♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren didn't really know how he felt about him taking the week off. He understood it yes, the master could use some relaxation and the spa and big bath would surely provide that. That was if the master could let go of his work.

Even though he had told Ren to relax, he know that he would still be keeping a eye on his master.

"I'll try master" But if I ever do something thing off which would embarrassed you please preten like you don't know me.

Things always happened coures of Ren not being able to speak, mostly he just ignore others since no one really understood hand signs, and he wasn't gonna look like an retarderet guy trying to communicate with them.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Your relaxing with me so don't worry" Yukie replied kissing his head as he packed his medical supplies into the hotel and lead the way to their nice room and smirked glad to have some alonetime with his servent.

The kiss surprised him and Ren's feets stoppe working for som seconds, but as soon as the had dried up he hurried after the master. He kept looking down at the guy’s shoes, while he avoid to think of anything and in sted started humming in his mind "La la la la la la" with burning cheeks

"Mmh I'd prefer piano music" Yukie admitted as he set down his bags and flopped onto the bed relaxing. "So dinner is at eight" Yukie added as he smirked

Ren ignore the master coment think "Well I'm not a radio" and took a look around the room, and noticed immediately that there only were one big bed in the room...

Ren tried looking though the two doors, to find another bed, but the first was the bathroom and the other a waredrobe.

he swallowed hard before turning back to look at his master. "And I sleep where?"

"Your sleeping with me, I didn't feel we need two rooms since we live together" Yukie admitted as he smirked and set his clothes in the wardrobe. His body keeping busy since he was a little shy about making them share a room but he wanted to be much closer to Ren.

Ren just stood there look from the bed and back. "In the same bed?" true they were use to see eachother all the time at home, but they didn't share bed.

Ren sighed as he sat his backbag down by the wall, he had packed light. Normal clothes, sleepwear, what he felt was needed. The clothes he had brought still looked new, but that was only because he didn't wear them offen.

"Yeah I don't mind sharing a bed" Yukie admitted with a smile as he went and changed into some loose clothes and grabbed a fluffy bathrobe from his suitcase. "I'm heading down to the baths feel free to relax shop or just wander around" Yukie replied grabbing his room key and leaving a credit card for Ren and a copy of the room key as he grabbed a small black bag continuing his small pistol.

Ren tried to focus on something in his backbag and not on the guy’s body as he changed. He first turned when the master spoke to him again.

Should he... La la la. Ren had almost thought if he should go to the baths too, but hummed before he could thinking it.

"Understood master, I'll just look around a bit" Ren could always look around the hotel, this was his first time staying at one and he wanted to see what the inside of the place looked like. "Should I reserve a table for dinner tonight?"

"I already have it ready" Yukie replied setting down a small handgun for Ren. "Keep this on you please" he added before leaving and heading down to the baths clearly reading instructions from his phone.

"Yes sir" funny enough Ren couldn't drive a car but a gun was no problem, somewhere alone the way in his life he had learned to handle one.

As the master had left the room, the tension left Ren and finally he could let his thoughts fly.

OH GOD! He would be sleeping with his master! What if he started thinking things in his sleep or dreamed about the guy again. No no no no! That would be the end of him.

Ren didn't change clothes before leaving the room, but he remembed to hid the gun on him and bring the key and creditcard.

Yukie just chuckled as he soaked amused by how he had tormented his cute boy enjoying haveing something cute to tease as he drank a beer and relaxed quite content.

There weren't many people in the lobby as he walked past there, so he thought it would be okay to move on. The waiters smile as he past them, but luckely none of the other guest seem to mind him, which was just fin with him.

The hotel had a almost anything from baths, bar and even a play ground for kids just outside the back door. Ren choose to sit outside watching the kids play and their nannies runing around trying their best to keep them clean.

"No playing in the sand" and "don't eat that" were some of the thinks he heard from his spot.

"Hey mister wanna see a trick?" A small child voice asked, which made him look down. A littel blond boy with big eyes in a small suit smile up at him. The kid had lost one of his front teeths.

Ren tried to retur the childs smile and nodded.

"I can whistle without my lips" the boy said and started to whistle a small melodi. When he was done he asked if Ren had ever lost a tooth before, and Ren nodded.

"I got a whole dollar from the toothfariy! Mommy told me to put it in my piggybank, and daddy said that in time I would surely make a fortune. Did you make a fortune on your teeths?"

Ren didn't want to destroy the cute boys easy going natur, so he just nodded again.

"You know... You don’t talk much. My mamma always say that I should learn to talk less, so how do you do it?"

Uh that was a tough one. Ren lay a hand onto his throat and shook his head.

"You got a sore throat, then you need to drink som tea, lots of it"

Ren shook his head again, the boy was to small to understand. Soon his nanni noticed him gone and called him over. " Bye bye mistet" the boy waved before runing back.

"Your so good with kids" Yukie admitted smiling as he stood his hair still damp. "Want to go eat early?" Yukie asked offering his hand to his servent as he smiled.

Startled he turned to see his master standing there streaming hot with his...

"No normally l'm not, but when they are cute like that one i guess I'm might" Ren smile back and took the offered hand to get up.

"Did you have a nice bath?"

"Oh very I chatted with the owner and afew nice men" Yukie admitted a small spot of blood on his shirt as he fixed his jacket hiding it nicely as he kissed Rens hand leading him to the restaurant.

Ren pulled his hand close into his chest, not sure if he glad for the kiss. He wasn't a girl and he hated being treated like one. But he also liked the kiss. Clearly Ren wearing a suit wouldn't make anyone see him as a girl.

Ren noticed a scent of blood, but I wasn't his master's so he mostly ignore it and followed the guy into the restaurant

"You seem to hate my kissing does it make you feel awkward?" Yukie asked gently as he smiled at Ren before taking his seat and setting a tablet down with which they could communicate around humans.

Ren shook his head, he didn't hate it but it made it all more hard for him not to think about it.

"You shouldn't do that master, I'm happy just to be around you, but what if someone saw. Wouldn't it kind of put you in a bad light?"

"I wouldn't mind the press already bothers me enough" Yukie replied smirking as he sighed "besides I'm relaxing and going to take my time getting to know you better~"

Ren mantally sighed, he was really happy to hear that the guy wanted to get to know him better, he too would love to get to know more about the other. But inside he fear his mastet wouldn't come to like what he was.

"You seem troubled" Yukie admitted as he sighed and offered Ren some wine their appetizer coming and the man ordering their meals. "Tell me what's on your mind~"

Ren smile at his master "I not much of a talker" He his chuckle was sound less, but he found the idea funny that he still could laughed this way.

He tried to change the subject, but it did seemed to work all that well.

Ren bite his lower lip and stayed quite as he watch his master pour the wine.

"I just thought that... It might not be something you did like to know master. I like being with master too much to wanna change the way you might think about me."

"...you shouldn't be afraid of what I'll think...I met you when I was young and murderous...you've seen me at my worst when I demanded sacrifices from the town" Yukie admitted sipping his wine.

"You are still young master, and it wasn't exactly my first time seeing blood. You found me in a alley and I fell unconscious in your car remember" Ren didn't like thinking back to that time, he did like that his life first started when he meet the guy.