The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Alright, as you wish," the dragon said and lowered his head holding on carefully as they headed out. "Do I really have to wear a dress to dinner tonight?"

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

"Yeah I bought out the restraunt so you could so don't worry about being embarrassed" Yukie replied petting his pets head lovingly..

Kuroshi tried to shove the other's hand away. "I am embarrassed and don't want to wear a dress!!! I'm not feminine at all so no one is going to think I'm a girl, and with my white hair, scary eyes, and freaking horns, it's not even going to match so please don't make me wear it!!!"

"Hahhaha....your mistaken cutie the dress if for your dragon form" Yukie replied with a snicker.

"Eew, I'm not a freaking chihuahua for you to dress up. Besides, this is a restaurant not a freaking dog show." Kuroshi was in a worse mood now. Why'd he bother coming. He really hoped they'd go out somewhere nice and he could get something.

"Be happy your not wearing it now" Yukie snapped as he put a collar and leash on his pet and started walking off towards the pier.

"Hey!!! What the hell is this for?!!" Kuroshi growled and began to get up wanting to run away. If he changed forms this chain should easily just snap!!

"Keep still...pets must be on leashes...I don't want a night in jail" Yukie snapped as he glared at kurioshi and pulled him back down to laying.

"I thought I was suppose to be fake?!" He snarled and jumped from his master's shoulders anyway and crawled straight into the bag to hide himself completely.

"Ugh! Your horrible!" Yukie snapped angrily as he smacked the bag and went inside the sex shop looking around happily,

Kuroshi growled and let himself lay down again fuming at Yukie and trying to get the collar off as fast as possible. The store clerk noticed that Yukie walked in a bit frustrated and walked over to him wondering if it was partner issues. "Hello there sir, Is something troubling you? Can I help you find anything?" He asked.

"Yeah...I have a very disobedient dragon pet that needs some form of training" Yukie replied looking at the man as he sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh? Training a pet we can certainly do. Does he try to bite and make it hard for you to have sex? If so, We have a few things that he can wear throughout the day and by evening, he'll be begging for you to fuck him. The best place to start would be some of these," the man brought Yukie over to a few different jars filled with some kind of ring. "These will make anyone obedient when they can't cum. Some of these rings simply keeps it in and some vibrate for a little extra. Though, if you want something he can wear without having to be taken off, we have something for that too." He then showed Yukie a binding that bound the cock and member completely. "It is fine to wear day or night and won't harm them. However, if he gets hard, it will be too tight for release on his own and can only open with the master's fingerprint." The man had barely covered a corner of the store of goodies.

"Ah! Yah I'll take one of each basically give me everything to train him to be very very obedient" Yukie replied as he opened his bag and showed the man his pretty little pet.

Kuroshi jumped a bit as the bag opened and let out a loud growl. He stayed low and moved to guard himself. What the hell was Yukie thinking?!

"Oh my... I see... A lot of things won't fit such a small creature but we do have quite a few one size fits all. Is this its only form? Or is that a demon you have there?" The clerk asked. When he got the answer he was relieved. "We only have a few rings that will fit him at the moment but if you want, I can custom order some of these other items. I can order a magic one of the full bindings so no matter what form your dragon here takes on, it will still be on him and keep him from cumming. But that's all I can do as far as the rings go."

The man lead Yukie a little farther to what looked like an underwear section. "Now, a dragon like that might have lots of control and may not get hard so it will be harder to train him if he can go the day without getting turned on. However, if you pair the bindings with some of the underwear we have here, I can assure you, even that dragon will be begging for it." He pulled out a few pairs of sexy underwear just in case Yukie wanted to have him wear them out. One was a thong, another actually had two straps in the back so the ass was left completely open, and a lot of those varied in material so they did different things to the front. Some covered completely and comfortably, another was made of leather and was meant for restriction, another was rather tiny so if he got hard at all, he'd be popping right out, and one that wasn't even underwear but a few straps that exposed the front whether he was hard or not and kept the ass open as well. "These are for your personal fun when he is in a more human form," The clerk winked.

He then showed the "Training underwear." "These here are special because as you can see, they actually fill the back with whatever you need," He explained and held up one. It looked like fairly normal underwear at first despite the harder material so it didn't stretch or give at all Though, what made it really different was the huge dildo that such up where the ass was. "See? All these underwear here have different things that go up the back end and if you wish, we can also customize these to fit the dragon form as well. We'll just need his measurements and you can decide what size or style you'd like in the back here. I don't think a dragon that tiny can take someone as probably well endowed as you but it is up to you how big you want it. We can also add things like bumps or make it vibrate if you wish. You can even go with simple things like just a little butt plug you can put on right after sex if you want him to deal with the cum in his belly for a while." The clerk was having fun explaining this all while Kuroshi was terrified and started to wish he had been better behaved.

"So, whatever you want for the dragon form will need to be custom ordered but it will be great when you are able to start the training. I know lots of pet owners that get enough underwear for their pets to wear all day every day. Some even pair them with some of the female sexy costumes we have here if you're interested," he added.

"Mmh I'll take all of the underwear to experiment with" Yukie replied with a smile as he gave the man some good measurements and asked if he could have his pet try on a pair of underwear that was leather infront but open in the back as he smiled and grabbed a small cockring also."I'd like to try afew items and then buy them...then I want to look at dresses" Yukie replied having fun in the naughty shop.

"Sure but I don't have anything in his size at the moment so you'll have to have him in his human form but this is our smallest pair, he said holding up a rather tiny pair that was too big for his dragon form but 3 sizes too small for being human. The clerk just assumed Kuroshi was tiny in his human form as well. "You can use the rooms in the back. Feel free to take your time," he said smiling.

"I'll have him change into his human form and then dragon form for measurements" Yukie replied as he carried his pet into the changing room. "Come on out, Yukie ordered.

Kuroshi had no choice but to crawl out of the bag. He took one look at the underwear. "I'm not wearing that. It won't fit!!" He held onto the outside of the bag not willing to change.

"Relax just want to get your measurements Yukie replied offering to hold kurioshi when the man came back to take the dragons measurements and the boys human measurements.

"No stop it!!!" He kicked and swung his tail trying to get both of them away from him. The dragon wasn't about to let anyone take his measurements. "I'm not wearing that!!!" He even bit Yukie's wrist trying to get away.

"Kurioshi I order you to stop and let him take your measurements" Yukie snapped using his order directly at the dragon so he wouldn't have a choice.

Kuroshi let go of his master's wrist and released his body so it could be measured. The dragon felt horrible now. "I can see why you need the training," the clerk stated. "Would you like a muzzle for him? I might have one that fits. It'll be free since you're buying so much." He took the measurements quickly. "Alright, now for the human form."

"A muzzle would be wonderful" Yukie replied licking the small drops of blood from the dragons claws as he looked at kurioshi. "Change" he ordered as he sat down and gently held his pets hand not liking another man touching or looking over his pet but he'll...he needed proper measurements.

Kuroshi changed forms and stood there as the man seemed shocked. "He's bigger than I anticipated." The clerk pulled down Kuroshi pants and underwear as he measured him quickly. "Alright, I'll get you the materials for his human form." The clerk disappeared for a minute and returned with the leather underwear that would fit as well as a proper cock ring and a muzzle. "There you are, give those a test run." He smiled and walked out.

• Saga locked this topic