The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Kuroshi groaned and didn't want to leave the house. He was embarrassed of the shape he was in and the bouncing around as they walked wasn't any help either.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

• 2 weeks later...

Kuroshi felt rather sick now and felt as though he might throw up but thankfully, he didn't.

(I wanted to play it out a little longer.)

• 2 weeks later...

"Please let me be alone..." he groaned. The dragon needed his space so his body could decide on its own what gender he was suppose to be but being so close to Yukie all the time was counter productive towards the medicine.

"Alright" Yukie replied as he sighed and left his little pet alone without the muzzle and locked up the house heading out to dinner with afew friends.

"There's dinner for you in the kitchen" Yukie mumbled tieredly as he snuggled his pillow missing kurioshi a lot.

"You need to eat...anything even a small bite will do" Yukie replied looking down over the side of his bed. "Please...eat for me..."

The dragon groaned and got to his feet walking himself towards the kitchen. Of course he hadn't even made it out from under the bed before collapsing.

Yukie frowned and hopped down changing into a small bunny as he snuggled up to kurioshi and just gently licked his face and snuggled into him before he changed back brought the food in and changed back as he just snuggled up to him and continued trying to comfort him.

The dragon didn't really want to eat but a fresh bunny right there was highly tempting. Still, he laid there without the energy to eat

It took a while but Kuroshi finally gave in and took a bite of the meat. Before he knew it though, he was licking the bowl clean as his instincts and love for meat kicked in and devoured everything.

Yukie just watched andngently licked and snuggled up to kurioshi happy he was finally eating as he settled down beside him with a cute yawn.

The dragon was even more tempted now to devour the rabbit sitting so close, practically offering itself to him. He managed to control himself and turned away from his master to sleep.

Yukie crawled over as he licked him wanting to snuggled his mate feeling lonely and desiringnsome attention.

"Master, I'm still not feeling good... I don't want to hurt you," kuroshi admitted turning away more. All he wanted was then around and eat the rabbit.

Yukie frowned not sure what to do as he changed into an iguana and snuggled back up to his mate willing to change a million forms if it made him happy.

At his master's new form, Kuroshi seemed to relax. All that built up tension suddenly released and he was able to turn around. The little dragon placed his head on the iguana and closed his eyes feeling far more comfortable.

The dragon slept for a long while before getting up. "I'm sorry master, I need to go for a walk alone, I'll come back later." Kuroshi bowed and slowly walked out of the room.

• Saga locked this topic