♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Yes we are having dinner with him while he's visiting" Yukie replied as he smiled and gently touched Rens cheek. "Will you be good for me while meeting him?"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Yes master" Ren nodded. He wouldn't want to do anything which would make his master's dad feel bad about the master or him.

As he got up, Ren change back into his suit, but he still couldn't get the neck tie right.

"Let me help" Yukie replied fixing the tie the demon already dressed as he smiled and offered to hold his hand.

Ren wasn't sure why, but right now he wanted to take that hand, needing his master as close as possible. And he did. Ren's heart was still racing a bit, and having hid master close helped hin to calm down.

Yukie lead him to the table as he smiled happily. "Father I'd like you to meet my wife" Yukie replied the father shocked and surprised.

Yep... He really hadn't expected that either. Ren started at his master for a moment, thinking that the other had his reasons. But no was was Ren gonna passe as a girl dressed in a suit.

Ren was kind of worried, he didn't know the relationship his master had with his familiy. But it didn't look to go well.

"Hes more likely to bear my children then any of the woman you picked out" Yukie replied with a huff as he sat down and ordered wine pulling his 'wife' into his lap.

The guy was joking right? Why was his master making all of this up. He mostly wanted to walk away, but Ren had promised to be good. Damn... He would just have to ignore whatever his master told his dad, just to be able to sit still and not moving uncomfortablely.

"As you can see we are madly in love and you can cancel all of the marriage requests" Yukie replied as he smiled and snuggled Ren adoring him and slightly fawning over him.

"Marriage requests?" Ren wounded and looked up at his master. Why would the man wanted his son to married. It sounded terrible if the man was forcing his master go though that.

"And like we agreed if I got married and found my own mate you would stop bringing me suitors" Yukie replied as he kissed Rens cheek.

"So you two have had sex...when can I expect a grandchild?" Lulu asked as he smirked the demon clearly not believing them.

Waa...That clearly was more than he could keep a straight face for. Ren didn't know anything happening around him, the master could had warned him.

"The guy dose know that I'm a man right?"

"Sometime in the next few months it all depends on how fast my wife takes and how long he decides to carry" Yukie replied gently looking at his mate as he smirked in awnser to his question.

"Well...then I'll let you be" he mumbled leaving the files on the table the stack quite big as Lulu left clearly angry with his son.

Ren was beyond words, had everyone around him becomed crazy? He watch as the man left before sliding out of his master's comfortable armes and glared at the guy. Before he too left.

Ren was pissed at the other for telling all those lies about them, and it had also hurt his feeling. Ren needed to leave before he thought something stupid again.

"...if I was forced to get married....you would be sent away" Yukie mumbled as he sipped his wine knowing all to well Ren would be pissed at him but he was willing to take it, he couldn't lose him.

Ren could never hate his master, he knew that all to well, but it still anger him. Tears fogged his eyes as he found himself outside and alone.

What if the other really got married, would Ren then be able to still stay. He was so confused and didn't know anything. Would he even like to see his master married? No definitely not!

As Ren got a hang of his emotions and as the cold night air got to him and headed back inside. He felt tired and he had a slightly headache. He just wanted to go back to the room and get some sleep.

As he got in he saw the master passed out flat on the bed. Ren could smell alcohol and the wine bottle on the floor.

He sighed as he tried to undress the guy and pulled off his tie and make the master more comfortable.

"Don't touch me~ you whores" Yukie mumbled clearly still drunk as he glared at Ren and huffed when he noticed who it was. "Your always so cold to me and ruuuude~ if you knew half of the shit that went on with my family and the higher ups you wouldn't be allowed to breathe without permission...dad wanted to sell you off as a sec slave when he found out I took in a servent" Yukie mumbled drunk rambling as he knocked over the lamp just hating the color of it and threw a pillow at Ren. "You keep running away from me...one day you'll leave and then you'll be happy with me gone!"

Ren was shoked when the master opened his eyes sd suddenly called him a whore. The guy was drunk he could see that, but why would he call him that? He was cold forward the guy’s touches yes, but that was his way of not giving in to how Ren really felt about him. He had tried not to be rude more times than he could counte, but sometimes he forgotten his place.

Ren wasn't all that surprised about what the dad would had done of him, the guy really didn't like him, Ren could tell. But what angered him the most was that the guy honestly believe that Ren could leave him. The pillow hit Ren in the stomach as the caught it.

"There is no way i would be happy about leaving. I could have left a long time ago but I haven't. You really have no idea how much you meam to me, if you want me gone you haft to say it! Because else I wouldn't do that voluntarily"

"Your voice is loud..." Yukie mumbled grabbing the wine and drinking more...."you don't love me...if you did you would have came to sleep with me years ago...or even atleast been kind enough to tell me you didn't want me" Yukie replied as he looked at his phone that was ringing constantly before throwing it at the wall breaking it his emotions all over the place his anger trying to keep at the top.

Ren held tears back seeing his master in such a state, like everything which had build up came crashing down hard, and Ren tried to be strong as he answered trying not to be too loud.

"I couldn't trouble you with my feeling, you had nothing to gain with me, I'm just a broken person you draged home from the streets. How could I confesse to you"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Well I wish you would have! I hated living so close to someone who didn't love me at all!" Yukie snapped breaking down crying as he hid under his blankets.