My son

MRiceball

"No, I can drive" Yukie replied with a smile the male having taken over for raven. Grabbing his motorcycle keys Yukie went out and headed off to his interview.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Be careful and don't forget your helmet," Kenta called after his son then chewed his cheek and he worried about Yukie and the others being okay after the accident. "To work," he sighed and he went to his computer and logged in to the work and got busy. The more he got done now the more he didn't have to worry about while recovering.

Yukie was off quite busy with a few interview and getting a lot of meetings with potential sponsors and those who would want him for work. Yukie didn't even notice how fast the day had passed by and by the time he was finished it was rather dark as he let himself into the house.

Kenta had made soup for dinner and a sandwich as well then fallen asleep on the couch wrapped up in a blanket. He had been worried about Yukie but he was also exhausted from all teh worrying he had been doing lately as well. The soup was still in the pot on the stove but luckily Kenta had turned off the flame before falling asleep.

"Falling asleep on the couch you'll catch your death" Yukie mumbled having quietly came in. With a small sigh Yukie picked up Kenta and carried him to his bed tucking the male in ever so carefully and added another blanket on top of him. Walking.quietly don the stairs Yukie cleaned up dinner and the kitchen before going to the dining room table and sat down going over his work and assignments.

Kenta coughed a bit as he was tucked into bed then snuggled under the covers. The blanket on the couch wasn't a thick one just for casual lounging so he had gotten a little cold. He would be very embarrassed when he learned Yukie had carried him to bed. PArtly because he was the father and should be doing that for Yukie and secondly because he'd worry that his illness was making him lose weight, which was not a good thing.

Yukie mumbled annoyed at his work before laying his head on the table pondering over his choices and work equipment. With a sigh Yukie sat up gin easily taking over. "Sleep is needed you can drive yourself mad tomorrow figuring out the math. Raven will help you finish your work" gin added knowing Yukie was obsessing over perfection. With a tiered sigh gin carried them up to kentas bed and after stripping off their clothes gin crawled into the bed naked snuggling close to Kenta.

Kenta sighed in his sleep as Gin joined him in the bed and wrapped his arms around the younger male. He nuzzled his face against the other and sighed again. Sleeping was easier now though his dreams were still not easy and he ended up waking serval times during the night from his nightmares but once he realized he wasn't alone he tried to stay quiet so he wouldn't wake the other and just tried to fail back asleep again.

When morning came Kenta untangled himself from Gin's body and went to fix something to eat since his medicine needed to be taken with food. He saw things on the table and looked over them but didn't mess with anything since he wouldn't disrupt the Yukie's work just like he hated it when people messed with his. After eating a little and taking his medicine he returned to his room and washed his face. He felt so tired do to the bad sleep, he wished he could go back to sleep.

"You look like shit" Yu added the male sitting up in bed with a frown studying Kenta. "You should have woken me up to make breakfast we took an at home job to help out more around here" Yu added noticing some clear medical signs.

"I didn't even make me breakfast, I just had a piece of bread and peanut butter because I'm not supposed to take what they want me to on an empty stomach. I would have waited to cook but I thought since it's something new I'd forget about it if I did cook first," Kenta said with a shrug. "And I remind you I don't know anything about the job or your plans," he said with a soft but drained looking smile.

"Well...I'm working to make in home assistance robots. They will look lifelike and be able to help those who are sick or permanently injured" Yu explained before snuggling into Kenta not liking how sick he looked. "We all wanted to help people. Instead of hospitalization they can have a caretaker follow them around and make sure they have correct medicine."

Kenta smiled as he held Yu then kissed his head. "Though soon enough people are going to turn those robots into sex toys," he teased. "But I'm proud of all of you for waiting to help people. Few people who say that actually do wish to help, they just say that to impress people. I have such goods boys," he said as he nuzzled Yu's neck.

"I'm working on one for a rich family with a younger boy. And then I'll make one for you" Yu admitted with a smile a small kiss landing on his father's head. "Now then you rest and call us if you need anything" Yu added kissing Kenta s cheek suddenly.

"I can still look after myself, well for now," he said with a smiled as his cheek was kissed then did the same to Yu. "I feel a little better right now, and I feel like cooking some waffles. How does that sound?" he asked with a small smile.

"How about I sit at the table and slice up some fresh fruit for us to have with our waffles? The fruit has extra vitamins that might help me. Besides if I do that I can spend more time with you," Kenta said with a soft smile.

"I'm fine with that though the table is a.little messy with my parts tossed everywhere" Yu added slowly getting up to go make food.

"I'll try to move some of it to the side so I don't get any fruit juice on it. We need a space to eat at anyways," Kenta said with a soft smile as he carefully made neat stacks and moved things to the side.

"I planned on moving it to the basement and fixing things" gin explained already starting to make the food and on the side typed on his computer sneaking in a little bit of work before breakfast.

It took Kenta moment to realized the boys had switched. "Let me call in someone to check for mold down there. If it's not good I can clean out half of my office for you to use. I have been meaning to clean out the basement. WE've gathered a lot of clutter down there. Though some of it is your mother's old things," Kenta explained as he got out the fruit, some bowls, and the cutting board.

"I can make the arrangements you just worry about your health" gin explained finishing the waffles before setting them down for Kenta and leaving for the other room to take a conference call.

"I'm fine. They just want me toe take it easy before and after the surgery. I just hope it all cames back in the clear," he said softly at looked up at Gin. He was about to speak again but the boy left. He'd have to plan for the chance that things went bad. He wasn't sure he wanted to waist away on cemo but would he be able to end it and not have his son, sons, suffer.

"Sorry, it was the delivery men they shipped my parts to the other side of town" raven replied with a small chuckle not sure how they had messed up. "Anyway they said it will be here this afternoon and wanted me to know so I didn't worry" raven added before looking over his worked clearly focused on his project.