♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"A nice seafood restaurant" Yukie replied as he smirked and mentioned for his servent to come over towards him the master noticing afew spots on the uniform.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Yukie smirked and pulled his little pet into his lap playing with a strand of Rens hair. "Would you like to go with me like on a date?" Yukie asked a slight blush on his cheeks.

It startled him when he was pulled and placed in his master lap, Ren felt tense but in a way he didn't minded. It tickled as the guy play with his hair. He would never admit it but he may kind of had leaned into the touch, liking the tickeling feeling.

Wait date? Ren tilted his head to looked up at his master. He knew what a date was, but had never been on one before.

"Well it's not fair to keep you locked up with me in the house so I was thinking I could take you to dinner and then tomorrow on vacation with me for the week" Yukie admitted as he smiled and gently touched his servents face having been fond of him since they had met.

Ren didn't feel like he was being locked up, he love every minute he could spent together with his master, so it was fin to him.

He tried hard not to, but couldn't help the small blush that crossed his cheeks. It felt nice the way the guy touch him.

Damn. The blush were no more a small one. he shouldn't be think about that his master would hear it.

"...If you want me to go with you I will... But I don't wanna embarrassing you"

"You won't embarass me" Yukie replied snickering at the cute blush as he looked away trying not to laugh at how adorable his cute boy was.

Right now was one of those times he wished he could hear others thought too. Then Ren would know what was going though his master's mind.

He looked curious at his master not really knowing what to think . Ren was happy he wasn't embarrassing him, and smiled honst smil

"Now then a nice suit is on your bed go dress and meet me in ten minutes" Yukie replied with a smirk as he set Ren down and went to go get dressed and cleaned up for their date.

"Yes sir" Ren was existed, but still stayed to pick up the broke cup, before he did as told.

True enough a light gray suit lay on his bed. He almost touched the suit before he remember how dirty and sticky he was. Show first.

Luckily it wasn’t hard washing the white stuff off, an using the shampoo he couldn't even smell it as he got out of the shower.

Ren combed his wet hair back with a hand and lookef himself in the mirror. He didn't get why his master wanted to have a date with him. The guy was rich, hansome and hot as hell. Every time he was in the same room Ren had to crontrol his thoughts to make sure his master didn't feel like Ren was some kind a creep.

Master was the most perfekt man, but Ren was just..

ordinary.

With a towel around his hips he held up the suits jacked.

It felt soft to the touch and looked to be right size. Ren wounded it he wouldn't just look funny wearing it.

I'm almost ready~" Yukie teased dressed hot as hell in a nice black suit and red tie his hair put in a nice ponytail as he smirked and set down shoes and a tie in his servents size before going to finish getting ready.

Ren had just gotten in the suit when he heard his master by the door. But the guy was gone when he opened to find shoes and tie.

The shoes fited perfectly, but he had a bit trouble with the tie. It wasn't anything like tying a tie as the ribbon on his uniform, and he felt a very clumsy trying his best.

His tie wasn't looking right when he left hid room, but he didn't wanted to make his master wait long on him.

The light gray suit framed his body good, but he didn't see himself that way. He was nerves, but when Ren stood before his master and the guy looking smoking hot, he couldn’t help but to stare.

"Ties are the worst invention ever" Yukie teased easily fixing the tie no making it nice and pretty as he smiled and adored how cute Ren looked as he held up his car keys ready to go.

Ren sent a mental thanks, but tried he best not to think of anything in particular.

He should had gotten use to the guy looking as he did by now, but no. The guy only seemed more and more gorgeous at the days vent on Ren's eyes.

And though Ren did his best to hid how nerves he felt, his eyes would look around, never looked at his master face for more than 3 seconds.

He followed the guy out to the car and got in the front passenger seat, where he usually sat.

Ren didn't know how to driv and couldn't afford the license, so when going shopping he would usually take the bicycle or walk.

"....eventually I'll have you drive me places" Yukie replied as he started the car and slowly backed out and started the long drive.

Ren smile again by what his master had said. He hop he could too, one day anyway.

On the way he started thinking back on what Master had tried to do with the coffeemaker. Ren had seen him doing something with the toaster as well, but that one hadn't exploded... yet.

"Well for starters you could start driving to the grocery store and second don't think bad of my creations just because one threw a hissy fit not all are bad" Yukie replied as he smirked.

Ren shook his head. "It wasn't like that master, I just wounded what you were making this time. I love the toaster, but what is there to do with the coffeemaker?"

I'm making the household appliances operatable from a phone for people who can't fully use everything due to a handicap all they would have to do is push buttons and it would automatically start things. " Yukie explained as he smirked. "It works well on the hairdryer"

Oh, that sounded kind of cool, but he wished the master would be more careful with his small experiments.

Ren knew it was what the man worked with and that he had the right brain for it, but also that it were a hobby of his.

"Okay, I get it" Ren nodded.

Ren didn't think about it now, but his biggest fear was that one day his master would make some genius development and replace him. He wanted to trust that his master would never do somthing like that, and Ren cared to much for the man to it even let the thought cross his mind.

"I'm glad" Yukie replied smiling as he parked at the nice hotel that was connectwd to a spa and a nice bathhouse as he got out and grabbed his suitcase.

Ren got out as the master did and noticed the suitcase. "Work?" Ren wondered as he went around the car.

A man stood ready to take the car as they arrived. From the looks of it this seemed like a very expensive place, so very fare out from Ren's comfort zone.

"Well I needed to meet clients for the week I didn't want them invading my home" Yukie explained as he smiled and lead him to the check in counter.

Oh, so thats why he talked about vacation before, that meant the master would be busy working for the week to come.

Ren followed right behind the other, as his eyes scanned their surroundings. All people here were well dressed in dresses and suits, which were the only clothes he could see around. only the waiters looked different in their red uniforms.

Ren made sure to stay close to his master the entire time.

"You are to take the week off and relax for me while I meet up with afew people and also somewhat relax for my health" Yukie admitted the man having been since a small child struck with the same illness that had taken his mother when he was just three and eventually after nine years of staying in the insane house his father had come and got him but the experiments and torture to his body as a test subject that fascinated the doctors since they didn't know he was a demon. He suffered alone for those nine years but he couldn't blame his father it's not like his mother even told him about their kid. But when his dad had died he had broken down to a darker place where he had killed for a long Fudal era and was part of Japan's dark history. Eventually once he matured out of his teen years he was more in the modern era and ended up with his servent. He hated the doctors but it was better then the horrid pain that not receiving treatment cost him.