Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks out the window, resting his head on the window while he continues to read and lets out a soft yawn.

Yuiji closes his book and looks over at Jessie, "hm? What are you writing? Another song idea," he smiles a little.

Jessie smiled. "Yeah they are just coming to me one right after the other now I think I might have enough for a CD." he said looking at him and then petted Bree smiling as he did so

Yuiji laughs a little, "well that is good to hear. I am sure the fans will be happy with that," he watches Jessie petting Bree and smiles, looking out the window.

"I am sure they will once they hear them," Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

Yuiji smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah I will sing them for you when we get back home," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji watches as Jessie was writing and smiles a little, laughing a bit. He couldn't wait to sing Jessie's song ideas and couldn't wait to go home to do so.

Yuiji smiles a little and nods his head, "it's so sweet to see how close you are to Bree," he rubs the back of his head and then leans in, kissing Jessie's cheek.

"I guess so I never really thought about it before, but I really do like it Bree she had been with me though everything in my life and some of it you have been in as well." he said

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah... I might not have been all of it, but I am glad Bree supported you," he pets Bree's head.

"I am glad that I had her as well I don't know if I would of made it with out her to be honest." he said. Jessie smiled and looked at him wondering what they should do next but was happy about what to do as well.