Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin nods his head with a smile, "then... I will set the table," he rubs the back of his head as he goes to get the plates and utensils.

Oreo purrs in sleep and nuzzles against Daisuke's legs.

Daisuke slowly sits up slowly, tilting his head and wondered what was being made.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"OK thanks we will have to wake them up soon." He said looking at him and then smiled not sure what they need to do as he set the food on the table "Do you want to get them up?"

Kuro purred in there sleep snuggle close

Haru was sleeping still not feeling that good.

"Yeah sure. I will go get them," Shin smiles and then walks to Daisuke's and Haru's bedroom.

Oreo wakes up with Daisuke wakes up and meows, tilting his head.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then rubs Oreo's head.

Shin opens the door and looks at Daisuke as he was awake but Haru while he was sleeping, "hey you two. Time to eat."

Oreo flickers his ears as he looks at Shin and lets out a meow.

Daisuke looks at Haru, "hey Haru, it's time to get some food."

Shin smiles a little as he looks at Oreo and Kuro, rubbing their head.

Oreo purrs softly when getting head rubs.

Daisuke nods his head slowly, "yeah food," he stretches a bit with a yawn,

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, tilting his head as he rubs the back of his head.

Oreo lays on back and stretches out.

Daisuke tilts his head and shakes his head, "Haru isn't... hungry at the moment."

"Oh, that's fine. Um how about you Daisuke," Shin looks at him.

Daisuke shrugs his shoulders but then slowly nods his head, "I guess..."

"Alright... so Oreo and Kuro can keep Haru company until your done," Shin rubs Daisuke's head.

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head.

Shin picks up Daisuke and carries him to the dining room.

Haru laid back down in the bed and coughed not feeling good, but missing Daisuke now that he was gone.

Jaso looks at Shin. "Only one kid for dinner I guess Haru still isn't feeling that great poor kid." he said

Oreo looks at Haru and nuzzles against Haru with a purr.

Shin nods his head  with a sigh, "yeah...  I feel bad for him since you know... he is quite the eater," he sits Daisuke at the table.

Daisuke sits at the table and looks down the hallway, lowering his head since he wanted to be with Haru.

Jason smiled and looked at Daiskue. "If you want you can take your food in there and eat on your bed if you don't get anything on the bed that way you can be with haru I am sure he misses you just as much." he said

Haru petted the kittens and smiled. "Thanks." He whispered feeling like crap and Kuro was trying to make him feel better

Daisuke looks at Jason and tilts his head, lowering his head, "I don't want Haru to be watching me though. Since I am sure he is hungry... but can't eat due to being sick."

Shin looks at Daisuke and rubs his head a little as he looks at Jason, "I guess he doesn't want to 'taunt' Haru in a way."

Oreo purrs a little and nuzzles against Haru.

"Its ok I understand." He said looking at him and started to eat. "Then eat so you can go back to him and when ever he can eat he is more than welcomed back and no matter what time I'll have something in the fridge that is ready for him to eat." He said smiling.

Haru looked at the cats with tears in his eyes

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head with a smile as he then starts eating as well, enjoying the food.

Shin smiles as he looks down the hallway, "I hope Haru is okay...," he sighs as he then starts eating.

Oreo tilts his head and licks at Haru's tears, letting out a mew.

Daisuke looks up and nods his head as he continues eating.

Shin smile and continues eating, "don't worry Daisuke, I think I know something he can still eat, even if Haru doesn't feel the greatest."

Oreo purrs and nuzzles against Haru, curling up next to him.

Haru looked at the cat and petted him with a smile in his eyes but not on his face as he petted the kitties

Jason nodded. "Yeah if we need to we can make it for him....or we might go ahead and make it for him." He said thinking

Kuro curled up next to him going to sleep

Daisuke tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he continues eating.

Shin smiles as he looks at Jason, "I am sure Haru can handle something like soup. At least it's something to eat."

Oreo goes back to sleep as he curls up next to Haru.

"Yeah thats what I was thinking of making him some soup I am just trying to think what kind of soup he would be able to eat you know." he aid thinking about it

Haru closed his eyes and went back to sleep trying not to freak out

Daisuke tilts his head to the side, wondering what kind of soup Haru would like as he continues eating.

Shin rubs his chin, "well... we should decide on this first, homemade? Or just the store brought kind?"

"Yeah I am sure Haru will like that," Shin smiles a little.

Daisuke continues eating and then finishes up, letting out a hiccup.

"If you need any help, I will help," Shin smiles and looks at Daisuke. He laughs a little and goes to get water for Daisuke's hiccups.

"But... it was really good. And I need to get back to Haru," Daisuke tilts his head and hiccups.