Tangled love!! (MRiceball)

Dragongirl26

"You never know." he said smiling and looked at him. "I know how hard it is for you there and you don't have to have sex here to stay here with me. Thanks david." he said taking the book and looking at it. "This is the right book, Here you can look in here and see all different animals in the book." he said smiling

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• MRiceball

Tristan frowned when sex was mention and worried that bastard noble was now going after another of the child because he disappeared. He was grateful when the book was handed to him and opened it to slowly look through the pages. The words made him frown as he tried to use the pictures to figure out what they might mean.

"Do you require anything else of me master or shall I assist Daniel in looking for clean clothing for him?" David asked as he took a step back.

"Yes master, I'll see to both," David said with another bow and hurried off and Tristan looked up and held the book out the the beast.

"What is this?" he ask with a frown, the odd large gray creature swimming in the water. He'd never seen anything like a hippo before so the picture he couldn't have any idea what the words were. "There's a lot of different dogs in here," he said not knowing there were different kinds of wolves, jackals, and hyenas.

He smiled and shook his head. "Well the gray in the water is called a hippo, and those dogs are not really dogs they are other animals and dogs looked like them." he said smiling and looking at the book and started to explain each animal and how to tell them apart to Tristan.

Tristan's shoulders slumped when Zander told him about the dogs, he felt rather stupid. But he did his best to keep up and asked a few questions when they came to him. "So did people just travel around finding these animals?"

• 3 weeks later...

Tristan frowned softly, "It sounds like a prison for animals. Do they even remember what they are locked up like that?" Probably a stupid innocent question but he had spent some time locked up in a small cell once when he had been sent to a monastery to learn. But he knew he was not meant for the priesthood so he had run from that and found the orphanage and that became his home. "Um, can I ask a question that might make you mad?"

"Do all of you have to be like this for the rest of your lives? Or can you return to being human? I sort of hear the others say something about others forgetting they were human before," he sighed softly. "My life is terrible but I wouldn't want to forget my life because then I would forget my parents. Will you forget you were human some day?"

"There is a way to become human again, but I don't want to worry you about it." he said looking at him. "I am on a time limit we all are, The curse takes away most of what made us human leaving us with a choice. Either become an animal or fight it the people who forgot they were human gave up on this idea a long time ago, and just so you know I don't remember being human that much. You and the others are reminding me what it was like." he whispered

Tristan bit his lip and nodded. He wasn't sure how to help the prince remember he was a human. "Okay, I'm not sure how I can help you remember being human but I guess it's good I can," he said softly. "Is there anything else I can do?" he asked softly as he as he looked down at his hands.

"Oh, alright then," Tristan said not sure if he was comfortable with that. "Look is there anything I can do while I'm stuck in bed? They were taking about clothing and they seem to wear a bit of clothing I can do mending and some stitch work so maybe I could do that while I can't move."

"You could do that I am sure they won't mind I know Kira love clothes if she can wear them." he said smiling and looked at him. "I guess just let me know what you need and I will make sure they bring it up here but there are only 4 people who work here right now so you have to be gentle with them." he said

"It might be easier for them to bring me things if I was in a different room," Tristan offered. They had mentioned this was a room meant for Zander's bride so a lowly orphan boy shouldn't be in here. And that way it would be easier to get around when my leg is better so I can help more," he suggested softly. He didn't want to annoy Zander but really who was he to be in a room fit for royalty?

"I hate to tell you, but they were right to bring you in here who would want to be my bride looking like this, any way all the other beds are taken by animals and I don't have the heart to tell them to move because when they were human that was there room this is the only room with a bed left so you shall stay in here and let them know what you need and they will bring it to you if you need a chair we can bring a chair so you can sit in." he said looking at him in the eyes at this point he really had given up on love.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to put anyone out of their bed," Tristan sighed. "You do seem very kind though, when you're not mad that is," he said softly. "I just don't what to cause trouble for others. And I won't ask for a chair," he whispered as he leaned in so Zander could hear him since the dragon was still sleeping. "It couldn't be an easy task for them and they could get hurt trying to get something up those stairs."

"I'm not sure they do what they can it might take a few hours but they would get it up here." he said smiling and looked at him. "I will try not to be mad at you any more you helped me and my dog out." he said

"I don't want them to get hurt trying to get thing sup here for me," Tristan explained then frowned. "So if I hadn't been able to save him what would you have done to me? It's not like I really planned on coming to your home, there's a lot of wolves around your palace and they seemed to be very hungry."

"I really don't know what would happened to you or me, I know my staff was trying hard to make me remember so I really don't know and if you don't mind wolf meat I'll start killing them so we can go outside." he said

"Ah, I can not say I've ever eaten wolf meat so I shouldn't complain. And if it's all that we have I should keep my mouth shut," Tristan said softly. "Well at least you can get some nice furs out of it," he said thoughtfully. "You can stitch them together for a blanket or use them in furniture."

"I'm not crafty that is all Kira." he said looking at him smiling and blushing a little under his fur. "Yeah wolf meat it ok."

Adam came back in with some food. "Here ya go." he said

"Thanks." he said as he grabbed it from adam and handed it to Tristan

"Thank you, um Adam Right? Thank you Adam," Tristan said as he was handed the plate. "It smells great." He whispered a small prayer of thanks before he started to eat, only to become rather self-conscious when he realized that Sampson was now staring at him, or his food.

"Sammy no!" Zander said looking at sampson. "Be good and you can lick the bowl or you can go down stairs and eat." he said

"I did fill sampson's bowl with food when ever he wants to eat it in the master's room thats what took so long." he said looking at them and bowing.

"Thanks Adam you do so much for me so if we are ever human again I owe you big time I owe all four of you big time." Zander said smiling.