Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Well its almost done do you think you can take the food to the table as its done. Also put the stuff that goes well with pancakes on the table as well." Jason said.

Haru blushed. "You think I am happier now." Haru reached up and touched his face. "My face just got hot. That is weird I never felt this before." He whispered.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin nods his head as he sets up the plates and forks on the table. He walks to the fridge, taking out the maple syrup and butter, placing it on the table, "are the pancakes ready to go on the table? I would hate to cool them off ."

Daisuke nods his head with a smile and tilts his head to the side, "your face.. is red, so many that is why it feels hot."

"Go take your contacts out and then we will talk alright." he said smiling. "They are almost done so you might want to get the kids I am going to cook some bacon." He said putting bacon in the pan.

"Am I sick is that why its read." His face going back to normal. "I want to know what just happened." Haru said looking at him. "My stomach is starting to hurt as well. I think its a different reason." He whispered and looked down

Shin tilts his head and nods his head, "okay, I will take them out and then go get the kids," he rubs the back of his head as he heads to the bathroom. He looks at the mirror, taking out his eye contacts and then heads to the kid's room.

Daisuke shakes his head, "it doesn't look like your sick." He looks down at Haru's stomach and then looks up at him, "did you.. eat too much yesterday?"

Jason hummed again as he finished making the food and just waited on the bacon.

"I don't know." He whispered. "It felt this way before only once. When they didn't give me anything but water as punishment for braking out of the cell." he said looking at Daisuke

Daisuke looks at Haru and rubs his chin a bit, "hm.. maybe it's not related to food or being sick...maybe you secretly like someone? But there were no girls at the slavery market.. at least... not any I could see."

Shin drops by his and Jason's bedroom to put away the eye contacts, heading to the kid's room.

"But the only person here is you..." Haru asked looking at him not knowing what anything was. "Man I am so stupid to the world Daisuke." Haru said laying back down and reached his arm above his head making his shirt go up a little.

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head, blinking a couple of times and blushes a little, "wait.. if I am the only one here.. then does that mean you.. have a crush on me?"

"I don't know what a crush is or feelings are. So how can I know what is what." Haru said looking up at the ceiling and sighing. "I am stupid and don't know anything." He whispered. "Dai I really do respect you, but I don't know what I am feeling." he whispered

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head a little, biting his bottom lip, "maybe... Shin or Jason would know. I mean they love each other.. obviously and they are older than we are. So they should know what it is."

"I don't want to ask right now what if we get punished?" He whispered "I really don't want to ask them anything until I know I can trust them. Yesterday they helped me and my guard dropped a little, but that won't happen today." he whispered. "They have to prove to me first. Then I will ask them." He added.

After getting the bacon on the table he texted shin

food is ready where are you with the kids are you standing out side there door hovering again?

"But.. what do they have to do to prove themselves to you? I mean.. I basically lunge myself at Shin last night with the lightening," Daisuke looks at Haru.

Shin looks at his phone and pouts a little, texting back.

Hey I feel bad interrupting them talking. I am not sure how much they talked with eachother at the slave market.

Shin sends the text and then knocks on the door, "hey.. Haru? Daisuke? Breakfast is ready."

Haru shyly looking away as he did so and heard the knock on the door. Haru looked at him and got off the bed and looked at the door handle After looking at it a bit he opened it. "Where's the bathroom?" Haru asked having to use the bathroom and looked down trying not to show his eyes.

Jason read the text and sighed shaking his head as he did so.

Shin perks his head up and looks down, watching the door open and sees Haru coming out. Shin crotches down since Haru didn't make any eye contact and notices that Haru had a different color eye. Shin rubs Haru's head, "don't be so shy with me. You don't need to hide your true self," he holds onto Haru's hand and leads him to the bathroom.

Daisuke gets off the bed, following Haru to the door, blinking when he saw Shin on the other side. He looks at Shin and Haru, quickly following them.

"Are you sure?" Haru looking up at him and seeing his eyes as well. "Weren't your eyes the same color yesterday?" Haru said looking back down and reached out for Daisuke as well. Haru was using Daisuke as a safety net,

Shin nods his head, "sure some people might tease you about it.. but I won't." He looks at Haru and rubs the back of his head, "well... Jason has me wear eye contacts when I go outside so no one will know that.. I am still alive. You may be too young to understand this, but I am considered dead," he opens the door to the bathroom for Haru, "there you go."

Daisuke looks at Shin and holds onto Haru's hand while following them to the bathroom.

Haru bit his lip and pulled his pants down getting on the stool like Daisuke told him about once. Swinging his legs and he used it he looked up at Shin. "What do people think you are dead? and am I doing this right?" He asked not sure if he was using the bathroom right or not.

Daisuke lets go of Haru's hand so he could use the bathroom and stood next to Shin.

Shin rubs the back of his head, "well yeah for the most part. Only one that doesn't know I am dead is pretty much Jason and his family." Shin looks down, "and... my brother. But I am sure he is getting brain washed as we speak," he looks over at Haru and walks over as he holds Daisuke's hand, bringing him over to help relax Haru, "hm.. well it depends what you need to do."

HE looked at him. "I just had to use it." he said peeing. "Now what do I do?" He said blushing ashamed that he didn't really know how to use the bathroom right. "I have never used one of these before I use buckets."

Shin laughs a little, "that is not what I meant. I mean like number one .. or number two wise." He could hear that Haru was peeing, "usually peeing is easier when standing up.. uh you'll discover that more when you grow up," he scratches his cheek a bit. Shin crosses his arms and grabs some toilet paper, "well.. you can either wipe it.. or u-um shake it but," he gives the toilet paper to Haru and stands up, standing in the door way.

Daisuke looks at Shin and tilts his head as he watches Haru, "I don't think Shin is use to explaining about toilet uses," he laughs a little.

Shin waited until Haru was done and looks over, "now you just flush the toilet and wash your hands. Then we can have some breakfast when your all done."

Daisuke walks to the sink and reaches over the sink, turning on the water for Haru.

Haru nodded flushing the toilet he walked over to the sink and jumped up to try to wash his hands. Bitting his lip as he felt something pull and tear opening a wound on his back as he washed his hands.

Shin looks over and blinks as he goes to get some toilet paper, wetting it in the sink. He lifts up Haru's shirt and wipes the blood from his back, "hm... I think we need to get a stool for you two so you can reach the sink."