Tangled love!! (MRiceball)

Dragongirl26

"It's my nails, they're gotten really long and it's just hard to sneak around," he explained. "You're pretty like honey so don't worry about it."

"......Well he's a...I think the master called him a monkey. I'm not sure if he's still himself. The last time I saw him he was rather depressed and was avoiding most of us now. Do you want to look for him while I go see the new comer?"

"I'm Tristan," he sighed. "I'm not sure how, I'm lower then even your most lowly servant," he said softly as he carefully sat up. "May I ask how old you are, your highness?"

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• MRiceball

"Awww thanks so much." she said looked at him blushing. "I am glad i am pretty but I hope I'm not sticky like honey." she said smiling

"Sure I don't know where he should be tho." Adam said getting up and walking around to see if he could find out where everyone was. "Shoot where would the tailor be." he said humming and looked around

"No you saved me and my dog so you are higher than them so you need to get better." he said and started to think. "I think I am about 19 years old." he said looking at Tristan

{lol I meant to say you're pretty light, honey. XD Ah typos, funny responses.}

"Nope but you're sweet like honey and makes me think about all the hundreds of flowers the honey came from and you're more beautiful then any flower out there," Daniel chuckled.

"Well he still liked his rooms and the gardens and ponds where he'd get his ideas," David said before heading up the stairs after Daniel and heard the other two speaking as they headed up. Oh what a surprise for the twins to see the master with their young guest.

"You make it sound like I did something special, if he didn't have such a strong will to keep living then it wouldn't have worked," he said trying to down play it since this was all so strange, he wasn't use to someone being grateful for his gift. "I'm 18, I'll be 19 in the fall."

(hehe I love those too)

Kira just blushed and looked down. "Danny you need to stop I don't know how much more I can blush." she said as she hugged him. "So how long have you been wanting to tell me that line?" she asked.

Adam nodded and started to look around for the monkey tailor he thought it would be pointless but he thought he would try. After all there new guest needed new clothes.

"Ahh That is nice we are around the dame age." he said as he looked at him. "Well are you wanting any food I can get my staff to get some food for you." he said smiling at Tristan. Who looked so cute in the bed and Zander turned his head and then blushed as the fact that he was looking at him strange but it was a good strange it was like he wasn't use to being thanked and he loved the look.

"Well I've been trying to think of a way to tell you how beautiful I think you are but everything I thought up I thought was stupid. That one sort of came out," Daniel said softly as he hung his head in embarrassment. "And if it was a line then wouldn't I just been trying to get into your bed for the night? I don't want that, I want more then just that between us."

David chuckled as he caught up with his brother. "Hello, good timing Daniel, Adam wants to find some clothing for our guest so I need help getting a judge on his size, can you help?"

"Ah, yes I'll help," Daniel said, hoping his brother hadn't heard him speaking with Kira, he wasn't sure what he might tell the prince.

"Is that for me?" Tristan asked as he pointed across the room at a table with a cover try on it. He hoped it would. "The dog had to carry the dragon outside since she's hurt. I told them I wasn't too hungry at the time," he said softly hoping Zander wouldn't call his lie. He didn't want the servants to get into any trouble. "But if you could bring it over here now I'll try to eat some, at least I won't knock it over in my sleep right now."

Kira blushed more and hid her head into Danny's fur when she saw David walking to him. "So do you want me to tell you." she whispered she whispered holding onto Danny's back with her little claws that looked great in his fur. It was as if they went together.

Adam found the monkey and tried to talk to him and tell him what to do The monkey was not even in the right mind he shook his head and walked back into the kitchen to think of something else.

"Is what for you?" he asked looking where Tristan pointed. "I guess it is for you and they will be out soon I know that because when you were sleeping they went out and they only go out for a little bit then come back inside." he said

(I am so sorry for some reason I can't remember most thinks in rp but I hope to be normal soon if I start repeating let me know)

Daniel stopped walking and looked over his shoulder at her. "Tell me what?" he asked softly. For a moment he become concerned that something was wrong and that made his heart beat faster.

"Is everything alright?" David asked when he noticed that Daniel had stopped walking.

"Ah, I don't know but could you check on the young man?"

"Sure, I'll handle it," David said with a nod and moved faster up the stairs.

"Um, could you bring it to me?" Tristan asked in a quiet tone. He didn't want to sound like he was making a prince do servant's work or else Zander might get pissed off at him and throw him against a wall.

{{ It's okay, if I see anything I'll let you know. No worries.}

"How that line you just pulled on my felt I mean you know." she said giggling sounding like she was a little girl. "Yeah we are going there right now." Kira said

"Yeah I can bring it to you its the least I can do for helping me find out who I am again and bring my dog back from being dead can you read good sir if you can, can you hold a book and read it for my dog I don't think my hand can hold the book." Zander said

• 2 weeks later...

"I....well no just tell me how you feel about me. And it wasn't a line, it's the truth. I think you're really sweet and kind....see I'm not good with talking about things like that. It's not like I've had any practice or anything," Daniel mumbled shyly.

Tristan wondered if he was blushing, he really wasn't use to someone thanking him. "I can read a little, the nun who raised us tried to teach me but since I was one of the older children mostly I helped look after the younger one so I didn't have much of a chance to learn. I would have like to of learned more before I left though."

"I know Danny and that is what makes you all cute." she said giggling and blushed. "Keep going we are both dorks." he said smiling.

"Well then I guess I can help you read if you need to." he said looking at him and sighed. "I am just not use to people any more so I am sorry if I sound like a dick." he said looking at him. "I will send for some food."

"You're the cuter dork," Daniel teased as he continued up the stairs, he'd be happy when they reached the top, the tower was too tall far his opinion.

"Um...okay. I'll try not to take offense if you let me point out when you're being one," Tristan offered. "As for reading I'd just need help with the harder words." He wanted to remind him about the food that had been brought up first but Sampson got up and went over to the plate and started to eat the food, Tristan just let out a heavy sigh.

She giggled.

"I yeah but I almost killed you first time I had." he said sighing. "I'm only nice because you saved my dog who is eating your food now." he smiled when he saw Danny and Kira walk into the room. "Daniel I see you are tired but can you see if your brother or Adam can get Tristan here some food." he said looking at him

• 2 weeks later...

"It's fine, he's probably really hungry. I was really hard for him to come back from the edge. He was half gone after all," Tristan sighed and he shifted slightly and tried to get more comfortable. "You haven't even really touched me, this was the wolves' work not yours.

David came into the room after the other too and looked to their prince. "I will go fetch something for him master. Daniel if you get rested up could you see if you can figure out his size?"

"Size?" Tristan asked warily.

"Yes, we want to see if we have any spare clothing you can wear but we need for size for that. Nothing sinister," David said with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

"Sorry I wasn't up here when he awoke master." Kira said as she was soon on her comfy chair in the room. "Yeah we want to get you some clothes so you don't have to wear the torn and tattered one." she said listening to everyone. "Danny he looks like a size 6 in girls clothes to me." she said blushing. "He can wear maybe my old clothes."

Zander smiled. "David please get the boy some food and bring the book in with lots of pictures in it with the letters Z.....O....O on it please if you can find it."

• 3 weeks later...

Daniel nodded and looked to the master. "Where can I find them? I don't know the way to your room so I'll need directions."

David nodded slowly. "The Zoo book, yes sire. I believe I know which shelf it was on in a dusted last," he said softly then bowed to him and headed out the room

"Thank you," Tristan said softly as the wolf and fox left the room and looked at Zander. "What is Z, O, O?" he asked softly as his brow furrowed.

"You know where your room is my room is just down the hall on the right." she said smiling.

Zander smiled and looked at him. "Its called Zoo book it has animals on the cover of it. It was easier for me to spell it out than it was to describe the picture that was on it."

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel nodded before slipping out of the room, wondering why the master wanted a book like that. It was curious but then again he hadn't expacted to see the master in the young man's room. Daniel wondered what the master was doing up there.

David was quickly behind Daniel and headed to the library, hoping he wouldn't have trouble finding that book since who knew where anything was since the master didn't always put the book away after he was down with them.

"But what is a zoo?" Tristan asked softly as he looked at the prince and had a small wonder if the prince's fur was as soft as Sampson's. Not like royalty would let him pet him like an animal.

Zander nodded. "A Zoo is where they keep animals if I was found like this they might make me in there as well its a place where people go to learn about animals weird and strange one that you don't see to often." Zander said looking at the boy. "Anything you want to do?" he asked

Kira smiled glad that samson's new life was now what made the master what to see how Tristan was doing.

"I can't really do much. It hurt like hell dragging myself down the stairs to find you the last time. I don't know what I can do, I've rarely ever been sick and I was always doing some sort of work. I'm rather useless right now," Tristan sighed.

Sampson was sniffing around the room for something to do, licking Kira's face a bit before moving back to his master.

Kira giggled at Sampson and smiled.

"Well I am sorry but you broke your leg so you are going to be here a while." he said smiling. "I guess I can carry you up and down the stairs, but the staff will see to your needs like bathroom, Food and clothes." he said smiling

"There's really no reason to carry me anywhere. I doubt I'd be any fun else where," he sighed softly. "Thank you for the help and not just killing me," Tristan said with a heavy sigh. He wondered if he really would be force to stay there. "I'm afraid I'm not a very entertaining person for you," he said with a shrug and looked down at the blanket covering him and played with the edge nervously or shyly.

Sampson climbed up on the bed, nearly missing stepping on Tristan's injured leg and laid down.

"I don't think he knows I'm hurt or just doesn't care," Tristan said with a panicked look.

"If you want to go any where let me know. You can thank Kira for standing up for you." he said shaking his head. "I don't know what is up with him I think he wants someone to love him now and no one is or playing with him isn't that right sammy." he said calling the dog a name from childhood to see if he would like it.

• 2 weeks later...

"Um okay, I'll let you know if you can help me. Maybe to the window later so I can look outside," Tristan said softly as he watched the hound get comfortable on the large bad. "At least it's big enough. We could fit nearly all the girls in the orphanage in just this bed."

"When ever you want I guess you can have the girls come here but its not really a good place right now." he said looking at him. "I can help you to the window to look out if you want just let me know."

• 3 weeks later...

"Um I doubt you want your home over run by a group of orphans, there's only a few fewer boys then girls there. Mostly because people will take the boys for the work they can make them do. I was never an agreeable worker," Tristan explained. "I will but I think when my leg is a little bit better."

David returned to the room after a short wait with a book in his mouth and carried it to his prince to see if it was the proper one.