My son

MRiceball

"Oh, so it was nothing?" Kenta said softly before letting go of Gin's face but looked at him for a moment before turning his head and sighing heavily. "Well then if that's the case and the dishes are done I suppose I'll go get a shower and head to bed. But if you know about the people coming in to look after Yukie I want all of you to not bother them, let them do their jobs. For me, please do this," he said with a small smile then leaned in a kissed Gin's cheek. "Now a shower, I feel so hot some nice cool water all over me will feel good," he chuckled.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"...can I stay with you tonight? After they visit?" Gin asked looking away from Kenta again the poor man clearly embarrassed to ask such a thing

"It's too late for them to come tonight, it's alright seven. But of course, you can stay with me. Or did you mean the others and not the nurses? Hmm, yes tonight can be yours since you were the first to ask. Did you want to get a shower before bed as well?" he asked with a smile.

"I- I don't know" gin replied getting flustered and frustrated already his mind already getting overwhelmed and confused making his body start to panic like Yukie's did when he felt scared

Kenta frowned and stepped closer so he could hug Gin close. "It's okay, relax. Take a deep breath, everything will be okay. I'm here to look after all of you," he said softly. "You don't have to shower with me, you can use the other shower and just sleep in my bed with me tonight. Or is that what's making you nervous little Gin?"

"Sadly you have to but it's okay," he said softly before kissing the top of his head then stroked the boy's hair. "So feel better? Calm enough to get cleaned up for bed?"

"I don't have to share" Gin mumbled before going to the guest room not remembering where Kenta's bedroom was. With an angry huff he looked away and stripped wanting to delve into the hot water.

Kenta sighed and shook his head as he watched Gin go, smirking to himself then went and took his own shower. "Gin, are you ready for bed?" he called out as he dried off then went to look for the pants he normally slept in.

"...You never came to shower" Gin replied not even noticing he had the wrong room as he sulked in the hallway the male clearly upset. "I thought you wanted me to join you.." Gin added somewhat heartbroken and not understanding he had gotten confused since most of Yukies personalities didn't really realize they forgot also the four just thinking it was Yukie that was broken.

"Then why did you go to the guest room? I thought you were too embarrassed to shower with me," Kenta said, still standing naked in his room till he found his pants and pulled them on before walked over to him. "I don't think any of you ever used the guest room, you usually use Yukie's room," he said with a small concerned frown. "How are you feeling?" he asked wondering if Gin was just confused.

"....Did we all get hurt like Yukie..." Gin asked his voice broken and sad. Looking up at Kenta a deep worry shown in his eyes making Gin seem even more scared and confused then normal. "What happened...to all of us?" Gin asked softly his voice breaking.

Kenta felt his heart slam into his ribs at the question. "It, It's possiable," he said softly and took Gin's hand before leading him into his bedroom so they could sit on the bed. "I don't know Gin, this isn't something we can just go to a doctor about, it's hard to treat all of you. Maybe you'll recover after a bit of rest?"

"...we cant go to a doctor or Yukie will be taken away...We all know to keep quiet. We had to when he was at the hospital it was hard not panicking" Gin replied grabbing a pillow as he held it tight still continuing to panic.

"Gin needs a break" Raven replied taking over his black iris's staring at Kenta with a cold look to them. "Jeez...do you know the hell I've been in dealing with all seven of us." Raven asked poking at kenta's cheek before getting up to raid the medicine closet. "The medications shit by the way all it does is make Yukie sleepy...doesn't fix anything and its keeping his organs from healing faster though...his brain is pretty fucked up not much healing can be done there"

"I know, I know. I never want to lose Yukie or any of you," he said as he hugged him close but then let him go as Raven emerge. "And how are you feeling Raven?" he asked softly as he pulled back more. Raven was the only one he had played with but he didn't think Raven wanted to cuddle.

"I must remind you Raven that I've been kept out of the loop for years. So you're sort of scaring me," he said as he stood and followed him. "Raven, do you mean he'll never remember me? Or his mom?" he asked softly. Being forgotten by his son scared him. "Will all of you forget?"

"...Seven years. My you should have been more demanding with knowing where and what Yukie was doing" Raven replied the male finally finding some earplugs. "These are for you...Yukie doesn't sleep well." Raven added with a dark smirk. "So, seven years since she died and you never once thought to ask why healthy Yukie was with her?" Raven replied moving the sheets around the bed and the pillows before stripping off his shirt and laying down. "Despite your boys brain being the equivalent of a severe mental disorder...He wont forget you or his mother. Those memories are kinda like muscle memory" Raven explained knowing more on the medical side for Yukie. "Basically every now and then he will lose his shit and forget, same with us."

"The medicine only makes us sleepy and less active. While we may forget who and where we are we still know how to care for our self basically and we will start relearning how to function like normal. Give it six months and Yukie wont have the horrid side effects that your seeing now, it will drop to only getting sick and every now and then full out blanking and forgetting everything to the point where he might think hes back living with mum or hes back in school. His brain will try to fill in the blank spaces so he might make up some weird stuff such as being a surgeon"

"I did ask but you know Yukie, he never let me in," he said as he took the earplugs. "So did you guys hear the thing I said about the surgery?" he asked. Raven was such a gloomy bubble of sunshine! "Will you be okay if the surgery goes bad or if they can't get the cancer out?" he asked softly, ever worrying about them instead of himslef. He couldn't bare to tell Yukie or the others about the depression he went through, he hid his medicine well from them finding them so he'd never have to tell them. He knew that was why he didn't ask quesitions, he had been in his darkest place but that didn't forgive him for not being a better dad.

"we can manage each one of us has taken on a life role. Gin is good at being reasonable and im the one who shows up when others are to emotional or are getting a little out of it. My mind is more stable I guess" Raven admitted before taking Kentas hand. "Dont worry about us we will be fine, its you who i worry about" Raven admitted.

"In a weird way I'm every one of yours father," Kenta said with a sad smile as he held Raven's hand. "I wish I could have been a better one, provided more, been involved more," he sighed then reached up with his other hand and cupped Raven's cheek. "Just look out for each other and find a way to be happy. But for now I have a request, could we hold each other? Just till I manage to fall asleep. Please, it's been so long."

"Heh...Its okay, despite everything we all crave to be held and loved" raven admitted snuggling down into the blankets as he curled up in kentas arms enjoying the feeling of being wanted. "Please take care of yourself" raven whispered snuggling more into the older male.

Kenta sighed as he held Raven tight against his body as they laid down. "I'll try to. It's just so hard for me to make myself get help. I usually have to be on the edge of something bad to finally get help," he sighed as he closed his eyes. "But I'll try hard so I can be here for you boys."

"If you don't get help and take care of yourself...I'll make sure you don't see us ever again" Raven replied with a glare the male being dead serious. With a small sigh Raven yawned and snuggled down more starting to fall asleep.

"If I lose you then what would be the point of living?" Kenta sighed before he dozed off. "You're the only good thing in my life," he murmured in his sleep as he nuzzled the other's neck.

Raven huffed before falling asleep snuggling close to Kenta all night. Early in the morning Yukie got up and wandered around the house before going and making breakfast the male quite hungry.

Kenta groaned when he woke up alone, a deep part of him hoping Gin (if I'm remembering right he was the one obsessed with sex) would be with him wanting to let off some steam. But this was better, he hadn't crossed that line yet.