Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs, "can you get a spot for us at the airport? We will be right there okay," he looks at his manager.

"I don't want to get out." he said then bit his lip and got out any way tears in his eyes as he heard everything going on he gripped Bree's crate tightly and grabbed on of there bags. "I can't do this Jessie you should take me home and I should hide."

"I'll let you deal I'll go part be right back." She said after making sure they had all there stuff

"Alright, see you in a bit," Yuiji watched as his manager left and looks at Jessie, sighing a little. "... Is this about hearing other people's thoughts? I told you, I got things taken care of so there is no need to get upset."

"I figured that is what it was," Yuiji smiles as he closes his eyes, casting the force field around him and covered Jessie with it as well, "does that feel better?"

Jessie nodded and took a sigh of relief. "Much better how long can you keep this up for?" he asked. "I think we are going far away if we have to use the plane." He said

Soon the manger came over to them. "Alright lets go I got us all first class seats so we won't have to deal with others. I was thinking it would be better that way for lots of reasons." she said. "lets go inside."

"I can hold it until we get to our room or as long as you need me to keep it up for," Yuiji smiles and then looks at his manager, nodding his head as he gets out of the car, grabbing his suitcase, the cooler and his guitar case.

"Alright." He said sighing as he grabbed his things and Bree and walked into the Air port.

It wasn't too big of a deal getting through everything but most people wanted to take pictures of Yuiji. Jessie tried to ingore them and kept walking. Once on the plane they were taken to there seats and he had Bree with him the entire time and almost killed someone for trying to take her away

As expected when he entered the airport, Yuiji was flooded with fans wanting photos and autographs. He tried to do his best to finish up with his fans requests to get back to Jessie. Once he was done, he looked at Jessie, "is something wrong? You look very... upset."

Jessie wrote all of the things he was thinking down and made them into a song. "Hey Yuiji. I have something you might want want to read. I tried to make it a gond but I am not sure how to end it."

Yuiji perks his head up and looks over at Jessie, "you just thought up a song," he bookmarks his book, closing it for now and looks over the lyrics.

"Bree helped me." He said smiling. "But I don't know how to end it. Do you have any idea how to end it?" he asked looking up at Yuiji and blushed. "I don't know if you will like it or not."

The manger smiled watching the boys talk

Yuiji looks at Bree and smiles as he looks over the lyrics, "well sometimes, songs can end with instrumental," he rubs his chin a bit, thinking how to finish this song.