♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Fuck you are big" Julius breathed out as he look at the size of that thing. Julius felt his mouth beginning to drool as his eyes studied the member. There was that heat again and it started to burn right in his stomach as he measured wide it would stretch him. Julius licked his lips as he touched the head tip with his hand. It was wide and thick, he could alle feel the burning spread to his entrance. He wanted it. He wasn't shy or afraid to take him. Julius didn't care about not being able to walk tomorrow.

The witch felt is skin tickle with excitment as his fingers played with Yukie member. His other hand was believe him trying to wet his entrance with three fingers before taking on the big meal.

Julius took Yukie's cock and aligned the tip with his ass. It took a bit to find just the right angle. But as soon as Julius felt his body opening to the pressure. The tip hurt and burned upon penetration but quickly that pain became pleasure. "Oh god! Love the way you fill me" Julius moaned as he had worked only one third of his way down Yukie's cock. His body was so hot on the inside, like he was melting.

--------------------------------------

Yumro was glad to see Haru not seeing it as containment. It would only be for one night so why couldn't it be something fun.

"Pizza and soda is fin but no more that two bags of snacks max okay. Or you'll get a headach in the morning."

Shan nodded "I'll go get my stuff and be right back" he said and ran out of the room only to run right nextdoor. Grabbing his blanket and pillow. The thought about bringing his stuffed toy, the black bunny he adored. Just for protection. But at the same time he didn't want the birds og rogue shadows to harm it. He decided not to bring it. Only things he could affort to have destroyed by the ravens. Shan was back inside Haru's room in under 3 minutes.

"I brought some boardgames" Shan hade more that everything packed in under hi blanket and pillow.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Of course, demons of legend are well known for their size” yukie teased as his cock twitched happily at the attention from Julius fingers, and when it was stroked it pulsed and ached deeply. Watching as Julius aligned his cock to his ass Yukie was a man in a trance the scene only turning him on and driving him mad. As Julius took him Yukie could only bit his lip in response the feeling mind blowing. “Fuck. You’re so tight and warm~” Yukie moaned out his voice full of desire and need as he gripped at the bedsheets his claws ripping through the soft fabric like it was butter. “I-I’ve never fucked in this form. This feeling is so amazing!” Yukie groaned out as he tried very hard to behave the demon only reaching to the bedside table to grab the silver shiny lube for Julius to use if he needed it. “You’re going to be so full taking all of me.” Yukie whispered his hands moving to rest on Julius’s hips as his mouth moved to kiss and lick Julius’s chest and nipples.

—————

“I made a fort!” Haru exclaimed excitedly as in the room sat a plush tent full of blankets and pillows. The tent was parked in front of the tv that was already showing a huge collection of movies to choose from. “We can stay up all night a tell ghost stories also!” Haru added excitedly as he looked at the games Shan brought his eyes shining happily.

Julius took the offered lube and poured a good amount down the sides if Yukie's member. The male trembled as yukie assaulted his body with his earm mouth. Julius could only focus on one thing but Yukie's teasing was a nice distraction for the pain.

Julius mouth hung open as he straight his back. He had his hands placed on Yukie's shoulders for balance as he took in inch by inch with slow sensuel hip movements. His body began to sweat as he'd reached the halfway point. Julius could move more easily because of the lube and his body had ajust fine. He took break from trying to take more and began fuck him on Yukie's cock. His member was already reaching so  far up he could feel it in his stomach. He moaned at every thrust when his prostate was squeezed but the huge thing. As his body became more relaxed or num from the repeatingly pressure it allowed himself to open and go futher.

Julius was shivering and panting when he felt Yukie's balls hit his ass cheeks. He had never been so stuff or in so much pleasure all at once. His thighs were wet with sweat and lube and his cock was leaking down on Yukie's stomach. Julius trembled as he could feel his mate's cock throb inside.it only made Julius clench him tighter. "Fuck ah" Julius looked back up at Yukie with an cocky smiled. "Got you all..hng what is my reward" he asked through heated eyes.

-------------------------

When Shan came back Yumro left the room to go make tha call to Fariy. The other agreed to meet them in the morning this time so there would be the lest people around downstairs.

After Yumro's call down for the locat pizza to he delivered. Five driffrent kind so everyone could get something they liked.

Then he went to check in on his mate hoping the male was still asleep.he sad down beside Haruhi and gently kissed the dimple on his cheek.

Shan helped built the fort with just as much excitment as the other. Shan had never done this before but with Haru's help it stood very nicely on it's own.

“Damn, I didn’t think you’d actually take it all.” Yukie groaned as he felt all of Julius’s insides clench around him. “You sure your okay? I don’t want you hurting yourself.” Yukie asked as he gently touched Julius’s face and kissed his lips lovingly a touch of worry on Yukie’s face. “As for your reward you can have whatever you want~” Yukie whispered with a smile his hands gently holding his lover close while his lips adorned his mate in soft kisses.

——————

Haruhi mumbled in his sleep as he curled up more under the blankets his body warm and slightly feverish to the though but well that was to be expected his body was fighting off his own demons. Eventually he opened up an eye looking at Yumro with a small sigh. “Have I been asleep long?” Haruhi asked gently his voice still tiered but yet strangely full of energy.

———————

Haru was quite happy with their blanket fort work and with a laugh easily dove into the blankets making himself comfy as he helped himself to some sweets. “Got everything? What about your bunny?” Haru asked as he looked at Shan and patted the spot beside him.

Julius nodded and smiled proud at himself. He didn't often get to suprise Yukie. "The human body is amazingly adaptable" Julius cued as yukie adorned him with kisses. "Mnh whatever I want?" Julius asked as he raised his body up till the other's member were half way out. Julius squeezed his ass tight and sat back down with slow role of his hips.

He moaned as he continued to fuck himself on Yukie's cock till he was sure his body would be really. "I want you to fuck me hard baby" Julius said suggestively as he kept eye contact while moving his hips.

-------------------------------

"Hey beautiful" Yumro smiled as he greeted his awaken mate. "Not very long just around two hours. I just called for pizza Tonight and tje boys are having a sleepover in Haru's room." Yumro gently stroke Haruhi's head as he talked.

"You feel alittle warm" he comented and touch Haruhi's forhead with the back of his hand. "Maybe you caught a cold too" he sighed as he worried an hoped that it would only be a mild flu. He kissed the top of Haruhi's head where his hand had just been. "I spoke with Haru and shan about your condition.. Haru got angry, sad and mad at me. But we've talked to through. I told him I'd take him to see Fariy tomorrow. For now I keep his beings supressed and we've agreed he'd stay away from you just for tonight. I texted Hunter and he can come keep an eyes on you while I gone. I don't think you should get too much out of bed right now." He told Haruhi so the other could get an update on how things had happened.

----------------

Shan shook his head when Haru asked about his toy bunny. "He guards my room tonight" he replied as he scooped closer to Haru and pulled out a fun looking boardgame. Of coures he hadn't played it before but he knew the ways around most games. "How about I beat ya in this game" Shan said cocky simply to tease and encourage Haru to play.

“Oh really?” Yukie asked his mind spicy from pleasure as he had been even more aroused by the show Julius had been putting on for him.  Placing his hands on Julius’s hips he groaned as his mate rolled them again and again over his cock before leaning in to Julius’s ear. “Safe word is strawberry~” Yukie whispered before moving Julius with ease under his body his cock only pulling out slightly as he adjusted himself. After moving around some pillows Yukie pulled out fully the demon digging around in the bedside drawer. Moving to the head of the bed he laced through the thick leather and tied up Julius’s arms planning on giving his mate a full deep fucking. Grabbing his cock he added another layer of the sparkly lube before pushing himself in in one go giving Julius’s no time to rest. Grumbling in a happy way Yukie started to move his hips his cock pushing in and out fully as he slowly fucked Julius to warm him up.

———————

“I’ve done a lot today it’s normal to be a little exhausted.” Haruhi mumbled as he sat up while listening to Yumro explain all he had missed in his two hours sleeping. “Yumro, I don’t want to stay in bed. It’s boring and a waste of time.” Haruhi stated as he grumbled in annoyance at the thought of spending all day in bed instead of painting or decorating their home. “I’d rather be cleaning the garden or organizing and setting up the house.” Haruhi admitted with a huff his cheeks puffing out at the realization Yumro could really keep him in bed if he wanted to since he wasn’t strong enough to resist.

———————

“alright, what are you betting? It’s only fun if there are high stakes.” Haru asked as he set the game up the centaur happy with the game. “Mind if I get comfy?” Haru asked wanting to switch to his centaur form for when he would eventually fall asleep.

"Mnh if you remember not to say it we should be good" Julius teased wickedly as he wrapped his arms around Yukie's shoulders before the other began tripping him over. He tried clenching his ass again when he felt Yukie beginning to pull out. Julius didn't want him to and stubornly trying fighting it. It only to feel even more emty as yukie actually did. Julius groaned in discomfort while yukie was poking through the the draw on the bed side table.

Julius pulled a pillow under his ass but other than that he just was curious to what Yukie had planed.

He saw Yukie found something that reminded just of shoelaces and then he looked at him. Julius felt butterflies start swirling in his stomach. He lifted his hand all on his own as yukie approached the headbord. "Are you afraid I'll run baby?" Julius asked teasing as he felt tightness around his wrists "I wouldn't do that now" he moaned at the feeling of being restrained and it exited him even more. Julius was bitting into his bottom lips and washed impatiently how his lover took his sweet time to ad on another layer of lube to his huge cock. The witch was leaking heavily down his stomach and it filled a smaller pool onto his stomach. His pupils was dilated and showed very little green as he eye fucked yukie. The anticipation was building up and his ass was throbbing with the need to have him inside. Julius gasped out in ecstasy when Yukie fulfilled that quest and thrusted all of himself deep into Julius's tight warm body.

Julius tense as he came alittle and was crying out in bliss. "Fuck! Ah yes!" Julius's body shivered as his insides were squeezed to mush as Yukie began to move.

Julius arched his back and spread himself widened just so he could feel him even deep. "Ah.. take me.. ngh ah.."

When Yukie pulled all the way in you could see Julius stomach swell up around the lenght. It hurted in the start but the pain was being overshadowed by the pleasure. Julius's body had no choice but to ajust to Yukie's form and the witch loved it.

-------  --------  -----------

"I'm not going to force you to stay in bed. But I think it would be best" Yumro sighed at he could easily guess from Haruhi's expression what the other was thinking. Haruhi had been in abusive relationships and such things were hard to just forget. Yumro kissed Haruhi's cheek and smiled a guilty smile. He didn't want Haruhi to feel as if he wanted to crontrole all of him like his exes. "Okay if you feel up to doing it you can.. just don’t push yourself"

"If you were well I'd want you to come with us. But I think Haru is gonna be okay with just me. I told him you like Fariy and he seem curious"

--------   -----------------

Shan didn't think there were any of his Haru would want. So he asked. "What should we bet? I don’t have anything you'd want" he said honestly.

"Sure" he replied when Haru asked if he could shift. "Just be careful or it will all com down on us" he chuckled as he set up the boardgame.

Seeing the look in Julius’s eyes Yukie growled playfully nipping his mates neck hungrily in excitement, though mentally he was keeping in mind to make sure not to completely break his fiancée. “Do you enjoy taking me all in~” Yukie asked his voice a purr in Julius’s ear while he mercilessly worked his waist refusing to give Julius a moment without pleasure. “I’m enjoying seeing you tied up and moaning begging me for more~ oh if I was in my heat week you wouldn’t even leave my cock. Your going to get this more often I love seeing you taking me” Yukie growled his teeth biting Julius’s ear playfully as his hips pushed fully into Julius’s ass while his hand rubbed over the swelling stomach of his mate only making Yukies cock throb more in excitement and need..

———————

“I know you’re right and I should stay in bed…it’s just hard being still all day I’m use to always doing something.” Haruhi admitted as he sighed frustrated at the situation before him. At the mention of Haru liking fairy Haruhi couldn’t help but let out a small laugh. “I’m not surprised Haru likes him they are new and strange and Yukie refuses to meet with them. Of course he’s going to be interested it’s like dangling a shiny set of keys in front of Haru.” Haruhi explained with a small smile. “Yumro, looking at the house….are we fully moved over? I had some things I didn’t fully pack and well…. I never got around to bringing it up but, I tend to take in and care for temporary, demon babies that are being placed into nice homes. Usually they are kids and infants, it saves Yukie the trouble of finding instant placements and they also get a sense of footing when they come to our home. I kinda felt a connection doing it plus Yukie wasn’t burned out watching kids and filling out paperwork at the same time. Naturally after doing it so much…I decided to kinda take over, so sometimes we would get random babies. I’m just not sure if I should redirect them here or if you would be okay with me spending a few days back at Yukies when I’m needed.” Haruhi asked gently the centaur having been on and off doing this for Yukie up until his business with spider.

————

“hmmm I want to go to a museum if I win, it would be a horribly boring one and you would have to convince whoever watches us to take us.” Haru asked as he smirked at the challenge before carefully stretching out in the fort careful to not kick anything around him. Sighing happily Haru’s tail swished happily at finally being allowed to relax in this form.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

21 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Do you enjoy taking me all in~”

"Ngh yes.." Julius made as his body trembled in please each time Yukie thrust against his prostate.

21 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"(...)Your going to get this more often I love seeing you taking me”

"Um ah..ghm.. ngh.." Julius tried to speak but couldn't when Yukie pressed his hand against his swollen belly. It tingled in his stomach and he could feel each thrust like it went through him.

"Ah I'll take it!..ngh" Julius screamed when Yukie bite him. "Please Yukie..nh ngh harder~ destroye me completly ah I can take you..ngh ah Baby fuck! Make me your bitch!" Julius was demanding as hie pushed his hip roughly back into Yukie. He knew the other was being careful but just didn't want that right now. He wanted wild mind blowing sex he wouldn't be able to walk after.

-----     ----------   -------

20 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"..course he’s going to be interested it’s like dangling a shiny set of keys in front of Haru.”

Yumro began to laugh at Haruhi way of saying things. But it was true. Haru was curious about anything by natur. Which was both a good and a bad thing at times. "You make him sound like some kind of cat." He continued laughing until Haruhi changed the topic.

"I didn't know you did that too" Yumro admitted suprised. He already knew he mate was a busy bee. But hadn't known about the care and replacement of child.

Part of him wondered why Yukie hadn't started an organisation who took care of such child when he was too busy. Of coures Haruhi would like working with children but was he ready to share his home with strangers? Yumro worried about how bringing other kids in just for temporary would effect Haru. 

"I thing is a noble thing to take care of others and I'm not against you doing it. But you shouldn't bring them here. It wouldn't be fair to either those kids or Haru. If Haru likes them after a short while it will only hurt him when the leave... I don't know exactly how it's done but couldn't my father build a organisation like the human orphanage? Yukie is already collecting donations from various groups. Who says he can't raise some for this to.

It would mean more staff and room to bring in dose kids. Then you wouldn't haft to be away more days an a row. You could take shifts with the others so there would always be someone with the children."

-----------      --------

Shan's mouth fell open. "Really? A museum." Shan wasn't one bite amused with the idear of walking around a big house with nothing but old stuff which was either dead or had been thrown away 10000 years ago. Shan groan at the idear. "Okay but if I win, you'll come with me to watch classic music concert and watch the entire thing with me" shan smiled back. He hadn't yet been to one. But from what he knew such a concert took around two hours with only on break between the hours. Two hours of sitting and listening.

Yukie just chuckled as he looked down at Julius the demon more amused by how badly Julius wanted him to fuck him hard. In all honesty Yukie wasn’t use to being demanded for. “Relax you’ll get exactly what you want~ you might regret asking for this though” Yukie mumbled a little at Julius while picking his mate up and gently turned him over so Julius was laying on his stomach his ass in the air and easily accessible. “Your not allowed to cum until you beg properly for me to allow it~” Yukie stated before pushing his hips deeply in to show Julius he really meant business. Letting out a small happy groan Yukie closed his eyes his body slightly shifting into a more relaxed state while his hips started to fuck Julius fast and hard his body finally letting out all his pent up sexual energy on Julius’s poor ass. Pinning Julius down by the back of his neck suddenly Yukie let out a deep primal growl at his mate his eyes reflecting that the swift change was into a more primal demon version his more true nature. Pushing Julius down a little harder by the back of his neck he bared his fangs at his mate daring him to even moving slightly under him showing he would get a sharp punishment for misbehaving. Letting his primal side take over was a adrenaline rush for Yukie, it was something he had never let anyone else see. Pulling Julius hips even closer to his throbbing cock with his other Yukies nails dug into Julius’s hips as he feverishly thrusted his own hips his needy cock swelling and shifting to rub and pleasure every inch of Julius’s hot insides.

————————

Haruhi let out a small laugh as he smiled at Yumro. “No no, it’s um….not a permanent thing more like an overnight stay maybe up to a week in a way it’s hard to explain because I’ve only heard Yukies rambles about what he planned out.” Haruhi started as he relaxed a little and took Yumro’s hand.

“Yukie started the process after finding me but it was a lot harder to make work. He’s only really got things running the last four years.” Haruhi explained with a chuckle at the thought of Yukie losing his shit more then once with dealing with the humans on this stuff.

“So, usually how I understand it is each village has a sanctuary that’s run by an elder under Yukies rule, the humans work alongside the demon sanctuaries Yukies got placed all over. 

Yukie hires some helpers hand picked to run the sanctuaries and care for the kids while he does monthly check ins, and monitors via his usual ways. 

Yukie only takes the kids from the sanctuaries the day things are settled legally, he escorts each one to their new home placement and helps them settle in since he visits the kids quite often he’s a nice reassuring familiar face. Once they have been placed in a home for six months with weekly checkups of course, at the end of six months the kids are adopted and Yukie signs off on it. 

Where I come in I’m sorta I’m the backup plan if there are any hiccups in the natural plan of things such as Yukies delayed in taking them to their home due to other demon issues or human issues, or the less exciting thing like there’s bad weather you know that kinda stuff. 

I normally deal with abandonments, they’re are kids that are abandoned, waiting intake or need to be kept for three days in a safe sanctuary for the parents to come back until they can legally be taken in by Yukies group sanctuaries as abandoned. 

Those kids…they take a little longer to figure out that’s where I step in care wise while Yukie figures out the legal side of things and the long term side.” Haruhi finished as he sighed a little glad that there was such a change in their systems. “Haru, he enjoys helping care for them kinda a big brother role. I mean he’s often asked about other demon types and for a kid his age he’s more understanding…he knows how I was found, and he knows somewhat what’s it’s like to not have that sense of family or a place you fit in naturally.” Haruhi admitted with a small frown before moving to adjust his pillows to get more comfortable. “I have no issue redirecting things though I never planned on doing it forever besides seems like he plans on one day stepping down from his duties running the demon society. I assume he’ll ask you to take his place.” Haruhi finished while snuggling back down on his pile of pillows.

——————

“mmh that sounds horrible. Absolutely dreadful.” Haru teased as he laughed a little before smiling at Shan. “Fine I accept your proposal so long as I get to complain the whole way there~” Haru teased finishing setting up the game. “The only thing the winner shares is getting food before the outing….winners choice~” Haru added with a smirk having a nice salad place picked out if he won.

"T-that's not fair!" Julius grunted displeased as he looked at Yukie from over his shoulder. His protest was quitely drowned out when the other pushed back into him with such force, he almost knocked his head into the headbord. Julius couldn't crontrole his voice anymore that he could crontrole his body from feeling pleasure. His skin where Yukie touch felt so hot and the sound of skin hitting against skin was erotic.

Something then changed. The sounds coming from Yukie wasn't the same as before. He wanted to look but was suddenly forced down by the back of his neck. The witch had his head turned to the side and his hands clenched firmly around the lace he was tied to hold on.

Julius saw this form for a first time but didn't have time or brainpower to really examine it. He felt almost greatful for the small break Yukie was given when the demon tried to established dominance towards him. Julius didn't move, he just trembled when Yukie showed his fangs to him. He wasn't scared for Yukie but he thought it best not to trigger a beast with such sharp teeths.

When Yukie started again it was just as sudden as before but this time there was more pain mixed in as nails dug into his flesh. Making it sting and burn on the outside. The pain made everything feel more really and not a fantasy. "Oh sh#t!" He curesed as he could barely keep up if not for Yukie holding up his hips for him. The spot under Julius were all wet with mixed body fluid. He was a mess as he hungrily accepted all of what Yukie was doing to him. "Ah Yukie..please.. I'm gonna.. ngh god so- ah!..yes!" Mean while Julius's member was leaking as if he'd wet himself in precum. He hadn't been able to touch himself and Yukie hadn't either, but right now Julius couldn't hold himself anymore back. He didn't know how anymore. "I can't mh..hold it-ah.." Julius tried to explain just a moment before his body tensed up and his ass clenched down. His hips thrusted back and forth on their own. Fucking himself against his mate as he was about to cum.

--------------

Yumro like it when Haruhi took his hand. He completly enveloped the other's as he closed his fingers around it. He gently massaged Haruhi's fingers while the other spoke. It was very calming to be honest. The again after having marked and mated Haruhi, Yumro's beast always calmed down around his mate. Right now he was kinda using Haruhi's hand as his own personal squeezing toy.

"So you will be like a social worker then or a therapist. To help rehalipitate those cases" He asked because that was a term in human society that he knew.

On 1/6/2024 at 11:26 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I have no issue redirecting things though I never planned on doing it forever besides seems like he plans on one day stepping down from his duties running the demon society. I assume he’ll ask you to take his place.”

Yumro sighed to himself as he was brushing his fingers along Haruhi's palm. "To be honest it's not really my thing. I'm not usefull in handlinger children because of the work I do now. Most of the kids out there knows me as some boogeyman. I'd just scare them more or worst having them cry around me... I'm only lucky Haru is so mature to notbe afraid of me and Shan respect me so it’s not the same." He said while he kept his eyes on Haruhi's hand.

"Hunter would properly be the ideal person to do it when Yukie retires.. Even Rose would be a better choice" Yumro admitted honestly.

"But I will never come between you or the work you wanna do. I think it great you do something you really like and I always wants you happy" he smiled.

--------------

"Deal" Shan said and reached Haru his hand so they could shake on it. He wasn't gonna loss. Although he'd never played himself he felt confused anyway.

He didn't wanna go to Haru's chosen place but it was fun to gamble like this, Shan thought. He would definitely honore their agreement, even if he were to lose.

"Okay you first" Shan said as he gave Haru the dices.

“Go ahead make yourself more of a mess for me~” Yukie purred enjoying seeing Julius in such a messy state more than he would ever admit. As Yukie released Julius from his hold he growled softly his hands being more gentle as he pulled Julius up on his knees so his cock was ramming straight up inside of Julius hitting his prostate with each continued thrust. Carefully taking Julius cock in his hand he stroked the member in time to his thrusting wanting to cum alongside Julius, Yukie knowing his primal side wouldn’t be fully satisfied with just one round.

————

“something like that.” Haruhi confirmed with a shrug as he focused on petting his mates hand. Hearing his mate talk about who would be better Haruhi couldn’t help but roll his eyes at Yumros lack of self confidence.

“ Yukie thinks quite highly of you first off, but he won’t force either of you three to take on his workload. He told me how much he loved seeing you three living your own lives and he wouldn’t want to take that away for his life’s work. Yukie realized that what he does is his dream not your guys. Oh don’t worry, I helped father picked out roles for you three to help ease the workload, he agreed he needs healthy breaks and to work less so we defiantly worked out who’s doing what going forward.”

”Yukie will still have superiority and still work like usual but if that old man ever needs a long vacation he decided with me how  to divided up the responsibilities between you three pretty fairly.”

“Rose will deal with the human half of the demon society stuff and Hunter the demon half of human society. You’ll run things overall as Yukie did same power as head of the house and first born should have your job is to keep people in line and run things smoothly. Yukie will refuse anyone else but you to do this job, only you can take over and keep things in order in his mind.” Haruhi explained with a sigh as he patted the bed beside him wanting to snuggle into Yumro. 

“I worry though if he took to many breaks that with that free time he will cause trouble I mean poor Julius might end up going mad entertaining him.” Haruhi teased with a small laugh as he laid more down in the bed the sudden exhaustion hiding him hard. “Personally I’m just happy being here at our home. I just want to do this.” Haruhi admitted with a small smile while looking into Yumros eyes with love. “I think I would grow lonely if you worked as much as he did. Growing up was a bit lonely…I mean I understand now how much he had to fix but it was still lonely.” Haruhi mumbled as he curled up under the blankets more his body feeling feverish again from over exhausting himself.

——————

“mmh.” Haru mumbled as he rolled the dice and set back helping himself to some snacks as he read the box the board game came in trying to remember what the rules where.

Julius was gasping for air as Yukie's cock was hitting his prostate like a piñata. His legs was trembling but Yumro's arm held him in place. When Yukie touch him Julius came undone. He saw white completly covering his vision as he felt his release come. Julius cried out and jerked on the leach hard enough to hurt his wrists. His body contracted as he shot his load into Yukie's hand. "Fuck!"

Yumro knew that what Haruhi said made sence. He was the first born after all and Yukie's successor.  He was still doubtful that he could live up to all of that but atleast he wouldn't be doing it all alone.

Yumro moved into the bed next to Haruhi as his mate invited him so sweetly. He gently put his arm around Haruhi's back and encouraged the other to lean on him.

6 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"I worry though if he took to many breaks that with that free time he will cause trouble I mean poor Julius might end up going mad entertaining him.”

Yumro laughed. "I'm sure my father isn't that bad and beside Julius is gonna have the school to take care off to. If anything I more afraid of what Yukie will be entertaining himself with when nobody is watching him" he had such weird hobbies after all and Haru unfortunately took that after his grandpa.

"I wouldn't be as my father" Yumro said as he gently placed a kiss on Haruhi's cheek. "I'm more like my mom and not as much as an workaholic like my father. You see me. So ofte you wouldn't be feeling lonely. If anything you might be annoyed with how clingy I can be" he chuckled and tuck the blanket around Haruhi as he began to look tired again.

"You can sleep more" he whispered as he stroke the a loss hair out of the man's face. He wasn't planing on going anywhere for now.

--------------------------

When the doorbell rang Shan jumped up "Pizza!" He beamed as he look at Haru they were on their second game after Shan had won the first round and the bet. He was just allowing Haru to win back some of his dignity. But the sound of food made his stomachs rumble. "Come on Haru let go eat" Shan smiled as he took Haruhi's hand and waited for the other.

Yumro had already told them there was money layed out to pay the pizza by the door.

Letting out a happy orgasm moan Yukie felt his cock swell as Julius clenched around him as he  pushed deeper in Julius Yukie quickly came alongside Julius. Sighing happily as he basked in the afterglow Yukie looked down at Julius his features shifting back slightly as he held Julius close to his body. Moving forward he lightly pulled on the leather cord with his fingernail slicing through it like butter. Moving them both Yukie laid down on the bed holding and snuggling Julius close the demon nuzzling and adoring his lover.

—————

“I miss you when I sleep it’s hard to always dream of you.” Haruhi mumbled hardly making sense in his half asleep state. Shifting around the bed Haruhi moved enough to where he was comfortably laying in his other form his body shifting to his centaur form to sleep better and deeper since it took less energy unlike his human form. Moving his body to sleep around Yumro Haruhi grumbled as he stretched out the centaur greatful they had gotten a proper bed that he could sleep in in this form. Curling up slightly Haruhi snuggled into the pillow his eyes sleepily looking at Yumro. “Mmmh I wanna stay up with you a little longer…but I’m exhausted and need sleep to feel better…I want to eventually go on nature walks out back.” Haruhi added with a very tiered sigh at the road of healing ahead. Moving slightly towards Yumro he kissed Yumros cheek before snuggling back down into the soft pillows to finally sleep.

—————-

“I’m coming just still looking up suits for your outing.” Haru grumbled as he clicked his phone off and followed Shan out of his room to get pizza. “Slow down.” Haru asked as he grabbed Shans hand and continued to follow him to the front door Haru grabbing the money to pay.

"Ah fuck fuck fuck!" Julius moaned as he felt Yukie suddenly grow bigger inside him. The pain from being stretched made him trembled in pleasure and his cock shot small jets of cum. Everthing was throbbing, his ass, his legs, heart and head. His body slowly relaxed against Yukie once he was untied. He was still in the glory after glow.

"Puu.. I think you fucked my brains out" Julius said, sounding serious and breathed in slowly to calm his racing heart.

He tilted his head to look at Yukie. He smiled showed the other that he didn't regret it though. He had asked him to do it. "You looked like a wild beast.. and from the feeling of it you liked it too~" 

---------------------------

On 1/9/2024 at 9:10 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

I miss you when I sleep it’s hard to always dream of you.”

Yumro chuckled and then leaned in to whisper. "You are so fucking sweet I could just eat you up" he patted Haruhi's long front leg. Luckily they had bought the bed earlier so Haruhi could rest comfortable.

He liked looked at Haruhi even as he slept. He looked so peacefull.

"I don't know if I'll be everything you expects me to be. But no matter what it takes, I want to make you guys happy. Always" he whispered and kissed Haruhi's forhead.

--------------

"Don't be so sour it's gonna be good" Shan smiled as they went to the door. The pizza guy looked up when the door opened. Expecting an adult to open the door but there was nothing but an emty hallway infront of him until he looked down and saw the two kids.

"Hello" Shan smiled as he drew in the mouthwatering smell.

The pizza guy smiled at the two. Although Haru was in his centaur form the human couldn't see it. It was something Yumro had installed before. A glamor at the front door just in case.

Shan too seemed to have forgot and didn't notice Haru's form until the other stood forward to pay. Shan's eyes widened and he took a step infont of Haru to cover him with his body. As if he could block the entire view of him. Shan turned at took the money from Haru then gave them to the pizza man took the pizzas and closed the door quitely with his foot. turnering back Shan's face look kinda pale as he held his breath. "I think that was bad" Shan pressed his lips tightly together and in his head contacted Yumro to tell him about what had just transpired.

Once Yumro had reassured him it would be okay and not to worry cause that guy wouldn't have been able to see anything abnormal.

"Oh thanks the ground I walk on" Shan breath out a sight of relif. He looked at Haru "Sorry I got really really worry that he saw you in your form. But Yumro said humans wouldn't be able to see so we shouldn't worry" he explained to Haru the reason for his weird behaviour.

“Mmh I very very much liked it. Sex feels amazing in this form.” Yukie admitted as he snuggled Julius closer keeping him pressed nice and warm against his body. “You seemed to enjoy me also~ hopefully I wasn’t to rough?” Yukie asked gently kissing his mates cheek as he nuzzled into Julius’s neck soaking up every inch of his mates scent. “What exactly came over you though? You were….like in heat?” Yukie asked softly with a small blush not wanting to sound to weird asking how he did since he had no words to explain it and he had enjoyed the act a lot and didn’t want to turn Julius off of doing fun like that again.

————————

Haruhi only grumbled in his sleep as he moved around a little and laid on his back for a moment then on his stomach and back on his side enjoying all the space to roll around. Letting out a small grumble again Haruhi only let out an annoyed sigh as he said Yumros name and some nonsense. “Yumro…mmmh no, no….to much sand. I don’t want sand down there….we can’t.” Haruhi mumbled out as he snuggled lovingly into the pillows.

—————

“what do you mean? Am I not allowed to be seen still?” Haru asked with a frown as he stood looking at Shan confused by his friend’s worry. Following Shan with an anxious pace Haru’s worry started to fill the air the room growing a little more doom and gloom. “…why would it matter if humans saw me? They know demons exist it’s not a problem anymore if we live alongside them.” Haru added as he looked over to Haruhi and Yumros room more worry starting to fill the poor kids mind the centaur starting to wonder if they where really safe outside of Yukies home.

Julius blushed as yukie decorated him with kisses. "Yeah I liked it.. and maybe" he said honestly. "But you didn't do anything I didn't ask for and I'm not hurt." It was so embarressing talking about how he couldn't even move his toes right now. "You were really hot" he chuckled embarrassment and his body grew warm again from the fresh memorie.

"I don't know what it was. Its never happened to me before. All I know is that I craved you so badly. Here and in here" Julius placed one and on his chest and another on his lower abdnomen. "It felt like I would die Julius from not having you inside of me.. I still feel it just a little" the witch's cheeks were crimson red as he shyly looked down at himself. He was still erected even after getting to climax just a few minuts ago

-----------------------

8 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“…why would it matter if humans saw me? They know demons exist

"They do??" Shan's eyes became blank. He didn't know. He'd never been outside in public after having a physical form. Not more than once atleast. He really had no idear of the world outside or around him.

Shan's face became flusthered. He had thought he was being brave and had helped earlier. Now he few really bitter and embarressed. Shan set the pizzas aside on the table and bent his head to look at the floor. "Then why did you panic the last time we were out and I used my powers? I..I thought you didn't want people seeing" Shan asked and bite tje inside of his cheek.

“Strange, is it something you’ve heard of witches ever having happen? I’m not sure if I’ve ever heard such a thing.” Yukie admitted gently as he kissed Julius’s hand. Brushing his lips over Julius skin to kiss him again he noticed the red blush decorating his lovers cheeks and the still hardening member. “Seems you still have some strong feelings.” Yukie added with a chuckle as he stretched his body a little and within a few minutes his cock returned to normal leaving Julius’s insides. “Want a water or something to drink? I can just stay here if you want.” Yukie also offered wanting to make sure Julius was cared for properly the demon sitting cross legged as he looked at his mate happily as if he had been reenergized.

————

“Well yeah, I mean Yukie works directly with them and while he looks humanish he’s not exactly passing as an actual human not to mention our kinds intermingle and have kids.” Haru explained looking over at Shan with a raised eyebrow. “You’ve never mingled with the humans have you?” Haru asked curiously noticing Shan feelings. “Hey, don’t sweat not knowing I’ve only been out and about the last little while. Some demons never meet humans or go into their territory…I only know all this because I read a lot of books and helped out Yukie. As for what happened with you, well…. there’s knowing there’s demons around…and then there is knowing the demons are able to do things that can hurt you. Powers and that kinda stuff is usually kept under wraps, if not it makes humans afraid of us. It’s why most of us started to learn how to take human forms…it’s just easier to blend in and not cause panic sometimes.” Haru explained with a small sigh as he grabbed some plates.

“Grandfather doesn’t like how demons are starting to hide away from humans he things they are superior to them….are of the other shadows think the same.” Haru explained as he set a plate down for Shan and grabbed a slice of pizza making sure to fully check it only had vegetables on it. “There are demons…that object to Yukies ideals. They aren’t very nice to be around but I think eventually there will be peace between Yukie and then he’s been trying to make them happy for awhile.” Haru admitted while taking a bite of pizza.

Julius's shook his head. No we don't have heats like demons do. But maybe it was just me because of the alcohol.." he answered Yukie as he closed his eyes for a model to calm down. His heart was still beating hard and fast in his chest. Yukie's soft kisses didn't help but he couldn't bear telling him to stop. Cause he liked it.

On 1/12/2024 at 8:45 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"Seems you still have some strong feelings.”

"Yeah.. didn't know why thought my body is spent" Julius breath out and really down to ajust himself so he wasn't squeezing his balls between his thighs. His lower half was throbbing and he could feel the cum slowly drip drown over his ass cheek as the other's cock begge to shrink. He pressed his lips together when Yukie pull out of him and remembering to relax himself. Although his size shrunk it was stil a good size. His cock twitched in excitment wanting to go again but Julius didn't have the energy. He couldn't even move just then.

He felt Yukie pulled away from him and opened his eyes with a sigh. His back felt cold without Yukie there. He couldn't tell what it was like with his insides. Relief, emptiness he just wasn't sure what to call it.

Julius watched how his lover looked absolutely radiant. His skin was practically glowing in and his hair even looke more healthier. To be honest Yukie looked damn right stunning and Julius felt just a little jeg because he felt like a sweaty puddle.

He realized he hadn't felt Yukie's dark energy this time so maybe Yukie had sucked on his energy. Restoring his resources with the energy Julius had converted. Properly why he felt drained while his lover looked so re-energised.

"Some water please" he said will a little rough voice from all the moaning and screaming. He made his hand work and fell over onto his back with a blanket to cover his still stubborn erection.

-------------------------------

On 1/12/2024 at 8:45 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"You’ve never mingled with the humans have you?”

Shan shook his head. "No"

He listened to Haru but it didn't help on his mood at all. If anything he just felt stupid for not knowing these things. Haru knew became he was smart but Shan wasn't smart like him. No one ever told him anything so how would he know? Shan munched slowly on a piece of pizza, because even if he was sad he was still hungry.

"When you go to school you'll learn much more stuff like this right?" He would properly get friends too but he couldn't say that out loud because shan didn't wanna sound jealous. Of coures Haru would make a tone of friends because he was just so nice and pretty. It didn't sit well with the shadow whom didn't wanna share Haru.

“Water, and full care…you’re not getting out of getting cleaned up.” Yukie added as he came back with a cold glass of water and sat beside Julius helping him drink. “Seems your way past your limit. You’re not moving to much so it seems it was a lot for you.” Yukie stated as he set the glass down on the nightstand. “Will you need a doctor? Or do you need medicine?” Yukie asked gently not sure how to proceed if Julius’s was hurt since they had never discussed it.

“I’m kinda realizing how much I don’t know or more so I don’t know what you would prefer.” Yukie admitted before moving and going to the bathroom and after ten minutes he came back out with a large tub of warm soapy water, some towels and a small bag full of an array of medicine. “I’ll wash, you just direct me if I hurt you.” Yukie asked before gently moving the blanket and running the rag gently over Julius body washing away all of his sweat and bodily fluids. “Medical wise, do you have a doctor you like? Do you do herbal or chemical medicine?” Yukie asked gently while washing Julius’s arm with a freshly dipped rag the demon wanting to know how to care for Julius going forward since he knew both medicine was equally good.

—————

“Well…no, not really. I want to study herbal medicine….and magic. It’s silly but out of all my books I enjoy medical ones.” Haru admitted as he blushed a little the centaur not wanting to admit it was because he loved plants and partly because he wanted to help his mum.

“Course when we both go there I’ll be doing more studying than anything else. I’m not sure if my plans are set in stone though, I need to ask Julius if what I want to do is possible maybe also if I can travel for some of my classes to study plants.” Haru admitted with a small sigh troubled by the thought of sorting out his schoolwork. “What do you plan to study? I mean we already will be sharing a dorm. I’d like to know what you want to do…unless you prefer a more traditional schooling?” Haru asked curiously while grabbing himself a drink from the fridge.

He breathed out a sigh as the first zip of water soaked up in his dry mouth, with Yukie's help he downed the whole glass.

On 1/14/2024 at 11:04 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Seems your way past your limit. You’re not moving to much so it seems it was a lot for you.”

Julius thought Yukie pampering him was cute. But the worrying annoyed him. Especially when he talked about getting a doctor to look at him. Well lets see how quick on your feets you'd get if you had been in my place. Julius thought to himself, but he couldn't say that out loud to him now could he. Instead he rolled his eyes at him. "Baby I don't need a doctor or medicine right now. I'm just very exausted" he tried to explain as the other went back to the bathroom.

He heard water running. He guessed Yukie was washing himself clean for the moment.

Julius took the opportunity to quietly stroke himself. With how slobby he felt it was too embracing to take care of this with Yukie in the room. The witch bite into his bottom lip to supress his moans. He closed his eyes and picture it was Yukie who was touching him. The sweet ach he felt as he tensed his lower back reminded him of the wild sex. His cock leaked heavily as his hand moved quickly. He feltet so on egde just wanting it dealed with before Yukie finished but at the same time wanting Yukie to see. Julius's bottom lip was getting angry red from all that bitting on it. His ass was throbbing in the best possible way. It only took him five minutes to cum again and this time his member went to rest nicely.

When Yukie came back out he couldn't help himself from blushing. Julius acted a little defiant by holding on the the blanket when Yukie wanted to wash him. Of coures it wasn't anything Yukie hadn't seen before but...

The wet cloth felt nice on his skin and he found himself relaxing after a bit. It was so embarressing but at the same time he felt comfortable and cared for. He still couldn't help but shiver, when Yukie brushing the cloth over a sensitiv spot.

“Medical wise, do you have a doctor you like? Do you do herbal or chemical medicine?”

Julius look down at the tray. He didn't even get where he had got it from in the first place. This was a hotel. Was it normal for them to have all of this in every room or was it just theirs? There even was much stuff he wouldn't be in the need of.

Julius touched Yukie's thigh to get his attention. "Honey you worry to much" he chuckled as he wanted to kiss him. "You are so sweet, but all I really want it you here kissing me till I feel like moving again. If I need it I'll take some medicine later. For now I kinda like the throbbing I feel down there." He admitted.

-----------------------------

"Course when we both go there I’ll be doing more studying than anything else."

Shan crocked his eyebrow. "When we go? I am going too??" Shan asked confused because he was only under the expression that Haru would be going, not him.

“Ah, overdoing it?” Yukie confirmed as he blushed a little and sighed setting the tray down on the table planning on cleaning up what he had dug out of the bathroom later the suite more like an apartment, Yukie having quite a few around the world since he traveled so much. “Sorry, I’m new to all of this….I want to do it right and care for you.” Yukie admitted awkwardly as he settled down beside Julius in the bed. Lying beside his mate Yukie grabbed the thick covers from the bottom of the bed and covered them up. “Comfy?” Yukie asked while gently kissing Julius’s back and neck the demon making sure to properly snuggle down now alongside Julius so he was warm and easily kissable.

—————

“of course Mum would be quite upset if you didn’t go too, he wants you to have the same opportunities to explore the world. Plus…it wouldn’t be fun without you.” Haru added with a small blush as he busied himself with another slice of pizza. “I’d be nice to have a friend while I’m there even if you have no interest in learning magic…it would be nice to have someone familiar.” Haru mumbled between bites of pizza.

"I know, and it is sweet" Julius smiled as he looked at Yukie not wanting him to feel bad about it. "Thank you for caring so much for my well being" he was glad now to feel clean as Yukie lay down next to him.

12 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Comfy?”

Julius hummed "Mnm yes" he chuckled as Yukie kisses tickled his naked back. The witch slowly turned around so he was laying facing Yukie. He wrapped his arms around Yukie and pulled himself closer to him till their bodies formed two pieces in a puzzle that just fit perfectly. Julius rubbed his nose against Yukie's sweetly before leaning in to brush his lips over the other. He kept giving him light teased pecks as he drew in the other's breath calmly.

"How are you feeling?" He asked curiously. "You look brighter.. happy" Julius love seeing his mate like this.

---------------------------------

Just hearing Haru say he wouldn't have fun without him made the shadows boy glow from the inside out with happiness. The sadness from before had been forgotten and replaced.

"I want to go with you too!" Shan smiled brightly at Haru's words. ".. I don't know if I'm really good at magic, but I'm sure there will be something suitable for me" he nodded and followed Haru's lead and took a slice.

After eating their fill they talked and played some more games. Shan enjoyed their sleepover party very much but after a few hours he found it heard to keep his eyes open. His eyelids keep falling slowly only for him to sudden open them again but after a few seconds the proces would repeat itself.

“Well, I am happy. I didn’t kill you in that form so I’m quite pleased…and relieved.” Yukie admitted as he looked into Julius’s eyes before smiling. “My true demon form always changes and shifts into different things, just being able to be around you while freely shifting and changing it’s enlightening to say the least.” Yukie explained with a small sigh as he snuggled into Julius quite happy. “That form was only used for horrible things to use it….in better ways it gives me hope that one day I’ll be able to fully use it. Maybe if I master it I’ll change into a cute bunny who can demand things of you~” Yukie teased with a happy laugh the demon feeling so much lighter and happier now that he knew he wasn’t the monster he was raised to believe.

————

“time for sleep?” Haru asked gently the centaur still full of energy as he looked at Shan and chuckled. “Come on let’s turn in.” Haru added as he walked to his room leading Shan behind him. Going over to his dresser her pulled out some hoof covers, slipping them on he eventually got the items on before stretching  out on the bed his feet now safely wearing soft rubber slippers on them so he couldn’t hurt Shan if he accidentally kicked him. Haru had when younger asked Haruhi for help back when he couldn’t control shifting, during this time he often snuggled next to Haru and ended up kicking him quite often. Haruhi in turn had ordered such foot covers for haru to use to ease his pain and to make haru feel more at ease in his centaur form. Haruhi during Haru’s years growing up had always changed the slippers out as he aged keeping the right size on hand even when a year later Haru had renounced being a centaur and refused to change into one and had stopped snuggling beside Haruhi. “No need to worry about being kicked…though I suppose I might roll on you.” Haru mumbled before moving some pillows to make sure Shan was 100% protected.

14 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“That form was only used for horrible things to use it….in better ways it gives me hope that one day I’ll be able to fully use it."

Julius smirked. "So you making love to me decides if it's useful or not. Damn, I feel like I got my work cut out for me. To make me make you love yourself Yukie" to be honest he himself was wondering why he wasn't the least bit bothered about Yukie's forms at all. Most people especially human would properly have had their own opinions. Claiming it wouldn't be like being with the same person when their appearance shifted. But Julius was a weird case. He felt pulled in by Yukie, not because of his looks alone. But because of the feeling of him. When Julius was with Yukie he felt safe and home from his energy. Julius had read about love potions and this effects. In truth what he felt was much like it.

His eyes saw past all the ugliness and could find even the strange things cute. He wasn't blined to the other things but he couldn't look past it and accept him.

Maybe if I master it I’ll change into a cute bunny who can demand things of you~”

Julius laughed into his mate's chest. He could feel the other's laughing too from the way his chest moved. God he is so hot when he laughts too. Julius thought to himself

"Oh? Like what would you demand then?" He asked curiously as he brushed his fingers along Yukie's spine.

-----------------------------------

Shan rubbed his tired eyes with one hand as Haru was leading him back to the room by the other. The shadow yawned as he sat down on the bed. He didn't remember at which point it had happened but he'd some how managed to change his clothes to his pj. It was a cute two piece set with black and purple stribs.

“No need to worry about being kicked…though I suppose I might roll on you.”

Shan looked up at Haru and smiled at the little centaur looking awfully cute with his small cute socks on. He wouldn't mind if Haruhi didn't squeez him in his sleep. Not when he was looking that cute. Shan hid the fact that he was blushing by starting to giggle. "I don't think you will" he smiled as he crawled futher into the bed so Haru could get in. The shadow covered his mouth as he felt another yawn coming on. "I don't know if I'll snore though" Shan shrugged tired.