Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Once at the apartment, Yuiji starts to unpack and puts his dirty clothes in the hamper, "mmm it's good to be home," he stretches.

Yuiji smiles, "and now I can see the songs you worked on the plane," he laughs a little as he looks at Bree before going to get some food for her.

Jessiesmiled and handed the songs to yujij. "Let me know if they are bad alright." he said smiling and looked at him then blushed not sure what to do next and hopped he liked it

Yuiji smiles and looks at the songs, nodding his head, "well you should probably feed Bree. I am sure she is getting pretty hungry."

Yuiji sits down at the table and reads over the songs that Jessie wrote, rubbing his chin a little. "Hm... did you make this song into a duet? It sounds like more of a duet then a solo song."

"Yeah I did." he said blushing. "I thought maybe I could try to sing it with you or you can have someone else sing it with you." he said blushing not sure what he was going for

"Did you want to sing this with me? I mean... it is your song after all," Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and pokes his nose with a smile, "I rather sing with you than someone else you goof ball."

"Well now that I made that blindfold for you, I suppose you don't really need to worry about people on stage... so that would mean we can sing duets now," Yuiji smiles.

"I figured I would make something like that for you. I don't want you to get hurt from passing out," Yuiji smiles and kisses Jessie's forehead.

Yuiji laughs a little, "I am sure you still impressed him," he rubs Jessie's head with a smile.

Yuiji smiles a little and nods his head, "he seemed rather impressed until you passed out but I am sure he is still amazed by your dancing." He laughs a little, "yeah I can't wait either," he goes back to looking over the songs.

"Well not everyone feels comfortable performing in front of others so it's no big deal," Yuiji smiles as he looks up at Jessie. "But now, you don't need to worry since I made that blindfold for you and no one will even know your wearing one."

"It makes me happy to think you go out of the way for me just so you know." he said smiling and looked wondering what they should do next and was so happy about it as well.

"Well I know you needed something like that. It was just a matter of time before I finally made you it," Yuiji smiles a little. He finishes looking over the songs and looks at Jessie, "they were really good," he smiles and kisses Jessie's cheek.

Jessie smiled and kissed him then hugged him wondering what they should do next. "Should we try to sing together or what?"

he asked not sure what they should do and kissed his cheek