Tangled love!! (MRiceball)

Dragongirl26

Daniel smiled then shyly nuzzled her cheek. "I'm glad. I'll be very sad if you were to leave," he said softly. He pulled back as she began to cry then nuzzled her again. "I could ask the master if I my court you," he said softly. "I'll find a way....what if we tried in secret?"

David chuckled softly, "If you lay down I could try to rub you back with my paws," he offered softly.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• MRiceball

Kira looked at him. "Do you think we could do that?" she asked looking at him. "I would love to if we could do it." she said hugging him

"Alright I will do it." he said laying down on his stomach and wanted to get a back rub he was so stressed.

Zander watched his dog and smiled wondering if the boy was going to be ok.

Daniel nodded, "We can try." He was nervous about it and would have to watch the master closely for a day he was happy to ask permission. He tried to wrap a leg around her to hug her back, it was a little difficult but he still tried.

David shifted a bit and place his front paws on his back and began stepping carefully to work out Adam's tired muscles.

Sampson walked around the dinning room with his large nose close to the ground, sniffing away as his wagged happily then trotted towards the doorway.

Kira smiled and nodded. "We can try, but what if he says no and fires one of us we would never see each other again." she said looking at him almost in tears as she ate food.

"Right there David wow that feels so good." he said smiling and looked at him moaning with pleasure.

"Lets go outside buddy." he said getting up and going to the door and letting his dog out.

"I don't he'll fire anyone right now. But if he says no then we'll have to be secretive and hope no one finds out. And even if he fires one of us then how could he stop us? If he fires you I'll leave and we'll make a life for ourselves."

David smiled as he worked on the knotted muscles. The moans made his shiver and he thought about other sorts of moans he wished he could give to the larger male.

Sampson headed up the stairs though, he didn't want to go out just yet. He was heading towards the tower where Tristan was laying.

Kira nodded, "There are other things he could do to make sure we are never together as well." she said looking at him and closed her eyes thinking of the worst.

"I didn't mean to moan it just felt good." Adam said smiling

Zander looked at the dog and the followed him. "Where you going boy?" he asked

"Don't think like that," Daniel whispered. "We'll find a way, even if we have to make a plan to run if he says no. We'll find a way Kira, I know we can find a way."

"No it's okay. It didn't bother me," David said, his cheeks still fluffy from listening to the moans. He continued to rub the others back.

Sampson looked over his shoulder and let out a soft woof then started up the stairs again, his tail still wagging happily.

"I hope we do. I don't know if after all of this I can pretend any longer because you are the only person that I loved that is staying around and talking to me." she said

"Damn your good I needed this after all that I have been through if you need me to I can try to massage you?" he said smiling so happy.

"Sammy you want to go into the room." Zander said and was walking and following him to where he was going not really sure but he thought he was going to (ur persons forgot names) Room that was the only reason to be up in this part of the house.

"The others have just given up hope Kira, and your brother loves you a lot as well. I won't go anywhere without you," he said softly before licking Kira's muzzle.

"If you want to try then we can. Maybe later this evening, you could....stay with me this time," he said nervously.He wanted to spent more private time with Adam though he was unsure.

Sampson continued up the stairs till they reached the room and nuzzled the door open then rest of the way before jumping onto the bed and began to lick Tristan's cheek. There was a soft sigh from the sleeping young man and Tristan turned his head only to have Sampson continue to lick his cheek. It seemed the catatonic state might be lifting quicker the he had thought.

"I know they have gave up hope the only reason why I have is because you and Adam have helped me so much." she said looking at him

"Alright I can stay with you for a long while then." he said smiling. "I will stay the night with you." he said smiling

"Morning sleepy head I need to know when you are better you can go to town and get us stuff we need." he said smiling. "Thanks for bring my dog back. It makes me happy I wish for you to stay around if you want to." he said

Daniel smiled softly at her before lightly pressing his nose against against hers. "I'm here for you always. I want to dance with you at the Christmas celebrations we use to have."

David smiled softly, his fluffy tail wagging happily as he shifted to another part of Adam's back. "We should probably eat now in case the master needs us."

Tristan's eyes slowly opened and he stared at the jerk. "He's a good dog. Loves you a lot and showed me when you were nicer to people. Guess you've been grumpy for a while huh?" he said in a weak voice then quirked an eyebrow. "I doubt I'll be going anywhere soon. It's hard to travel anywhere when your leg is broken."

"Well then I will make sure I dance with you next celebration we have and I don't care who sees." she said smiling and licked his cheek.

Adam nodded and ate his food smiling. "I hate that we are the only one's left." he whispered sighing and got up.

"He is the best dog I could ever have." he said and then nodded. "I know I said you had to stay here 20 but for making me happy again you have to stay here 5 years maybe, I don't know do you have a family waiting for you?" he asked

Daniel smiled, his tail happily moving back and forth. "When you're better we can dance as animals as well," he offer. "Now please finish eating.

"There's maybe two gardeners as well and the doctors....they're going. I wonder how we can help break this damn curse. And it's not even our fault," David growled, his tail thrashed.

"He wanted to stay with you to help you some how," Tristan said softly. "He said there was something was wrong and it has to be fixed.....Really?" he said with a twisted frowned. "No, they're all dead. I lived in the village of Gorso, I was there when the massicure happened," he growled. Years ago, when Tristan was seven, a invading army swarmed the country side and killed anyone they could, Gorso was the worse. "What was left of us kids you nobles took us as your child whores, I ran so Lord Rodrick couldn't take me to his home."

"I would love to dance with you even tho we are animals." she said smiling

"I don't know how we can do anything about it." he said sighing looking down

"Oh well then you are free to stay here just work around this place I guess." he said looking around not sure what he should do next

"Once you've healed up we'll dance in the garden, the fireflies are out again. We can even rest there and watch the stars," Daniel said with a soft smile.

"I've been trying to find time to go to the library when master isn't there to look for something that can help us break this. But I'm starting to think Kira has a better idea then I do."

Tristan watched the beast and noticed his discomfort. "Who are you anyway? And you don't have to stay here speaking to me. I'm sure an orphaned peasant isn't interesting."

Kira nodded and looked at him. "Yes that sounds really nice." she said thinking about it just wanting to start dancing now.

"Maybe you should go ask her I mean maybe its something we can all do." Adam said sighing

"I'm Prince Zander." he said looking around. "And I have been cursed like this for a long time." he said. "I'm not use to other people but I thought I should try since you saved my dog." he whispered

Daniel smile as he looked up at the sky and wondered when the next full moon was. "Maybe we can watch the stars tonight, I don't think the moon is full tonight."

David looked towards the garden and shook his head. "Maybe but let's give them a bit more time together. My brother....I think he's in love with Kira," he explained.

Tristan stared at the prince and nodded. "Tristan," he said softly then looked at Sampson who rested his head on on Tristan's chest. "Yes I suppose you were are," he said softly as reached up with his good hand and rubbed the dog's head. "He says he's misses you reading to him, you did that when you were small then you are now."

"I love it when I see the stars yes please I would love to see the stars." Kira said as she got comfy and looked at him and licked his face when she knew no one was around them

"I know that she loves him so if your brother loves her that would be great I would be so happy even know we should be in love with higher people." he said blushing

"Oh yeah I remember I can't do that now because I can't really hold a book that well any more." he said smiling at his dog and kissed his dog's head. "How do you know what he is saying, Tell him when I get back to normal I will read all the books he wants he just has to hold in there longer." he said

Daniel smiled and nodded. "Have you eaten all you wanted?" he asked as he laid next to her. He wanted her to get better and get her strength back soon."

"Higher people," David sighed and looked at Adam then felt the fur stuck out from his cheeks and tucked himself against the large wolf's chest. "You've always been larger then me you remember that?" he sighed.

"He understands you in his own way," Tristan sighed. "It's a thing my mother's family can do. It's only suppose to pass to the woman int he family but I guess since they were all fated to die it passed to me. Are you going to burn me up?" he asked softly. "I have a few different gifts, not sure about all of them because I don't know how to control it. I'm okay with healing and things like that."

"I'll eat a little more and then I will have you eat the rest." she said eating the food then leaving still about half of it for Danny to eat

"I ment the ranks you are a higher rank than I am." he said looking at David

"No I'm not going to burn you up my staff saved you for a reason maybe to prove to me I am still human." he said blinking as he heard what tristan had to say. "Why would I burn you when I myself look like a monster." he said. "Kira of my staff the dragon she can do things too even when she was human she would know things." he said sighing

"Okay I will finish eating it," Daniel said softly as he relaxed on the grass. "Does it taste good?" he asked hoping she was taking her time and enjoying the food.

"I know, but I was mentioning how much bigger you are to me. I never thought....I feel like a child next to you," he explained. He had always felt foolish about his feelings for Adam, he was intimidated by it a bit.

"Because I'm what everyone calls a witch I suppose. Even if I don't think I'm one. I don't know why you look like that and I don't know why I would be of any help.....and you threw her against the wall?" he asked with a disapproving tone.

She nodded it tasted really good and I really enjoyed it." she said smiling and looked at him

"really I alway feel small around you because I think you are so great." he said smiling and blushing. "You make me feel like a little kid." he said smiling

"You being here make me feel more human since you got here I have became more human and I really like it I feel bad for what I did to kira but she will forgive me." he said looking at him. "I am a beast and no one loves a beast you know." he said

Daniel smiled then when okay he ate a little of the food before laying down with Kria. "Should I go check of Tristan? Or could you tell me why you want him here so much?"

"How? You can tuck me under you so easily and remember when I sprained my ankle the winter before we were changed? You easily carried me to my bed," David said as he blushed slightly.

Tristan shrugged, "Sampson loves you. And I've heard of servants loving their masters when they aren't cruel. Not that I've ever met a decent noble before. I can't say much about you since well you sort of didn't make a good first impression. But then again who cares what an orphaned peasant thinks," he sighed as his eyes started to grow heavy.

"Because only love can brake the spell and Tristan is our one chance before we stay like this forever." she said looking down finally telling the truth. "The spell was casted because someone thought our master wasn't kind because princes aren't nice but ours was they took it our on him and us because they thought he was evil and then made him into a beast." she said sighing

Adam smiled. "Yeah I know I did but that is because you needed me and I hurt your ankle because I fell off a ladder that day so we were both hurt." he said smiling

Zander sighed. "I care because you brought me joy in my darkest hour. I had no hope left and I knew I was loosing myself and I gave in because I was loosing everyone and I was loosing my dog as well I have never been mean in my life until I turned into this." he said sighing

"Ah...Kira I love you but what makes you think Tristan would even love the master? I mean he didn't exactly make a great first impression and has basically enslaved Tristan," he sighed softly as he nuzzled her head. "Do we just hope they fall for each other?"

"The ladder had broken so it wasn't your fault," David sighed as he lifted his head and looked at Adam. "And I hurt it because I was trying to catch you so you wouldn't get hurt."

Tristan frowned softly as he stroked Sampson's head. "What happened?" He knew the question could just angry the beast again but he wondered how a human could be turned into something so frightening.