bed like an infirm person," Tristan whimpered through all the spinning his head felt like it was doing. "Damn it. I'm just in the way again."

"Yes sire I will do all I can to aid Adam," David said as he bowed to the prince then hurried off to the kitchen to pass on the message.

Tristan groaned loudly with self-hate when Zander asked if he needed help with his pants. "No, I'll figure it out, could you set me down and give me a moment please?" he asked as he let his hair fall over his face. It was bad enough he couldn't walk but if he was that helpless the Tristan would have thrown himself from a window.

"Ok let me know in the mean time I will think of stuff to make it easier for you to do stuff." he said as he looked at him and walked out of the room and started to think about how to make stuff easier for Tristan and he did come up with a way in his head but he didn't know if he could pull it off by himself.

Tristan was still blushing when Zander left and struggled a bit with his clothes and the toilet then cleaning up and fixing his clothes. "Um, I'm done," he said as he tried to brace himself against the wall, not really able to drag himself towards the door.