Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles a little, "well at least you have me now as well," he rubs the back of his head. He looks out the window, watching all the clouds go by.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then shakes his head slowly with a smile, "well... now everything is good. We are with eachother... your not living the way you use to live."

Yuiji tilts his head and laughs a little, "does this feel like a dream," he gently pinches Jessie's cheek.

Yuiji smiles and shakes his head, "not everything that feels to good to be true is consider a dream," he hugs Jessie and kisses his forehead.

Yuiji was fast asleep until he felt the plane come to a stop. "Hm...? Looks like we are back," he yawns and stretches.

"Rides go pretty fast when your distracted," Yuiji laughs a little as he gets up from his seat.

"It really does." he said getting all of his things together and got ready to head out of the plan when they got it ready. "I can't wait to get home." he said smiling

Yuiji laughs a little as he gathers his stuff and then heads off the plane, "yeah me too," he smiles and then rubs the back of his head. "If my manager wasn't here... I could just fly us home with my wind magic," he slightly whispered while he looks at Max. He then looks at Emiko, "hey you should probably go check on your relative, we can make it home ourselves," he smiles.

He smiled as he got his stuff and got off the plane. "Yeah I know the feeling, but I know we need to take the long way so lets do it." he said kissing him and then walked off the plane

Emiko smiled. "Are you sure? If so I'll go my daughter is still sick." she said

Yuiji laughs a little, "not necessary," he pokes Jessie's nose with a smile. He looks at Emiko and nods his head, "yeah it's fine, go attend to your daughter, she needs you," he rubs the back of his head. "We will be fine."

''ok I'll call or text to make sure you got home." She said looking at him then took off a different way to rush to her family.

"Ride home now?" He asked having all good things with him.

"Okay. Hope your daughter feels better soon," Yuiji watches his manager leave and looks at Jessie, smiling, "you ready to travel by wind?"

"Yeah I am ready." he said looking at him and held on to Yuiji's cheek happy that they were doing this together and held him tightly when Emiko was out of sight

Yuiji smiles and kisses Jessie's cheek. He steps forward on a cloud and helps Jessie on the cloud, "make sure to hold onto everything you have tight."

"Alright," Yuiji smiles as he holds onto his stuff as well while holding onto Jessie's hand. He then uses the wind to travel through the sky back to their apartment.