The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Please put them on" Yukie replied as he stood in the doorway keeping anyone from coming in as his hand gently pet kuroshis face..."please change and get dressed" he replied not wanting to order his pet to do it.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

"Please... Don't make me wear these..." He was really struggling. Kuroshi took them from his master and just stood there for a minute before giving in and putting on the cock ring first and then the underwear. It felt so weird and uncomfortable that it took a lot of adjusting before he was ready. At least this was a touch better than wearing a dress. "D-Done..." He said.

"Can you wear this in your dragon form?" Yukie asked curiously as he sat down and petted his lap wanting his pet to sit on his lap so he could inspect him and make sure the clothes wouldn't cause any real pain or damage.

Kuroshi grumbled a little before changing into his dragon form. The cock ring fit but the underwear just fell off. "It has to be infused with magic. That's how the clothes I normally wear are able to disappear when in my dragon form and be there when I'm human..." He explained.

" I see" Yukie replied as he looked at the nice little cock ring and poked at it before gently taking the underwear and searching through his bag found a small sewing kit as he started to work on it and made the underwear the right size the sewing job looking better then the stores.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Kuroshi felt embarrassed when Yukie changed the underwear and growled at him as he held up the work. "Just stop messing around!!" He snapped.

"Oh hush" Yukie replied as he kissed his fussy dragons nose and set him back in his bag to hide yet again. "I'm going to do a little more shopping but after that we can go play on the beach~" Yukie replied with a devious smirk and the fun idea of fucking his pet in a nice secluded area.

"Fine!" he snapped from inside the bag but Kuroshi took the cock ring off as well as the underwear opting to shove them out of the bag as he laid down again pouting.

"I hope everything was to your liking sir." The clerk said with a smile. "Now, would you like to look at our sexy costumes because we have everything from bathrobes that stop at the hips, you'll be able to see everything poking out, to maid outfits, skimpy aprons, bathing suits for men and women, it's completely up to you what you'd like to see. You name it we have it."

"Put them back on and keep them in that's an order!" Yukie snapped shoving the items back in the bag...."well I need a maid outfit one apron and then let's add some cute woman's swimsuits and one pair of men's swimwear that's quite skimpy and naughty" Yukie replied marking things off in a catalog to be ordered and sent to his room. "I would like the woman's suit for now since we are going to the beach" Yukie replied with a devious smirk.

Kuroshi didn't think Yukie would notice so fast but did and the dragon had no choice to put everything back on. "Of course sir. Anything for you. Now, for the maid outfit, would you like our sexy edition or the full edition? The only difference is the length in the skirt and the top coming lower or filling the upper chest." He grabbed what he needed and moved to the bathing suits. "Are you looking for a bikini or a nice female one piece?"

"Bikini" Yukie replied getting both maid outfits in Rens side as he smiled. "My...I've realized I'm spoiling my pet so much" Yukie teased as he chuckled and picked out a nice black one and the white one.

"Well he'll certainly appreciate it after some intense training. You won't have to worry about ordering him around." The clerk smiled and grabbed the bikinis. "These two are some of the best and sexiest. Though, it will barely cover his front if you like that."

"I'll take that one" Yukie replied as he blushed and held the item wanting to see his pet wear it when they went to the beach.

"Anything else? A whip, another dildo, anything else you need?" The clerk asked. "I do suggest you muzzle him going to the beach so no one is scared," the clerk explained. He'd been scared when Yukie was bit and wanted to make sure Kuroshi didn't get amgry amd hurt someone.

"Yeah I'll do that" Yukie replied setting his bag down as he gently muzzled his pet and reassuringly pet his head before setting the swimsuit inside. "I'll be using a private beach but just in case" he admitted with a smile and bought a didlo and a whip. "Now then here's my card please charge me for everything and give yourself a very generous tip~"

"Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I'll also just need your address so I can mail you the custom outfits as soon as they are ready. I'll be sure to throw in a few freebies as well I hope you'll like," the clerk added as he charged the card and have himself a nice tip but nothing too bad. "I'd love to see the dragon when he's trained. Send in some pics of the outfits as well and we might use it in our next promotional." He added.

"How about this...I give you my number and address and you can stop by and show me the best training methoods and bring me new items to sample" Yukie replied flirting a little as he handed the man his card with all of the information needed as smirked wanting to show off his pet, "maybe we can even do a photo shoot and some videos~"

"You are too kind sir. I will put you down in our special beta list where when we get a new item, you'll be testing it before it goes on shelves. It will require you to fill out some review paperwork but it's nothing compared to the reward you'll get testing them." The clerk was not only excited but getting a little turned on by how amazing Yukie was about lending his pet. "Videos will be great for our website," He admitted more to himself.

"Oh well I'm glad I could help~ if you need anything just call" Yukie replied with a smirk as he walked out with his little bag holding the few toys that weren't shipped to his house.

"Thank you so much sir," The clerk called as Yukie left. Kuroshi was still trying to get the muzzle off but he couldn't in this form and with the way it was strapped, it prevented him from changing forms as well. "Get this thing off!!" He demanded from inside the bag. Damn was he embarrassed even now.

"Not until you behave and stop biting" Yukie replied pickingnup their lunch as he smirked and went off to the private beaches that had some fences and small tide pools as he set up the blanket and set his bag down so his pet could crawl out and play.

Kuroshi got out of the bag but was still working the muzzle. "There's no one even around. Just take it off!!!" He demanded. For a pet he made a lot of demands and acted like he was the boss even in this sad position.

"no" Yukie replied as he smirked and picked up his little dragon laying him on his lap as he gently stroked one finger up his pets member.

"Don't touch," Kuroshi complained and used his back legs to push the hand away. He couldn't afford to get hard right now. He was wearing leather underwear and a cock ring. He wouldn't even be able to cum and he can release 5 times as fast as his master. Heck, look what happened last time they fucked in this form.

"My so rude" Yukie replied as he smacked his pet with the whip in punishment and pulled the collar closer so he was forced to stay sighing arms reach.

• Saga locked this topic