Tangled love!! (MRiceball)

Dragongirl26

"Because he isn't a bad person. That witch made him that way! he was the kindest master ever and it wasn't fair what she did to him!" Kira said sighing

"Yeah that day was hell." he said sighing as he shook his head and looked at David and licked his face. "I want you to be mine forever." he whispered

(changing the story a little bit ^^ thought it would make thing more fun)

"What happened, for a long while we have been like this and I'll tell you why." he said sighing and set on the side of the bed. "Alright so this goes back a few years when we were human. A woman came into my site. Kira was the one who brought her in another prince assaulted her and left her for dead Kira brought her into my house and we took care of her well that is until I went down stairs for dinner to meet the woman. She saw me and saw another spoiled rich prince and screamed she didn't know anything about me and then she brought a cure on this house to all the staff act like animals the way the others treated her and turned me into a monster because of that other monster prince. If I hadn't had come down my staff would be human and the more the days go on the more we act like what the spell was brought on us. there is a way to brake it, but no one will tell me I think Kira knows tho she was a power physic before this even tho she didn't know it." he said

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• MRiceball

"I remember how he was but how does Tristan fix this? How does he change the master back and us as well? I just do not understand what Tristan is suppose to do to change the master back."

David blushed as much as a fox could when he was licked. "I....I don't know if the master would permit us to be together," David said softly. "But....I would like that if we could."

Tristan frowned as he listened and thought about how he viewed the nobles and how the ones he had dealt with had effected his thoughts of them. "I was leaving the village because the local lord was trying to make me one of his lovers, he said he had enough bastards running around the village so he thought I wouldn't give him any bother about a child. Most nobles act badly because they can get away with it, because they own all the lands we work on and live on. I'll see what I can do about the spell but I don't know much about that sort of thing, healing his my strongest gift."

{It's fine. :D I found a documentary about servants that I go the ranking for the staff. I thought it would be interesting to share}}

"If someone loves him or falls in love with who he is it will brake the curse." she said looking at him sighing

"I know know he is a lot nicer than people give him credit for." he whispered

"I don't know how to brake it either I just wish I did I know I was the one noble who doesn't think about that stuff because believe it or not my mom was a normal villager that my father fell in love with and she him."he said sighing looking at him. "Don't tell anyone I told you that tho."

"Kira...master wasn't very good with romance before when he was still a handsome prince. That's why the king was arranging a marriage for him," Daniel said with a slight frowned. He had never heard the master flirting.

"Do you think he'd allow us and our siblings to?" David asked then looked away. He was so surprised at himself for thinking about these soft of things.

"Your father a king married a commoner? Was that even permitted?" Tristan asked softly. "I won't tell anyone a thing. But wouldn't your servants already know?" he asked softly then shook his head. "Sorry I shouldn't ask questions of a prince should I?"

"You were his butler and you didn't know. He never flirted because he was gay and only likes men not girls." she said giggling

"I think he might I don't know if not we will run away." he said smiling

"Not really, but his father told him if he could find a commoner who would love him for him and not because he was rich he would let them get married and he found my mother who didn't know he was a prince until they got married he lived in town a run down place and he pretended like he was a normal person and she fell in love with him so I was raised by both of them and love people for there differences." he said

Daniel blushed and he lowered his head. "I'm his butler but David is his personal servant, he dressed the master and spent more private time with him," he confessed. He had wondered a few things since he knew about his twin's nature. "But even if he prefers males doesn't mean Tristan does.....how should we help this along?"

"I think he might, he sort of understands me," David said softly. "But I'll go with you if he doesn't."

"Why didn't you pretend to be a common man as well? Or did your father give you permission?" Tristan asked then groaned as Sampson shifted on top of him. "He likes to snuggle doesn't he?" he said with a weak chuckle.

"I don't know." she said sighing

He nodded and held David close not sure what he needed to do but wanted to be close to his mate that he wanted.

"I wanted to but then my father and mother died and I was left here alone and then to top that off the day after I lost my parents I was turned into this beast and who could ever love me in this form I can't even like myself." he said looking at Tristan. "Yeah he does I love my sammy I owe you for helping me come back and not being lost any more." he said smiling

"We'll find a way. Just keep hope, I know we'll think of something," Daniel said before licking her cheek. "Now just rest and tell me when you want to go back to the room okay?"

David looked up then pressed his ear against Adam's chest. "Adam....why did you sleep in the hallway outside my room last night?"

"If you don't love yourself then how can you let someone else love you? You're not what's on the outside. He still sees you how you once were but animals can see more then we can," Tristan said softly. "Your highness is there something I can drink? I can't remember the last time I had anything."

Kira nodded and looked down closing her eyes. "I love outside if I could." she said looking at him.

Yeah I passed out in front of it last night." Adam said blushing and looked at him.

Zander nodded and looked at him and went to get him some water and brought it back for him to drink and handed it to him. "Here ya go," he said giving him water "I hope you like it." he said smiling and kissed him

"Then we'll stay longer then. We'll go in later, though I'll have to go check on Tristan soon. I should try to take something to eat though huh? Oh wait...I think David took him something."

"Are you sure? I'd understand if you just wanted to stay close to me," David said with a soft smile. "It's sweet, I wish I had courage last night," he chuckled then licked Adam's chin.

Tristan took the water then blushed and went still as he was kissed. It made him a little nervous since the noble's threats were still fresh in his mind. He swallowed and nodded a bit before trying to sit up. "I, I can't get up," Tristan said as he chuckled lightly only to have Sampson lick his face again. "Oh come, please get up, I'm thirsty and hungry and I smell food," he said as he tried to push Sampson off on his chest but the dog just wouldn't budge against Tristan's weakened body. "Please, get him to move."

"Yeah why don't we go now." she said sighing. "I know he is awake I can hear him." she said looking at him and sighed

"Yeah I want to be with you so close and I want him to be with you." he whispered and licked his cheek then smiled he loved the feeling of being loved and he wanted everything to be great.

"Sorry I didn't mean to kiss you." he said looking away. "Hey sammy get off of him we will get him some food ok get up sammy." he said smiling. "Come here sammy." he said smiling in a cute voice

"Okay, think you'll have any trouble climbing onto my back? Or should I get Adam to help us?" Daniel offered.

"Well...tonight you can slip into my room if you'd like to," David whispered and smiled as he was licked then sighed. "Are you sure about me? I mean I'm small, tiny compared to you, I always have been even as a human it was creepy when nobles would visit and just stare on me."

"No it just....never been kissed before," he murmured the last part as he blushed slightly. Sampson bark a few times before licking Tristan's face. "Please, get down!" Tristan huffed and Sampson whined then climbed on the bed. "Oh thank you Sampson," panted then sat up just a little and drink the water before trying to sit up some more. "I think they brought some food in earlier," he sighed the gasped as pain ran through him and he shifted his leg before crying out. "Shit," he cried.

"I got it." he said smiling and climbed on his back smiling.

"I don't care how small you are that is not what matters to me." he said smiling. "What matters is I love you." he said looking at him and blushed unsure of what was going to happen next now that he said it out loud.

"I can see if they can give you some pain killers would that help what hurts and did I do this or were you hurt this bad before?" he asked thinking about it not sure what he should do or not even remembering if he hurt anyone when he wasn't in his right mind

Daniel tried to hold still so Kira wouldn't have any trouble getting onto his back. "Do you have a good grip? I'm about to stand up."

David shifted on his paws before lifting himself up and rested his front paws on Adam's chest and licked his face. "Yes, love is the important thing. If, if we keep this up then Kira and Daniel will see us when they come back through."

"I don't know about those. I could use some herbs and do a working when I have my strength back," Tristan sighed. "No, you didn't do this, wolves and climbing over your wall and falling into your garden broke my bones."

"Danny I can hold on you silly thing." she said laughing and grabbed him tightly and held on for the ride back to the room.

Adam smiled. "Some how I don't care if you do you can get off of me, but right now I am enjoying me and you." Adam said smiling and looking up at David with loving eyes.

"Alright I don't know about most things but when Kira gets back up here she will know all about it and will get you taken care of. Well if you want we can have some wolf tonight I killed a few of them and My staff is freezing them as we speak to keep for later or they might be eating it." Zander sighed. "I don't know what my staff does now."

• 2 weeks later...

"It's not being silly when you're trying to take care of someone you love," Daniel said shyly he turned his head and licking at her face before heading back inside.

David blushed and swallowed slightly. "Yeah, I'm enjoying this too," he chuckled nervously. It was strange being so open with Adam now. What if the master really wouldn't be okay with the two of them? He knew plenty of Zander's secrets so maybe that would help the other trust him.

"Wolf? Well meat is meat as long as it's cooked the right way I guess....What do you mean you don't know what your staff does now? Did you know before you were changed? Is something wrong?" he asked as he watched the prince's face.

Kira smiled and looked at him and held onto him. "This new boy will bring happiness I know that because he already has." she said smiling

Adam smiled. "I feel it easy to open up to you since that new guy came here." he said smiling and hugged David

"Yeah I think I only have 4 people who can still talk to me the rest gave up so I am not sure who is cooking now. I did know before but I don't even know what they turned into." he said sighing. "Oh wait one was a slug and monkeys." he said thinking about it.

Daniel nodded but didn't voice how he still felt a bit worried about the whole thing but he wouldn't voice those feelings. He thought if he did then he'd doom any chance they had at things getting better. "Even if all he does is make master happier that would be good."

David smiled and nodded. "I think it's because the master is much happier about Sampson. It's like the heaviness is lifting from the palace."

"......What's a monkey?" Tristan asked with a confused frown. He'd never even heard of such a thing before since only the rich would have even been able to get a book with a monkey in it. "Do you think they'll become humans again?"

"Yeah master needs to be more happy I know I feel bad that he isn't happy so he needs someone." she said smiling

"Yeah I think so as well everything is happier because we knew if he died we would all be doomed." he said smiling

"I will show you a book with the stuff everyone was turned into or you can meet all of them when you are well, I really don't know they might be like this forever unless I brake this curse and I only think that Kira knows how." he said sighing

"Well maybe he just needed someone new to speak to, he's been watching us slowly turn into animals. I'm sure that has been getting to him over the years," Daniel sighed as he carried her back inside.

David nodded before nuzzling Adam's face. "Now, why don't I try to help you with your daily chores before the master needs me. That way things won't be so hard on you," he offered happily.

Tristan slowly nodded his head. It was all a bit over his head but he let out a sigh after taking a drink of water. "So.....um...where am I in your palace? This looks like a room too fine for a orphan like me. Like it should be for royalty."

"Maybe I hope that is all he needed was that it would be nice for him to be back to normal you know." she said smiling.

"sure I have to clean the laundry room and fold clothes then I have to clean the windows and stuff." he said sighing looking at him

"Yeah you are in my future wife's room we had no other rooms." he said looking at him smiling

"Yes," Daniel sighed as he slipped through the kitchens and heard their brothers talking about chores, he didn't want to do anything so he hoped neither of them heard him.

"Who's laundry? The master doesn't really wear clothing now and I know I can't put on clothes anymore," David mused then shrugged. "Well whatever you need me to do I will do it. I want to help you so you're not so very tired at night."

Tristan blushed as he looked at the room more. "Sorry, I could have been fine in the stable. It wouldn't have been the first time," he said softly. He wondered what sort of princess the beast would have chosen for himself. He was pretty sure even if the choice he would have picked a pretty princess with soft far skin instead of a commoner who was tanned from long hours of work.

Kira closed her mouth and waited for him to go up to him.

"So the new guy can have some stuff to wear." Adam said smiling and looking at him not sure what his size the guy upstairs wore

"Kira wanted you in here and when she wants something she gets it mostly because she is the smartest person here besides my self the four staff members that you talked to they are the people who keep me sane in this place you a a new person and you brought me my dog back so you earned this room." he said smiling

Daniel crushed his long nails clicking on the stone floors and decided to go out later and find a rock or something to try to wear them down.

"Do we have anything he can wear? He's so small, you'd think him a child or woman if you saw him in the wrong way," David said as he frowned. "Should I go up and try to get his measurements to see if we can find something that will fit him?"

Tristan wasn't so sure about earning the room. "Okay, I'll move to another room when you turn back and find you're princess....she'd be a princess if she marries you right?" he asked softly and looked at Sampson who jumped off the bed and walked over to his master and rested his large head on his master's knee.

"Hey are you ok Danny?" she asked and kissed his cheek. "It seems like you are having issues walking again am I that heavy?" he asked looking at him.

"You know what why don't you do that we might need them so we can find stuff for him I mean he can't keep wearing those rags he has on forever. Do you know if the tailor can still sew?" he asked.

"I doubt the curse will ever be broken." he said looking at him. "As the years go by so does our hope." he said looking at Tristan. "I don't think I know your name yet I am prince Zander." he said smiling. "Its nice to meet someone other than my staff and my dog." he said smiling trying to make Tristan feel at home