♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren was so fixed on watching the two that he only just remember that they were in publick when he heard girls giggling. And a bit of jalousi came over his.

"Okay guy’s behave you are In publick and people are starring"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Well just have to save it for the bedroom~" Yukie whispered to his twin as he continued eating his food. The two clearly quite scandalous.

Ren was glad that they listen to him, now he know that he didn't like to share his master... masters with anyone. Ren finished eating what he could be for he again asked. "Wasn't it lovely, to hide away half the time?"

"Oh it was glorious one would hide away and binge watch movies and play video games" Ayme replied as he smiled and ate his food quite happy Ren was somewhat accepting him.

"Still... please don't play that again with me." Ren blushed. "I would like to get to know both of you in the future.

"You can get to know us both tonight~" Ayme teased as he finished his food and left to pay the bill yukies face neon red.

"Is he always like that?" Ren asked, he couldn't remember the master been all that hyper before. he didn't mind him though his boldness could embarrassed him most of the time, he also noticed some of the parts in the guy which Ren had fallen in love with over the years.

"Yes and no he just happy to be able to go out again" Yukie replied as he shrugged and sipped his drink before getting up.

Ren got up as well, but was abit unsure if he should follow.

Happy to be out again... why? He knew the Master mostly stayed home, but couldn’t they just leave wherever they wanted?

Ren too just waited until to other master came back, it was kind of drifferent, should he call the both master now? He knew their names, but didn't feel comfortable calling them that, since he was just to master.

"You think to much" Ayme replied to Ren not really filtering the others thoughts as he smiled and held up a bag with a fancy lunch for their date.

Ren blushed a bit when Ayme took his hand, why did the smallste thing always make his cheeks feel so warm. The followed the guys while holding on to the warm hand of one of his lovers. It tickled in his entire body as he walked alone side them, he almost felt like a small child.

"So ever been to an aquarium?" Ayme asked ren as he smiled and took his twins hand also waiting for the bus.

Ren shook his head. "No I haven't, but did seen an aquarium in the pet store front window, it a box with fis right?" Honestly Ren had no idea what going to the aquarium meant.

"Yukie your boyfriend is so sheltered" Ayme replied as he pulled them onto the bus taking his seat.

"He can't help it, not like I really gave him money to play with" Yukie replied snuggling Ren.

Ren did get a bit angrie being call sheltered. He may not have had many opportunitites to experience much while he had lived on the streets, but that only meant than he had others.

"I don't need play money" Ren protested as Yukie snuggled him. He did pull away since it was one of his favorite spot, and the master seemed to like snuggling him.

"I could go if a wanted to with my salary, but I just didn't wanted to leave the house, lots of things are drifferent when others can't hear you and not everyone can read minds"

"We should make you fancy flash cards when we get home" Ayme admitted as the bus stopped and he got off waiting for the other two Yukie followings.

"Use your phone when we are in public around a lot of people just pretend to type on it" Yukie mumbled as he lead them to the monserous sized aquarium, and gave the attendant their tickets for the private viewing the two greedy demons having bought the place out for the day.

Ren nodded. "Okay" and keep following the others inside.

His mouth dropped open by the sight of the first big tank. "WOW!"

"Wait till you see the whale shark and the coral reefs!" Yukie replied as he smiled and walked along Ayme following and kissing him deeply.

Ren's eyes were like glued to the glass, the colores of fish schooling looked amazing. He tried to follow the twins, but there was just so much to look at than he ended up a bit behind.