What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

" i am okay with it my love" Chad with a smile. "i have had a bad dream that daddy Chad was gone forever" Lacey said looking sad. "it is okay i am here" Chad said cuddling her. he started toward the bed room so they can lay down for a bit.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Chad laid down with Lacey. "hey umm Mason my love if you dont need any sleep you can watch tv Casey put one in our room" chad said holding Lacey in his arms. "Daddy Mason i love you and i am gonna now you stay safe" Lacey said then laid down on Chad's arm.

Chad smiled and nodded as he was falling asleep. Lacey curled up more to chads arm. they both fell asleep then stopped moving all together they where in deep sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

in the morning Lacey got up and went her brothers room. they then got up and quietly went to play in the living room. Casey got up and watched them to make sure they behaved. Chad did not wanna wake up he keep rolling over.

Chad opened his eyes then looked at him. "hmm?" Chad looking through his half closed. the kids came into the their room. Chad then sat up looking at them. "oh man i should probably go to work" Chad said looking around.

"oh alright my love" Chad said then looked at the kids again. "umm i wanna..." he was said so trace maybe them all leave the room. Chad then kissed mason on the lips then laid on his chest.

Chad let him up with a smile on his face he wanted Mason naked. " i love you Mason i hope you know that i just wanna make you happy" he said laying on the bed waiting for him to come back.

Chad kissed back passionately then moved to Mason's ear giving it a gently kiss. "i want to take off your clothes" Chad said then kissed Mason's neck.

Trace had to take the children outside because they wanted to listen in on what the two where doing. "trace my arm is almost normal again" Violet said with a smile as they went out side.

"am i? i just feel like i have needed this" he said grabbing the back of Mason's shirt pulling up as he continued to kiss him. "i love you so much Mason" he said waiting for his lover to lift his arms.

Chad moaned as he kissed his chest. "mason" Chad said kinda laying back letting this happen. his face was turning red and he was super happy.

"am i?" he said unsure as his face was bright red. Yuudai was super happy he rubbed the back off his head.

his face was so red he started to cry a bit. "i love you so much too" chad said then kissed him on the neck.

• Saga locked this topic