The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie was busy watching afew families play on a farther off beach as he slightly longed for something of that sort but just looked away and watched the ocean.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

The dragon made sure to drink enough and made sure his insides were cleaned out. He was still feeling strange inside but couldn't understand it so he shrugged it off. He began to slowly walk a bit closer to where his master was. "Hey..." He said slowly.

"Feeling better?" Yukie asked softly as he smiled and offered to let kurioshi sit on his lap.

"Ya," He decided against telling Yukie of the strange feeling and the missing cum from his belly since he wasn't even worried about it. "I just a little more rest before I can change forms," He admitted.

"Did you ever have parents?" Yukie asked curiously as relaxed beside kurioshi. "Or siblings?" He added not knowing much about his mate.

"Ya... I had parents... When I was really young... I also had a... brother? No, sister. Her gender changed before she could climb a tree," He said laying down. "I don't know where they are anymore and I don't even remember what they look like so I don't really care," he stated bluntly.

"I'd like to find them for you if you want...you shouldn't be separated from them" Yukie replied as he moved and just snuggled kurioshi needing to hold something and just give it love his heart lonely.

"Please don't. This is just how our species works. It's normal for us to part early in life and to find our way. We wouldn't even recognize each other." The dragon didn't mind being held as he gently just stayed put for a while.

"Not at all. I'd probably be more lonely if I met them homestly," the dragon stated as he actually enjoyed being pet.

"I see" Yukie replied as he relaxed and watched the sun slowly get closer to setting. "Thank you, for staying with me and being my pet" Yukie replied liking he finally had someone to not feel so lonely with.

"You did summon me," he admitted. "But I don't know if I'd be happy as anyone else's familiar." The dragon nuzzled in more and was just happy to be loved.

"Thank you" Yukie replied tears in his eyes at the words as he snuggled kurioshi more and smiled. "Want to go get dinner?"

"What you don't want to see me in that clear bathing suit? I have the strength and I"m feeling generous," The dragon said with a smirk. He changed into his normal form though he still had his clothes on.

"I'd like it a lot" Yukie replied with a blush as he smirked and got up kissing his mates lips.

"Alright, stay put and I'll go get changed," he said standing up and walking back over to the umbrella and towel. There, he quickly changed clothes and walked back over in the bathing suit. "Does it look good?"

"My it looks so nice on you" Yukie replied blushing as he played with the sand a little."want to go play in the ocean I can get you a safe raft!"

"Can I go as deep as my ankles? I just can't do water.... please don't make me..." kuroshi was clearly too scared to go near the water.

"Im fine with just your ankles" Yukie replied with a smile as he went to the water and searched for softshelled crabs.

Kuroshi got up and walked over letting the water only touch his feet. He simply watched his master walk around looking at the sand. Kuroshi didn't get involved but he wasn't hiding.

"Sure," He said walking around looking down. "There's one over here..." He said pointing to it. The familiar just couldn't bring himself to bend down and actually pick it up.

Yukie smiled and walked over as he picked it up and put some water in the bucket and then the lid on it so he could cook them later as he smiled and lightly splashed Rens suit.

"Are you planning on keeping them? Those things are far too small..." Kuroshi jumped and moved away from The water as he was splashed.

"Are they?" Yukie replied not wanting super small ones as he sighed and tossed them back out into the sea...."are you hungry?"

• Saga locked this topic