Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles as he was washing himself, "everything I make is pretty high tech so it will last as long as you want. If it ever runs out, just let me know and I will put more magic in the device and it will be back to working."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles a little as he nods his head, "of course, anything to make you feel more comfortable," he leans down to kiss the top of Jessie's head as he finishes up cleaning himself.

Yuiji smiles a little as he rubs Jessie's head, "I just want to make sure your happy since you .... went though a lot before," he scratches the back of his head and then steps out of the tub.

"Well Thank you so much. It means the world to me that you are doing this with me. Just so you know." he said smiling and blushing. Jessie got out and then got out and dried his body off and blushed as he got dressed

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "it's not a problem. I am happy to keep you comfortable," he dries himself off and then puts on his clothes.

"I am happy that you are keeping me happy. I never thought I would be happy in my life and here you are making me the happiest person in the world." he said smiling and blushing as he went to the bed room and changed clothes

Yuiji smiles a little as he finishes up getting dressed, "well I am going to continue working on my new project," he walks into the other room to the table, going back to work.

"Alright don't stay up to long alright I need more sleep the stress from today almost killed me." he said sighing as he laid down on the bed and took a deep breath wondering how he could not do that again.

"Don't worry, I am almost done with it since I was already working on it before. Just get some sleep," Yuiji smiles as he works.

"Don't worry I will," Yuiji continues working on his new project. Once he didn't hear Jessie reply, he smiles, knowing Jessie went to sleep.

"Yeah she is a hungry girl." he aid smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek wondering what they should do next, but still stayed with him. "Lets feed her and get ready to go back I guess." he said

Yuiji laughs a little, "well how well was she fed before meeting me? Both of you weren't fed well.. it seems." He nods his head, "alright," he gets off the bed and stretches with a yawn.

Yuiji blinks and then shakes his head slowly with a sigh, "your parents... should have winded up going to jail for child abuse. That is not right," he crosses his arms.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head with a sigh, "well there is no need to dwell on the past now, things are different now," he slowly nods his head.