My son

MRiceball

"All of you seem to be very focused on this," Kenta said softly. "Or is it just scolding me?" he teased. "Get some breakfast so you'll have a full belly and can focus on your work," he said softly as he started to eat his waffle.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"We like this job. It's fun and challenging" gin replied as he sat down still looking over his paperwork before eating a bite of food. With a huff he pushed the plate away deep into his work now to focused to eat.

"I'm glad you're happy. So few people can find jobs that make them happy," he said softly. "Boys," Kenta said after a bit. "It's seven int eh morning you can spare a few mintues to eat. You don't eat you can't think, you can't think you can't work," he said softly as he finished his food off then stood and started to clean up the kitchen.

"....okay" Yukie mumbled as he poked at his food eating small bites and taking his sweet time clearly not to hungry so early in the morning. "What do you have planned today?" Yukie asked setting his work aside as he studied Kenta quite worried about his health.

"I have a report to finish up and email in. But that's what I'm going to be doing next so that will take maybe an hour at the most. After that, I was thinking if I take on as many projects as I can then I won't have to worry about work while I recover. So I'll need to check and see if they have any spare jobs to do."

"Dont worry about work. I make enough to care for us and I paid off our bills for the next few months" Yukie explained with a small smile the male having his priorities straight for once.

"Yukie work is good for me," Kenta said with a small smile. "Besides my work isn't too hard and they say retirement is a killer," he said softly and walked over to Yukie and kissed the top of his hand and took the plate. "I'll get you a bowl of grapes so you can snack on them when you get hungry. And don't fuss about me working, a little extra money is a good thing. A just in case thing," he said softly.

"You better not die on us" Yukie mumbled before shutting his computer and laying his head down already feeling his body at its breaking point to where he was slipping in and out of lucidness the others in his head trying to figure out who could take over at such a point since most of them did get affected.

"I'll do my best Yukie. But sooner or later I'll have to go," he sighed as he rubbed Yukie's back. "What can I do to help you now?" he asked still wanting to be useful.

"No you won't" Yukie replied stubbornly the male secretly working on a Kenta prototype since it was to hard for the male to envision ever being alone. "I just want to take a nap until I feel better...They all keep fighting and yelling" Yukie mumbled as he got up and went back to bed crawling.under the covers.

"Death comes for all of us Yukie," he said softly, a small frown on his face. "Alright, go rest my dears. I'll try to rest too as well. But if you need me I'm here," he said as he watched Yukie head to his room.

Yukie went and curled up into his father's bed snuggling the pillows closely as he slept the male hoping his Kenta prototype would be successful if he ever did lose his father. Sighing softly Yukie yawned and laid down more already falling deep asleep.

Kenta finished cleaning up the kitchen and dining table before he headed back up to his room and smiled at Yukie then climbed into bed and pulled him close. "I love you boys," he whispered before kissing Yukie's head as he rubbed his son's back.

Yukie mumbled something about flying puzzles the male having quite a weird dream as he sprawled out more his body suddenly becoming rather aroused by the gentle touches from Kenta.

Kenta groaned as he tried to get comfortable Yukie was taking up too much bed. "You've got to share the bed," he sighed as he moved his head to Yukie's neck and nuzzled his skin then kissed it. He noticed Yukie's arousal and part of him hoped the personality who was working as a street walker would be the one who woke up and would want to do something with him. Mostly because he wasn't sure how to branch anything between them. Raven had said they were interested in him didn't him? Damn he couldn't think straight with Yukie pressed against him.

"Mmh I like that" Yukie mumbled his eyes slowly waking up as he looked at his father his eye color changing to match ravens beautiful dark ones.

"Hello again," Kenta said softly. "Are all of you arguing again?" he asked with a small smirk as he continued rubbing Raven's back. "You shouldn't argue with yourself," he teased before kissing the tip of Raven's nose.

"More like arguing over who gets to have sex with you...I won via making them fear me" raven admitted with a small smirk quite happy to have such power against the others. "I expect a fun time I gave up my day of fun for a night of pleasure~" raven whispered smiling happily.

"Are you saying all of you, even Yukie, want to have sex with me?" Kenta asked with a small laugh. He couldn't see himself as someone who was desired by so many. "You made them fear you?" he asked with a soft sigh then kissed Raven's lips. "Maybe if they romanced me I'll give into them as well," he teased as he rolled onto his back, pulling Raven with him so the other was straddling him. "Hmm, I think I like looking up at you," he joked. "But it is still daytime. Morning even," he pointed out softly.

"Its a very heated topic between all of us" raven admitted with a small smile the male amused by his father's antics. "I threatened to get our body committed for the weekend so they backed off" raven admitted with a small frown hoping to not be scolded. Chuckling at the comment of Kenta being romances by the others raven was relieved when he found himself onto of the male and looked down at his father's beautiful face. "Then I'll keep you all day, screw work" raven whispered before leaning down to kiss the man he loved deeply.

"You'd abandon me for a weekend just cause the others want me?" he asked with a frown. "Please don't, I don't want to be alone anymore," he whispered. As Raven leaned down to kiss him he wrapped his arms around Raven and held him in a gentle hug as they kissed. He would be what they needed from him, it felt right.

"I wasn't really going to go away" raven mumbled suddenly being forced out by gin who smirked and looked down at Kenta.

"Ravens getting scolded and lost his fun so we will be sharing you for the rest if the day" gin whispered a hand teasingly rubbing kentas soft buds.

"So I'm being passed around?" Kenta asked with a small chuckled and sat up so he could be eye to eye with Gin. "So what are you going to do with me?" Kenta didn't know any of the boy's tastes so he didn't know what to except from them.

"It was the only way to make it even....I mean Yukie isn't right in the head and we are all just ways he copes with trauma and harder issues in life" gin explained his hand slowly snaking closer to his lovers cock. "Dont worry thought we all adapt fine Yukie isn't in a space that is good so if we do react badly then I apologize" gin replied knowing they could only contain their hosts body for so long.

• 2 weeks later...

"Trauma? You mean these doctor visits he was going to for so long?" Kenta asked softly the hung his head a bit. He was so out of touch with Yukie he felt like a stranger in his son's life. "React badly to what? Sharingme with each other?" Keneta didn't mean sharing him as a lover only, wanting his attention on them only might cause troubles. "Just try to jeep me in the loop please. I want to stop failing as Yukie's father and as however all of you want me to be," he said as he leaned in closer. "So how can I please you for our time together?"