♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Yeah, seems my teasing worked” Yukie added with a happy little chuckle as he picked up their items and set them aside to be sent to their second room. “Though as for photos I’ll make sure you get all of them…maybe some videos too?” Yukie added cheekily as he walked over to Julius. “My I carry you there?” Yukie asked not sure if Julius would want to walk through the more active parts of the hotel as he was. “I’ll get us some wine and maybe a nice movie?” Yukie offered as the last thing he would ever want to do to his mate is embarrass him or make him uncomfortable in public around him.

———

“Yes~” Haruhi moaned out loud as he pushed hungrily back against Yumros fingers that were teasing his needy ass. It was clear by now Haruhi had no intentions of behaving or caring about who or what was around them. “Course…I’ll have to make you work to keep me in bed~ I’m often quite busy. You might have to tie me down to get a good fuck~” Haruhi teased his body shivering at the thought of seeing Yumro in such a demanding and powerful way. “Once the kids are off we have weeks to ourselves and breaks on weekends. Plus with food delivery we really wouldn’t need to leave the bedroom or the house and we could even use the car or find a nice bathroom to fuck if we really needed to leave the house.” Haruhi added as he blushed at the sight of Yumro teasing his ass in the mirrors the three mirrors showing him their naughty play at every angle. “…we need some mirrors in our room~” Haruhi groaned out as he looked at Yumro his eyes full of desire and lust. “Yumro~ please. Please don’t tease me forever with your fingers. I really want you filling my insides up~” Haruhi begged his voice soft and sweet as he spoke the sound being the same one that begged Yumro for more as they fucked back home.

————

“your welcome. I like having you around…it’s, nice having a friend to talk to and share things with.” Haru admitted with a blush as he was embarrassed just like his mother when it came to admitting his real feelings. “Anyway maybe we should take a break. I was promised brownies for this intrusion in my room.” Haru added trying to easily play off his embarrassment and move away from his current feelings.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

On 10/20/2023 at 8:28 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“My I carry you there?”

Julius blushed even harder at Yukie's question. Was he really that transparent that Yukie knew everything?. Julius bite his bottom lips embarressed. "I can manage" Julius finally answer after a moment and stood up. Although his member was semi hard it wasn't very visible and if he pulled his shirt just enough wouldn't be noticed. "..just don’t walk too fast" Julius said as he had one hand tucking down on his shirt. Tje other wrapped around Yukie arm.

On 10/20/2023 at 8:28 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’ll get us some wine and maybe a nice movie?”

"I liked your second idear better than your first" Julius chuckled as Yukie clearly had forgotten about that none alcohol thing. "How about soda and popcorn instead?" He asked as they walked past the lobby and over to the elevator.

"Tell you what, you can chose the film. Then I'll handle the snacks and drinks"

---- ------------------

Haruhi's whining as he moved his hip with Yumro's fingers was making it hard for him not to cum. Yumro's dick was throbbing and he could feel himself getting moist.

Yumro slip his fingers out of the other's hold and instead took both of Haruhi's arms and pulled them over his head so Yumro was holding both of the other's wrists in one hand. While using his free hand to unbutton his own pants and take out his cock.

Yumro kept his eyes locked on Haruhi, as he spit into his hand and rubbed it over his lenght. The didn't have any lub on hand and Yumro couldn't wait to summon a bottle. His coating of spit and pre-cum would just haft to do.

"Spread your legs Pretty." Yumro comanded as his hand went to Haruhi's side and held him still as he thrusted his cock through the space between the centaur's thighs. Rubbing himself against Haruhi's balls and rear.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out for that dirty mouth. And you are gonna take everything I give to you. You can't expect me to act gently when you are such a little horndog in heat." Yumro said as he pushed his head into Haruhi's entrance and kept feeding him inch by inch till he was slam balls deep into the other.

Yumro then lifted Haruhi up with one arm unde the other's butt. While he still held the centaur's arms up over his head.

This gave Haruhi no crontrol and all of his own weight was used to bounce back down as Yumro thrusted up.

Yumro smirked as he knew he was giving Haruhi exactly what he was asking for and filling him into the deepest parts of him. One could even see Yumro member instead Haruhi's stomach moving as he thrusted his hips into the tight man.

--------- -- -----------

Shan was so happy with the gift that he couldn't stop touching it. He liked it so much. Because Haru had made it for his safty.

"I think I saw hunters go to the kitchin not too long ago" Shan said. "I can go see"

“Mmh I hope you’re ready for the cheesiest romance ever.” Yukie teased Julius as he casually walked alongside his mate his eyes glaring death threats at anyone that even dared to glance at his lovers beauty. The walk was relaxed but well Yukie couldn’t help but steal glances at Julius while he kept himself covered. Once they were back at their room Yukie shut the door before pinning Julius to the door before kissing him softly. “So, I’ve decided that after this trip no one could see my blushing fiancées body but me. Even if your aroused under your clothes I’ll make sure to take care of it quickly~” Yukie stated as he kissed Julius lips having grown a little more possessive on the way back as he had felt a few eyes watching Julius. “I’m not against ripping off cocks and clawing out eyes.” Yukie teased half jokingly before walking over and grabbing a menu only to set it in Julius’s hands. “Pick whatever your heart desires. Since I get to pick the movie maybe I should go with naughty romance instead of cheesy romance.” Yukie added with a smirk as he started flipping though the channels to find what he was looking for. “Once you’ve chosen I want you to sit on the bed so I can take care of what I created.” Yukie mentioned clearly to Julius’s half erection.

————

Haruhi groaned at Yumros demand his legs eagerly spreading as his cock throbbed hard at the new position making the centars loins burn even more. Feeling Yumros cock between his legs Haruhi moaned happily his back arching a little at the though of being impaled by Yumros delicious cock. “Oh I’ll take everything and more~ I’ve never been fucked like I have been by you.” Haruhi replied back as he looked in Yumros eyes his own reflecting that of quite the troublesome mate that like to torment its Alpha. “Don’t flatter yourself darling, I only got a taste of that drug. If I went fully off my suppressants and went into a full heat well you’d be chaining me in the basement so you could eat or sleep. I’m much more trouble being fixed then I am being as I was, you’re taking me to fix this problem…it only begs the question if you can keep me contained.” Haruhi explained with brutal honesty as he cried out in happiness feeling Yumros head stretching his entrance his insides squeezing and squirming as he felt every inch of Yumro pushing its way in. “Fuck~ I want more of this! I don’t want you to ever stop fucking me. I don’t want to go back to being so well behaved and obedient~ I’ve hated living so subdued ” Haruhi groaned out as he squirmed disobediently under Yumros grip as his ass was railed again by Yumros cock. “Ah~ fuck…I can feel you inside me! Your pushing and rubbing every inch of me.” Haruhi moaned his eyes looking down at the bulge from his stomach that only made the centaur more horny and needy his pheromones suffocating the room. “Yumro tease all of me! Dominate and make me yours. I don’t even want another man to think about looking or touching me because they will sense I’m just yours and yours only!” Haruhi begged as the elevator was filled with loud moans and cries of pleasure as Haruhi could see every inch of their playtime.

————

“Yeah go and see I’ll keep packing in here.” Haru added with a blush as he got back to work seriously picking his mind thinking over what he should do with the shadows and well his new life going forward. “Hey…rose?” Haru asked gently wanting to have her opinion on what life was like moving away from the family home.

Julius wasn’t prepare for how quickly Yukie moved and cornered him against the door. He felt the heat raise again as Yukie's lips found his. The witch slid his arms around the other and leaned into his lover. The sweet gentle kiss made his heart flutter like a thousand butterflies.

17 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“So, I’ve decided that after this trip no one could see my blushing fiancées body but me. Even if your aroused under your clothes I’ll make sure to take care of it quickly~”

"Then don't make me blush in public" Julius chuckled. He doubted anyone but Yukie was really watching him. If anything they were most likely watching Yukie,  but he wasn't gonna tell him that just yet. Yukie was so cute when he was a little jealous. And it felt good to be desired by a partner like that.

He took of his shoes as yukie walked into their room, and was just coming in him himself when Yukie gave him the room service menu.

17 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Once you’ve chosen I want you to sit on the bed so I can take care of what I created.”

"... oka" Julius couldn't help but to look down shyly as yukie point out his little distraction. He took the menu with him over to the bedside with the phone. He tried to focus on his one job a just select a few things. But then the receptionist picked up the phone he paniced a ordered half of the snack menu and every soft drink they had. The person in the other end also seem a bit taken back cause of the pause. But after they simply said they would have every brought up.

Julius ended the call a peeked back at Yukie who was scrolling through the huge selection of movies. He seemed consumed with his task, so Julius snuck out on the bathroom to freshen up. He checked his breath and smell. Luckily his body was still nice a clean after all that washing but his breath smelled like that sandwich he'd just had. Julius looked around the room but found no mouthwash so instead he summoned his own from back home. The mouthwash tasted like sweet mint and smelled just as good.

When he was done he snuck back to the bed and sat against the headbord.

------------------------

Yumro didn't go easy on his mate as he fuck the man like his was a tight cock sleev. His body pressed Haruhi against the wall with his weight as he banged his cock into him with such thrust that the mirrors shook.

The small space was growing suffocating with pheromones and the smell of sex. Yumro had ha point to prove that he along was enough for his little slutty mate. He would show Haruhi that what they had done yesterday was just the warmup. 

Yumro released Haruhi's hands to get a better hold and took a firm hold of both of Haruhi's ass cheeks. Spread the soft buns wide and began thrusting up into Haruhi's even harder.

18 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"(...)I’m just yours and yours only!”

"You are mine" Yumro groaned as he never stopped his countless thrusting.

"I'm gonna show you I can satisfie this slutty little demon. You will be begging me to stop before we are done here" Yumro promise when every Haruhi's tried to touch himself. Yumro would knock his hands away. Telling him Haruhi's would be coming from his ass and that he wasn't allowed to touch himself.

--------------------------------

Shan nodded and disappeared through the wall towards the kitchin.

18 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Hey…rose?”

"Yeah Haruhi?" Rose replied while she was in the middle of taping a moving box close.

“Mmh you smell nice. Do you prefer using that mint mouthwash? Should I keep it in my bathroom from now on?” Yukie asked slightly teasing as he stood at the end of the bed and continued to look at the tv his eyes scanning the massive selection. “You’re cute when you’re nervous though.” Yukie added as he set the remote down settling on a three part movie series that was a cute romance. Crawling over to Julius Yukie smirked as he pulled Julius’s hips closer to his the demon still looking down at his mate. “So~ my darling Fiancée~” Yukie started with the most devious look in his eyes. “I plan on savoring and teasing every inch of your body at some point during our engagement weekend. Since I have  been very very patient to make sure I don’t embarrass or arouse you to much. So as my reward I thought if it pleased you to reward such good behavior from your mate, that I could treat myself to licking up some of our sweets that will be arriving off of you~” Yukie whispered with a small playful growl as he looked down at Julius the sight of his mate making his heart happy. “Of course if you want to wait or don’t want to I’m more then happy to be patient and plan for another time~” Yukie added clearly enjoying the idea of being denied a touch more then he would admit.

—————

“I’ve never even dreamed of begging you to stop~” Haruhi shot back very cheekily as he moaned and squirmed under Yumros touch and rough fucking only turning the centaur on more. “Denying me release…isn’t that bad. Honestly darling I’ve been teasing and denying myself for awhile it makes it much more exciting.” Haruhi explained as he moaned happily clearly having been fully aware of the things he could do without a partner. While Haruhi did enjoy his own private sessions… well it was nothing compared to Yumro fucking and teasing him. As his mate thrusted harder inside of him making Haruhi dry cum the centaur only cry out Yumros name his needy voice begging for more. Wrapping his arms around Yumros neck Haruhi moaned as he licked and playfully bit his make marking him up to make sure everyone know that this was his alpha. “Yumro~ I want to cum together~ I want to feel you swelling and filling me inside so that nothing else but you is in me.” Haruhi begged his body shivering in pleasure as he dry came again the waves of pleasure racing though his body making him squirm and tighten all the more around Yumros cock. “Im close~ I want to cum together please~” Haruhi moaned his voice begging and it was breaking in need of release.

———

“where you sad leaving this place? I mean I know you still kinda live here…” Haru started as he awkwardly looked away not really sure how to talk to Rose or Hunter. “….I’m sorry I’m not good at this kinda stuff. Asking for advice.” Haru admitted as he set another box in the pile his mind troubled in a way. “I worry about leaving this place. All the spirits that are here….I don’t know what to do with them and I know they aren’t good but I worry they would be sad or I would be sad to just move away from our home.” Haru explained as best as he could the poor centaur unsure as he spoke and it was clear he was still quite conflicted.

Julius smiled "Well your senses are sharper then mine. Maybe I thought you'd wanna kiss me more if I smelt good" he replied as yukie crawled over the bed to grab him.

Julius's hands went around the other holding him close while yukie looked at him warmly.

On 10/24/2023 at 3:31 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

So~ my darling Fiancée~”

Julius felt his insides growing exited again as his mate was speaking in that mischievous tone. He had a feeling yukie would request something unusual and his guts seemed to be just to the point.

Julius's jaw dropped as his eyes stared wide at Yukie. "Umm..." the witch felt heat rush to his cheeks. "Definitely not!" Julius blushed as this was what he was getting for that coment at lunch. Where he har joked about eating cake off the other. F### that had be driffrent. Julius just now imaged himself licking every inch of his lover's body clean of cream and the image was so vivid it made his member hard in his pants again.

“Denying me release…isn’t that bad. Honestly darling I’ve been teasing and denying myself for awhile it makes it much more exciting.”

Yumro smirked. That thing right there. The way Haruhi could act so damn right cocky with him just earned him a lesson on werewolf autonomy.

And although Haruhi had said he would have no problem being kept from coming he still began moaning as Yumro erection ran over his prostate each time he thrusted in.

“Yumro~ I want to cum together~ please”

The wolf grined as he suddenly stopped after Haruhi had came for the second time. "I'm not ready yet babe" he simply told Haruhi as he lower the centaur down on his feets and made him turn around. Yumro had his hand to support Haruhi as he made the other look at himself in the mirror. Haruhi was wet down his thighs and both his cheeks and ass was peace pink. "Brace yourself" Yumro comanded as he pulled Haruhi's ass to him and lifted the other right leg. Both him and Haruhi was in full view of everything as Yumro's cock entered Haruhi's hole again hitting him from a driffrent angle. Yumro started at Haruhi through the mirror. It was even tighter now. Yumro wanted to drag this out for as long as he could while still slamimg into his lover's body with just enough force.

The sounds of balls slapping against wet skin together with their moans and grunts could properly be heard from outside. Not that any of them cared. Yumro was so fixaded on Haruhi and his love making that nothing else mattered.

"Just look how gorgeous you are ~mnh~ your greedy hole is sucking me in" Yumrohummedas he balanced the other's leg over his arm beforehe reached down to squeez a bigwarm hand around Haruhi's member.  He held a firm grib aroundthe base to prevent Haruhifrom coming without him. "Mgh~ remember you started this, ~little mate. You didn't take my threat seriously~" Yumro explained before he started moving his hips even quicker. While making sure he was pushing himlen against his mate's prostate. He could hold himself back for as long as it took for the other to surrender.

"where you sad leaving this place? (...) I would be sad to just move away from our home.”

Rose listened to Haru's questions. Normally people once came to her brother with those kind things because Hunter was a very good listener and easy to draw people in. Rose actually didn't know what she was suppose to do or how to help her nephew. She was as use to giving advice and was nervous.

She had turned around on her sitting position on the floor and look at him as he awaited any kind of answer from her. "Mmn well I'm not sure. Well I mean went I moved out I had Hunter with me. Yo be honest I think I wanted to get out of the house more than he did. Back then I just wanted to party and meet more people. Live the life of a normal teen. Yukie wasn't well but Hunter always made us come visit. Back then I was more a brat than I am today but I was always glad to have Hunter. I think that I've grown out of this house but I was never lonely or sad because I was with the person most important to me and through them I keep my connection to my father also."

"I know it seems new a scary. It did for me too. But It did me so much good. Each time i get back here I realize nothing changes. My family still cares about me and that is the most important. Now I didn't have any spirits or evil densities locked up in my room but I'm sure either Yukie or Julius could help you figure something out with them?" She offered hoping she was somehow helping Haru.

“Mmh boo.” Yukie pouted playfully as he smirked down at Julius amused by his blushing fiancés face and the feeling of Julius pressing up against him. “Why you say no, I bet you’d love to do it eventually~” Yukie teased as he brushed his fingers along the edge of Julius’s cock teasing his mate even more the demon quite enjoying Julius’s emotions and reactions to simple things he did. “Very well. Since I’m being denied my dessert maybe I should start to pay for my horrible teasing earlier.” Yukie replied with a devious smile as his hands trailed up Julius stomach and through his shirt to help take his mates top off. Gently kissing up Julius’s body Yukie slowly kissed and licked a delicate path to Julius lips before fully kissing his mate wanting to savor Julius for a bit. “I’ll start with my apology kisses~” Yukie whispered all the while holding Julius close as he bathed his mate in kisses and adoration.

—————

“It’s hard to take your threat seriously. How can I, I mean I trust you 100%. I know you won’t let me suffer forever…it’s a matter of how long I can last~” Haruhi replied his mouth being even more cocky as he groaned his body shivering as he was denied release again the poor centaur squirming against Yumros firm grip on his needy cock. “Yumro~ please…Please let me cum~” Haruhi asked his voice pleading as he tried to play on Yumros heartstrings and break the wolf so he could win. “I’ll be very very good for you you can collar your pet if you want~” Haruhi added his body shivering as he watched the scene against the glass the light making the whole session rather magical and beautiful. Grinding back against Yumro as he was fucked continuously Haruhi at one point slipped up on his composure his body leaning more into Yumro as he moaned and played with his nipples enjoying teasing the soft buds. Haruhi…well even if he was stubborn as a mule he would eventually be loosing his battle with Yumro. The centaur only having so much energy and mental strength to keep egging Yumro on. “Yumro. I know you won’t let me go without cumming today…I mean think about it. My strong Alpha wouldn’t dare send me into another man’s home being so pent up and smelling so strongly of pheromones and sexual need. It would drive you to mad to see someone else touching me even if it was a casual brush…I think you would rip off arms if you saw me shivering because of how sensitive I am.” Haruhi added with a smirk knowing he had a good point when it came to how it could play out, and well he couldn’t lie that Yumro was winning their little match. Course it didn’t mean much when the mouthy part of him just wouldn’t cave without pushing Yumro a little more so he was punished until he couldn’t even focus or think of anything but his mate for days.

—————

“Julius and Yukie aren’t suppose to know I have them…it’s kinda not allowed. I think grandpa turned a blind eye to the ones like Shan…” Haru admitted as he thought for a moment thinking over his words and moves. “I…worry. Not that there will be change. That I won’t know who or what I am when I leave this place. What if I change to the point…where my life is never the same. I’m going to school far away for the first time forever, and I want to travel…figure myself out. What if I’m doing this…I don’t have any connection back here. Would my mother feel like I betray her? Would I be betraying myself and my family if I never did come back and I went my own path?” Haru asked gently the poor centaur having come to the realization his future was moving and changing and it was a touch terrifying. “How can I know what I need or want going forward when I barely know who I am myself. I don’t know what I am….and I don’t know how to ask….how you all managed to figure this out without Ren…because I know if I ask it makes everyone sad.” Haru finished as he looked over at Rose glad that she had had Hunter for that connection but well he wasn’t sure how to find his own footing or connection like they had.

On 10/28/2023 at 9:54 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Why you say no, I bet you’d love to do it eventually~”

Julius kept his lips sealed. He couldn't lie very well when he was just imagin it. It was just.. he didn't know if he was ready for it to happen right now. But he wasn't against doing it at some point. Julius couldn't help himself. His blushed only grew deeper and he found himself being foolish for being so shy. It wasn't like Yukie and he hadn't already seen eachother naked or felt the other in his deepest parts.

“Very well. Since I’m being denied my dessert maybe I should start to pay for my horrible teasing earlier.”

"Ngh~" Julius groaned as shivers spread out over his skine from where Yukie's hands touched him. "I wasn't.. ngh.. you could just eat it normally" the witch comented as the shirt was pulled over his head. Julius's back arched a little when Yukie started planting kisses up his stomach. The human's breathing was already uneven before Yukie reached his lips. The bulge in Julius pants was swollen quite a bit now.

“I’ll start with my apology kisses~”

Julius moaned as their lips connected and he was only eager to participate. Yukie was being so gentle and soft with him right at this moment. The witch's heart was pumping so fast because everthing Yukie did was like a love confession. Julius didn't get how anyone could look at him with so much love and not get tired of it. It also made him very aware of just how hungry for love Julius had been after his brother's death. To have someone love him for who he was. All that love was so clearly showing each time he looked into Yukie's eyes and he couldn't help but to think how lucky he was.

His insides ached with love and he almost wanted to cry from how happy he was. "I love you" he whispered, his hands was ripping at Yukie's shirt to press him closer. His eyes were deep with emotion as he looked back into Yukie's. "So much.. I'm not mad. You are forgiven." He said before he kissed Yukie's bottom lip and nipped it between his teeths.

Then Julius pushed himself into the other's and sat up, while still locking lips with Yukie. Julius was getting impatient and annoyed with Yukie's shirt.

Although it had looked rather nice on the demon up until a moment ago, he didn't like the barrier it created between them. Unfortunately it was the button kind of shirt. "Um~too many ngh~ buttons!" Julius cursed at the damn thing under his breath. He tried to unbutton it but Julius ended up ripping the top part open. He chuckled both suprised and embarressed at his ovn eagerness. "Wups.." he chuckled into Yukie's neck. "I didn't mean to rip it.. it was a very nice shirt" Julius didn't sound anything like he was feeling guilty about it though. He was already busy with giving Yukie a little love bite just above his collarbone.

The mark was nice and clear on the male's soft pale skin and honestly Julius wanted to make more. But then the door bell rang. Julius looked up startled at the door for a moment. Oh...OH!! Then It hit him, he had just called for the snacks and now they were here. Julius caught himself in a very tricky position. He was topless and in a very.. VERY hard state. He doubted he could even walk right now.

"Um..." Julius blushed like a red firetruck as he peeked back to his mate. Atleast he has somewhat his shirt on. "Could you.. get it please" Julius wanted to scream at how bad the timing was.

Oh yeah. His mate was definite growing cocky. Because Haruhi knew Yumro loved him and couldn't possibly hurt him. He thought their sex would be mostly vanilla. Well his little mate would just haft to learn that Yumro's love didn't just go in one direction.

Just because Haruhi was taking that love to mean that Yumro would never deny him. It wouldn’t always be like that. What his little sparky lover needed was a nice long discipline lesson from Yumro. But only when he knew his mate would be well enough to take it. And right now he was certain Haruhi couldn't handle it. Eventhough his mouth said otherwhise.

"I know you won’t let me go without cumming today…I mean think about it. My strong Alpha wouldn’t dare send me into another man’s home being so pent up and smelling so strongly of pheromones and sexual need."

"Who said you would haft to come to get exausted? I bet your next two dry orgasms will drain your body for all your remaning energy. You are already loosing your footing and maybe I'll just haft to carry you. No one is gonna have a fucking sniff at a man sitting in my lap with my scent all over you. So just who of us is gonna regret this the most huh?" Yumro asked knowingly. "You are not the one in crontrole my love. I have absolutely no problem with you reaking of pheromones while your ass is dripping with my cum. So will it be that?"

"Well your are Haru. That is who you are to us. You are family and although you may change that will always be a fact. You do have connections, you just don’t see them yet. And I'm not just talking about blood or magic or any of those. People grow up, get older and wiser. You learn about yourself and other times you need help to do so." Rose tried to sound re-assuringly.

"I honestly belive that a bit of schooling would be good for you before you took on the world through. Start in the shallow end of the pool then work your way to the deep end. Of coures if you gets tired or feel like drowning you'll alway have your family to keep you afloat."

Shan's head apeared up from the floor beside Haru. "The cookies are done Haru" Come down to have some before your blood sugar gets too low" the shadow smiled and tuck in Haru's shirt.

“Oh you want me to answer? I mean in this state with my obviously sex ripped shirt and marked body?” Yukie asked sarcastically as he playfully teased Julius about the situation. Laughing happily he kissed Julius’s cheek before turning to look at the door. “Don’t worry. No need to be embarrassed being caught like this, I planned for privacy a long time ago with my suite.” Yukie explained as he got up and grabbed a remote from the wall and after fiddling with it for a moment watched as soft golden curtains slipped down over the bed from the ceiling containers the bed hidden in a cozy darkness from prying eyes. “Much better.” Yukie whispered as he walked to the door and greeted the servers and lead them to a nice table that was open for them to set things up Yukie casually making small talk as they worked. Once they had finished Yukie tipped the workers heavily before seeing them out and locked the door behind him leaving the two back in silence. “It’s safe now.” Yukie whispered as he grabbed some snacks and peeked through the curtains setting a drink and snack down for Julius to try while he stripped off his clothes and crawled back into the cozy bed.

——————

Haruhi sighed with a small smile and a chuckle as he looked at Yumro knowing to quit when he was ahead. “Mmh I wouldn’t hate any of that threat. Though, I don’t think your little friend could heal me well sitting on your lap and it might cause more arousal problems. Even if I was tiered feeling you against my ass makes me want you.” Haruhi admitted as he watched them in the mirror his face burning as he tried to keep some composure the centaur completely broken and submissive to Yumro even if he wouldn’t fully admit it. Letting out a deep sigh Haruhi chuckled a little at the situation before leaning back against Yumro pushing him deeper in. “I’ll behave, I’ll always behave and be loyal to my mate. I just can’t help teasing you a little. It’s fun.” Haruhi added truthfully as he let out a small groan his body feeling a deep wave of pleasure as he tried to calm himself down so he didn’t get more riled up and mouth off again even though he wouldn’t mind spending all night being punished and fucked by Yumro.

—————

“oh you know all about blood sugar now?” Haru asked curiously as he poked at Shans head amused by him shifting through the floors. Getting up he quickly headed downstairs wanting to see Shan going through things again and to also get some cookies. Haru was grateful for the talk and if gave him a sense of peace but he was just as grateful for the break to feel like a kid again just enjoying sweets.

Julius nipped his bottom lip. Well no he didn't want his mate to show himself like that but in a way he did. It would tell all thought horny staff members that this man was claimed. Julius smiled sheepishly back at Yukie.

The curtain was really a nice touch he thought to himself. Yukie remember Julius didn't like strangers knowing their business. Although he didn't get why Yukie was making all that small talk with them as they carried the snacks and drinks in. Was Yukie trying to give him so bit of pay back by making him jealous.

Julius groaned a bite annoyed with his mate for stalling. So Julius slipped in under the silk blanket on the bed and soundlessly began stripping the last of his clothes. He charmed a few floating tiny lights to hover in the air above the bed to cast a more romantic glow inside the curtain. Then as he heard Yukie close the door, his heart began speeding up again.

Yukie had yet to notice the little suprised Julius had put on before lunch. His back was tingling with excitment for Yukie's reaction.

The purple butt plug had slowly been massaging his prostate and stretched his entrance. Julius had thought he could do it to please his partner. Never in a million years had he expected to have Yukie propose that one time he'd ever talked himself into using a toy. He hoped Yukie would like it.

Julius was curled up under the thin blanket on his side. He listened to the sound of Yukie's steps coming closer.

56 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"It’s safe now.”

Julius peeked back as Yukie placed som snaks and drinks down for them. He smiled and eyed the demon intensely when Yukie began stripping.

Julius hummed low and slowly began stroking himself under the blanket.

"Took you long enough" he moaned as he sat up to meet the male as he crawled to him. There was just something very erotic seeing Yukie all naked in bed coming at him. The witch opened his arms to the demon and pulled him down to bed with him. Julius was like a lich, stuck close to his mate and always having his mouth on him. Julius was getting more impatient and was slowly grinding his hips into Yukie. Giving his member just abit stimulation.

Yumro groaned as he leaned in and licked at Haruhi's neck. His mate was so precious that there really was nothing he wouldn't do for him. Although he could also partly match Haruhi's stubornness.

3 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"Mmh I wouldn’t hate any of that threat.(...) Even if I was tiered feeling you against my ass makes me want you.”

"It is as it should be. Your body respons to me so deliciously and your eagerness is madning." Yumro smiled he hadn't at any point stop thrusting his hips and as his explanated, Haruhi's walls clamed down on him.

4 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’ll behave, I’ll always behave and be loyal to my mate. I just can’t help teasing you a little. It’s fun.”

Yumro chuckled against Haruhi's ear and bit down on is mating mark.

"And you just love putting me on egde. You will be punished. But not before your body is healthy. Keep this up and you might be in over your head once I come to collect" Yumro's voice was deep and rough as he was already so close to coming. Only his bare will power was keeping him from blowing his load.

He could feel Haruhi's hole throbbing as his release was denied. Yumro kept the pressure on Haruhi's vain and slowly reached up to tease the other's slid. Using his thumb, Yumro pressed down and rubbed the sensitiv tip.

"Mn~ what is it you want right now pet.? Tell me" 

“Mmh seems I’ve made you wait too long. I’m terribly sorry.” Yukie whispered as he kissed up Julius’s neck his hands roaming and feeling the softness of Julius’s body making the demon groan happily. “Such a cute needy witch.” Yukie teased his lips kissing down Julius’s chest before stopping at his mates nipple his tongue teasing the bud.  Moving over to the other soft bud Yukie took just as much time teasing it before pulling away distracted by the slow grind against his body. Chuckling a touch Yukie placed his hands on Julius’s hips his own grinding back slowly in a gentle teasing dance that was more of a show of what was to come. “Let me get the lube darling.” Yukie whispered his hand reaching over to the drawer as he fumbled around it for a moment before finally pulling up a nice sized bottle of lube that was silver and sparkly. “Ah, I sent some newer stuff over thought this would be pretty to try” Yukie admitted with a small smile and laugh as he poured some on his cock marveling at the silvery glitter that shown under the soft light. Taking a moment to make sure he was fully coated Yukie added some more to his hand to prep Julius only to stop and raise a brow at the toy inside of his mate. “Someone was very very eager for tonight.” Yukie replied as he moved Julius’s hips more onto his legs so he could get a better view of the purple toy his own cock stiffening a bit more at the sight. As Yukie touched the toy he pushed it a little bit before moving it around the demon completely amused. “Julius…dear you might have to guide me on this. I don’t want to hurt you, I’m…not exactly experienced here…I’ve only used a soft dildo.” Yukie added his voice a little unsure on how to proceed since he had never played with more then a soft dildo in his own ass.

——————

“Ah~ I’m kinda worried how much debt you’ll be collecting. I’ve been very bad tonight. You might have a weekends worth.” Haruhi groaned as he trembled under Yumros harsh fucking the centaur enjoying every second of his punishment. Feeling Yumros hand teasing his slit Haruhi let out a low groan followed by a needy whine as he pressed his body for a moment more into the cold mirror his nipples hardening against the icy glass. With each thrust Haruhi felt like he was being driven mad his ass being punished relentlessly, while his cock was rubbed and stimulated constantly being denied release. Letting out a small frustrated whine as his throbbing tip was pressed and rubbed driving the centaur even more insane causing the man to push his body into away from the mirror and back into Yumros warmth. Taking his nipples in each hand he groaned as he pulled and teased on the soft pink buds making them nice and red as he looked at Yumro making quite the show for his mate.  “Yumro~ Please~ Please let me cum. I’ll be a good pet. I’ll even behave and wear a collar if you want. Please~ Please fill me and claim me as yours~ I’m only yours and I was a very very bad pet to say otherwise~” Haruhi’s voice begged and pleaded shamelessly as he broke into louder moans and whines his hand tormenting himself more as it continued to pull and tease his chest his body shaking and grinding against Yumros hand while he moaned out Yumros name over and over his mind only desiring coming along side his Alpha and being filled by his Mate.

Julius loved all Yukie was doing to him. The witch was moaning and panting with excitment. His fingers roamed through Yukie's silky smooth hair. He whimper in protest when the other pulled away to get some supplies but knew they would need it to go futher. Julius was looked at his mate with a naughty dreamy look. He bite down on his lip hard as Yukie coated himself in that weird special gel.

It made Yukie's member look so driffrent. The witch felt his insides itch, the plug wasn't enough. It only served to constantly tease his rim, not really giving him the feeling of heat or fullness.

When Yukie noticed the butt plug, Julius smiled sheepishly. Yukie had been plesant suprised. He like that he could suprised Yukie too.

"Ah!" Julius blushed from suddenly moaning when Yukie began moving the handle of the plug.

On 11/2/2023 at 11:47 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"Julius…dear you might have to guide me on this. I don’t want to hurt you, I’m…not exactly experienced here…I’ve only used a soft dildo.”

"..its... like it I guess.. I just thought maybe it would be nice to be ready.. I've never onced one befor today" Julius admitted. "It's just stretching.. not going deep but" the witch's face was as red as a red light. He reaching down to gently pulled at the plug slowly.  The plug looked smaller at the base but as he pulled on it. It got bigger. "It's tricky to take back out again"

The plug was spreading Julius's pink entrance from the inside slowly. Julius though that maybe this hadn't been the best idear after all. It was so embarressing showing himself to Yukie like this. He wished he'd have a bit more experience and maybe tried toys back when he was single and lived in the dorms by himself. Julius hadn't been interested though, but now he wished he had. 

After another tuck the plug finally gave away, and became easier to pull out after it reached the widder part. The purple plug landed down on the sheet and Julius's rear was twitching with an almost numbing after effect. Julius closed his eyes to ground himself. His back side felt relived but his body was hella bloody sensitiv and his erection hadn't even shrinked.

Yumro started at his mate's chest while the centaur played with his nipples. They were and aroused red from all that teasing and Yumro's mouth watered at the sight of them. He wanted to be the one to tease them. To pinch one as he sucked on the other. Haruhi had such sensitiv nipples and Yumro love to play with them more. But right now though he also very much liked what he was doing to his man right now.

It was partly his fault that his mate had turned into this sexy little devil. Meaning that Haruhi was enjoying how roughly Yumro was pounding him from behind.

On 11/2/2023 at 11:47 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Yumro~ Please~ Please let me cum. I’ll be a good pet. I’ll even behave and wear a collar if you want. Please~ Please fill me and claim me as yours~ I’m only yours and I was a very very bad pet to say otherwise~”

Yumro licked along Haruhi's ear as he release his hand around the other's member. "You sure are.. but fine. This time I'll let you off easier. Show me you can cum hands free then" Yumro comanded as he grabbed both of Haruhi's hands abd held them behind the other's back. Using them as a handle to fuck the other against his thrusts. "Come! Show me what a little slut you are" Yumro groaned as he was just about to climax. His blue balls were painfully screaming for release as they were slapping against Haruhi's ass.

When Yumro came he bite down on Haruhi's neck just as he had the night they had become mates. His knot didn't swell this time but his load was by no means normal. Yumro held Haruhi's body pressed between the mirror and his own body. His cock twitched inside Haruhi's tightly hole. He rotated his hip abit for comfort. "Was that what you wanted babe" Yumro asked as he kissed the small wound on Haruhi's mark.

“Wow…please….remind me to take you to a good sex shop. We need to get more things to play with.” Yukie whispered marveling at the way the toy had stretched out Julius leaving his hole erotically twitching. Taking a lubed finger Yukie touched the rim of Julius hole his fingers carefully massaging and playing with the opening as he realized just how loose the plug had made Julius for him. “It seems to have helped you prepare for me.” Yukie whispered as he gently kissed Julius’s thigh the demon nuzzling his mates leg lovingly. “You’re very pretty Julius especially laid out like this for me to view.” Yukie praised wanting to reassure his mate that he enjoyed seeing every inch of his body. “After my weekend away, I’m going to take you to a good sex shop. It’s demon owned. They have some things like this that can change size and shape. I think it would help us going forward that way I could change my cocks forms to better please you.” Yukie explained as he grabbed Julius’s hips and adjusted him before pushing his cock in slowly inch by inch until he was fully embedded in his mates warm insides. “Mmh you feel nice~” Yukie groaned before leaning down to kiss Julius’s cheek. “I’d love to see you riding one of my bigger cocks to see if filling you up and bulging inside of you would be nice.” Yukie whispered in Julius’s ear as he playfully bit the lobe. “I plan on having a lot of fun on our honeymoon~ I have plans for each night.” Yukie added as he slowly moved his hips and pulled almost fully out before pushing back in fully into Julius knowing the effect would make him feel empty and then suddenly full again. Smirking Yukie continued to moved his hips in the same manner working more on teasing Julius’s insides more then satisfying him with a deep fucking.

—————————

Haruhi groaned as he was finally released his cock throbbing and twitching as it aches for release. Moving to jerk himself off Haruhi whined as he was pinned against the mirror with his hands held behind his back. Crying out with a low whine of need  Haruhi felt each thrust into his ass and each slap of Yumros balls smacking him over and over driving the male crazy. As they continued the rough fucking Haruhi couldn’t hold back the loud moans that escaped his lips as the fucking pushed his nipples and cock against the mirror the cold glass rubbing his nipples in time with Yumros thrusts causing Haruhi to moan Yumros name over and over his body shaking as he screamed out and begged for more. “Yumro!” Haruhi screamed out in ecstasy his body fully engulfed in orgasm as he came his ass squeezing tightly around Yumros cock milking every last drop out of his mate. Feeling lightheaded he took a moment to assess the damage the mirror completely coated in his cum alongside his cock and stomach that were dripping onto the floor Haruhi having never came so much. Shaking slightly Haruhi rested his head on the mirror his breathing heavy as he tried to regain some composure. Feeling a trickle of blood  down his neck he groaned a little at the enjoyment that rushed through him at the feeling of being bitten again by Yumro the centaur enjoying every bit of punishment from his mate.  “So~ so good~” Haruhi could only groan out as he tried to ground his high the poor centaur a hot mess as he leaned back against Yumro his legs shaking as he closed his eyes for a moment feeling to exhausted to do much. “I want more of this…so much more…but…I can’t. I’m so…so tiered.” Haruhi whispered his voice shaking as he spoke and his body feeling beaten into exhaustion that  finally catching up with him as he lost a bit of strength his body putting more weight in Yumro holding him.

Julius's eyes opened again when he heard Yukie's strained whisper and felt him touch his thigh.

Yukie was staring at his lower half so intensely that there wasn't any way for Julius not to feel very aware and embarressed. "Ah~" Julius moaned out loud a little suprised when he felt Yukie's fingers rub again his sensitiv hole.

51 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“It seems to have helped you prepare for me.”

Julius nodded as he couldn't form any words right then. He was painfully aware of the condition they both were in and he was a little tense.

56 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"You’re very pretty Julius especially laid out like this for me to view.”

Julius was blushing so hard from Yukie's compliment. He forgot his regret from before. Hearing Yukie's words made him feel good about himself and happy.

"..nhm so are you" the human replied as Yukie wasn't the only one with an view. Yukie was always gorgeous but something about how the soft light hit him made the shadows deeper and Yukie's pale skin glowed. He could see pretty much everything.

54 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“After my weekend away, I’m going to take you to a good sex shop. It’s demon owned. They have some things like this that can change size and shape. I think it would help us going forward that way I could change my cocks forms to better please you.”

Julius's eyes fell down onto the other's crotch. Yukie was already quite a decent size but now he was telling him it could het even bigger... Julius was a little afraid when he heard that.  Afraid his body wouldn't be flexible to stretch that far. Of coures that was what the toys were for but still... how big did he mean?

"Um Yuk-hi!" Julius began to studder when he felt the lubed up member against his hole and he temporarily forgot what he was about to say.

"Ah.. ngh" It wasn't hard on him when Yukie's cock slowly entered. But compared to the toy, Yukie's flesh was hot and just felt right. The witch ajusted his hips a little and held onto his legs to help. Julius was switching between panting and holding his breath. Yukie was being very careful with him eventhough Julius didn't need him to be. When Yukie was finally seated deep within him Julius felt tingles. His hands went around Yukie's shoulders to hold him in closer Just as the demon was leaning into him.

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’d love to see you riding one of my bigger cocks to see if filling you up and bulging inside of you would be nice.”

Julius was trying to image it when Yukie started to move. He hummed out a series of lew noises.

His ass tried to clench down when Yukie drew himself so far out of him that he thought the other might pull it out. Only to thrust it deep in again. "Ah!.. fu## nhh Ah Yukie~ stop playing with my body.. ah you make me feel weird!" Just moaned as he couldn't crontrole when to relax or clenched when Yukie had done this for a few more times.

It didn't seem to both Yukie though. Julius had to wrap his legs around Yukie's waist to prevent him from pulling himself to far out. "Just... keep it in.." Julius explained as he tried to hang on. The was Yukie was teasing him was damn right annoying because it messed his body up. His insides were growing warm and sticky cause of the new lube.

Julius's touch his stomach. His body felt very hot inside but not to the touch. "I want to feel you here... please Yukie~ I want you so badly.

Yumro caught Haruhi's body as his beloved lost his strength. He could help but laugh when the other said he wanted more bit complained about being too tired for a second round. Yumro just kissed his mate's forhead. "We'd better now anyway I doubt the glass wouldn't break from all your screaming. And we have an appointment to see to" Yumro said as he gently wripped his lover clean with an handkerchief.

"Mnh.. want me to carry you the rest of the way? He already knows you are sick so it wouldn't really make a driffrence if I carried you up in my arms" Yumro suggested

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Did I tease you to much?” Yukie asked with a light chuckle as he looked at Julius and stayed put the demon amused by his mates reactions. Taking his mates hand off his stomach Yukie understood what he wanted and chuckled softly a devious glint in his eyes as he kissed his mates hand. “As you wish~ I’ll stop teasing you” Yukie replied with a small smirk as he started moving his hips pushing them deep into Julius and pulling them out enough to make the man feel his full length rub inside of him but not enough to fully pull out, that was stopped by Julius’s legs keeping him in check. “Eventually my darling your legs will tire and I’ll have more control, then you’ll be at my mercy~” Yukie teased letting Julius know just what he was planning as the demon was willing to be patient. Continuing his thrusting Yukie worked on his mates ass making sure to stimulate every inch of his insides all while his hands moved up to tease on Julius’s nipples pulling and rubbing the buds until they were nice and hard.

————————

“Oh god…we still have to go through with seeing them?” Haruhi asked his face burning in embarrassment as he finally realized just how much he had slipped out of his little confined box. “I feel embarrassed having fairy see me like this.” Haruhi explained as he knew that his clothes would cover most of his messy body but well if he had to undress at all there would be noticeable areas on his chest and body that would raise a brow. “Seems a fitting punishment or praise depending on how you see it.” Haruhi mumbled as he looked at Yumro and kissed his cheek softly. “I want to get better for you. For us.” Haruhi whispered as he moved and rested his face in Yumros neck his body finding much comfort as he was held by his mate. “Just need a few minutes.” Haruhi mumbled to tiered to do more then hold onto Yumro and soak his scent and presence in.

On 11/6/2023 at 1:01 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Did I tease you to much?”

"You are being mean" Julius correct with a annoyed puff. But the spark in Yukie's eyes didn't seem to follow with the other's apology. 

On 11/6/2023 at 1:01 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Eventually my darling your legs will tire and I’ll have more control, then you’ll be at my mercy~”

Julius felt a little cocky with himself.  "I can be stuborn too babe.. uhn~ and you are way to naughty ngh ah..right there ah~" Julius said while trying not to moan, not that he could. Julius's body shivered with each thrust hitting his prostate. The man cried out in pleasure and even his leg trembled. Julius didn't know what to do with his hands as yukie brushed them aside and started to pay attention to Julius's chest.

"Mnh..nh..ah~♡" Julius's hand grabbed a hold into the bed sheets and arched his back. "Oo fuc~ ah I can't..ah~ " without much warning Julius squeezed his legs tight as a wave of pleasure rang through him. His cum shot across his stomach as he he was gasping. Julius hadn't ever come that fast before. His skin felt even more sensitiv now and his member was still very hard.

"Are you embarressed?" Yumro smiled as he squeezed his mate a bit more i his arms. "Your didn't seem to care just seconds ago" he chuckled as  he gently wripped Haruhi's body off with some cleanwips he had pulled out. He kissed the centaur's head and the side of the other's face, as he cleaned his lover off cum stains both in the from and back.

"Well it would be rude and that person isn't really all that free. Plus if we leave now, we would just haft to go through it all over again next time... not that I'm complaning. I do this everyday for the rest of my life if it's with you" Yumro winkled before he kissed Haruhi short on the lips.

"There, now you are all clean and beautiful. Do you think you could stand for me baby? I didn't mind carring you either"

“You’re quite a cute sight to see when you cum “ Yukie whispered as he smirked and looked down at Julius admiring the scene before him and just how erotic and beautiful Julius looked. Yukie chuckled a little as he looked at his mate before resuming his thrusting having caught that Julius was still hard. “Seems we get to play for quite some time~ I hope I get so see such an enchanting sight again~” Yukie murmured with a kiss to his mates lips before he let out a small laugh of amusement and reached down with his hand to rub his thumb over Julius cock head teasing the sensitive slit and cock the demon using the cum as lube to make it easier to play with. Pulling his mates hips closer Yukie continued to fuck Julius his hips moving at different speeds and occasionally different angles to make sure he was fully satisfying Julius. “Do you like this? I want to make sure I learn exactly what you like when it comes to our lovemaking.” Yukie explained his eyes watching Julius casually picking up every moan and shiver from his mate.

————

“Mmh my mind isn’t on sex…well, not all the time. Kinda realized now that this situation could be embarrassing…but…I’d take being humiliated over and over to do this kinda thing with you every time.” Haruhi admitted as he watched Yumro clean him up. Letting out a small sigh Haruhi knew he would have to take the next punishment for their fun and actually see fairy. While Haruhi was still nervous and unsure he felt much better having Yumro going with him. Looking down at his clean body Haruhi blushed a little when Yumro called him beautiful. As the centaur stood he leaned a little on the glass steadying himself for a moment as he tried to gain a sense of footing. “I can stand…and walk, I just need to take breaks.” Haruhi explained as he felt the room swimming a little his head moving to rest against the cool glass mirror. “Just need a minute…to focus and let things settle. When I get sick everything kinda goes weird and spinning, sometimes blurry. It goes away with rest or if i can ground myself.” Haruhi whispered as he slowed his breathing and relaxed taking a few minutes to settle. “Granted…never felt like this in this form…never stayed in it for more then an hour. I sometimes can’t tell if something is only for my centaur form or my human form” Haruhi admitted knowing that there was a chance he wouldn’t even know the difference between pain or sickness in either forms since he wasn’t exactly in tune or use to both forms like normal demons would be.

"Ngh..ca- careful still sensitiv ah~"Julius hissed in a mix of pain and pleasure when Yukie grabbed his cock. His body was still buzzing from his climax and he was experiencing a whole new level of pleasure. His knees buckled as he tried grinding himself against Yukie's thrust. The witch's fingers dug into Yukie's shoulderblads and he looked up at Yukie's lips while biting into his own. He didn't know himself what he actually wanted right then. He wanted a lot of things but didn't know how to say it to the other. So instead Julius decided to just go with it and relaxed his legs to make Yukie feel less restrained. After he pushed his overbody up to captur Yukie's lips and slipped his tongue inside for a deep passionate kiss. Julius's hands went back up in the other's hair and squad the short hair between his fingers as he held the other's face to his.

"Nh~I like all you do to me" Julius said breathlessly. "Don't doubt that.. I love you.. I love us.. ngh.. baby more..love me more"

On 11/9/2023 at 12:50 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I can stand…and walk, I just need to take breaks.”

Although he said that Haruhi seemed to have gotten dizzy. Yumro caught the other's weight and stood still with Haruhi in his embrace. "Easy.. I mean it, I can carry you."

On 11/9/2023 at 12:50 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Just need a minute…to focus and let things settle. (...) It goes away with rest or if i can ground myself (...)Granted…never felt like this in this form"

Yumro gently stroke Haruhi back. "I'm sorry, I guess this is mostly my fault this time around. You weren’t feeling well to begin with and I.. " Yumro wore a painful expression. "Sorry please don't push yourself, just let me take it from here okay. Can you keep this form just for a bit more?" Yumro asked as he lifted Haruhi up to rest in his arms. With an elbow he pushed the floor button and the elevator began moving up shortly after. Yumro was slipping on Haruhi's clothes tje best he could with one hand. And was only half done then they reached the top floor to Fariy's appartement. "Just relax, lets let Fariy take a look at you then we'll go home" Yumro said reassuring just as much to himself as he said it to Haruhi. He really hoped Fariy could cure Haruhi. Because right now he was terrified of loosing him.

The elevator door opened to reveal a big entrance with a big red door at the end. Yumro held Haruhi close to his chest as he walked with fast steps to the s and door and pushed the door bell. A moment went before a young pretty dark hair guy opened the door. The Fariy wore colourful loss robes that reached all the way down to the floor. Purple, blue and golden strings were braided into his long hair, which was set in a ponytail.

"Well that took a while, step in already, gosh one would think you knew your way about now" Fariy look at Yumro annoyed as he let Yumro walk in with Haruhi in his arms.

"I wouldn't have called, if it wasn't important." Yumro explained as a walked into Fariy's living-room. Fariy had a lot of beautiful things in his living space. His style was moden but with a ancient egypsy twitch. His furnitures were comfortable both for the body and eyes. Everything in his home looked like he had spent years finding just the right thing. From the couch to the rainbow crystals hangning from the celling like a big artpiece. All around there was something catching your eyes. The tiles the wall paper. Everything just screamed extraordinary but looking at the man, the room matched the owner.

Fariy held his hand around himself as he studied the two. Waiting for Yumro to introduce them. If Yumro wasn't already nervous and worried for his mate he would be either way just by being in the same room as Fariy and Haruhi. It wasn't very comfortable to have his drug dealer meeting his beloved. But there was no one better than Fariy from what he knew.

"This is my mate Haruhi. Haruhi this is Fariy.."

"What a charm" Fariy rolled his eyes at Yumro weak introduction. He offered Haruhi a friendly smile. "Hello Haruhi. Yumro has spoken of you often. Now I know you didn't come to speak pleasantries. Yumro only wrip out my number when he wants something. So lets see what it is"

Yukie of course blushed red at Julius’s confession the demon looking away as best as he could in embarrassment. Holding Julius closer Yukie continued pleasuring and tormenting Julius making sure to switch things up every time he felt his mate was to close the demon wanting to keep them like this a little longer. Nuzzling into Julius’s neck Yukie licked and sucked on the flesh biting it playfully as he had done everywhere else. While exploring all of Julius body he had made sure to claim each inch of his mate with his lips and teeth Yukie enjoying being a bit possessive of his new fiancée. “Mngh…I really don’t want to leave you after this weekend.” Yukie mumbled as he held Julius a little closer a touch of sadness seeping through at the thought of being away for too long. “You drive me mad with just your scent and voice….how am I suppose to survive without you.” Yukie explained being a little dramatic over a three day trip as he looked down at Julius admiring his love marking work.

——————

“I’m not dying…just weak. Trust me if anything I’m more concerned you aren’t a little tiered.” Haruhi joked at Yumros worry as he snuggled into Yumro relaxing in his safe embrace. Haruhi startled a little at the sound of the doorbell the poor man having slipped instantly into sleep looking at Yumro he looked at the door before instantly seeing fairy in front of them. Looking them up and down Haruhi listened to the chatter as he eyed the room and let everything sink in on where he was and what they where doing as looking up at the sudden introduction the centaur having deeply spaced out. having Fairy address him Haruhi thought for a second as he looked at Yumro then back to fairy.

“It’s nice to meet you. Though I think Yumro does owe you an apology for being rude if he was…and I apologize I’m only meeting you out of a selfish reason for help. It would have been better to at least offer to meet up over coffee or tea.” Haruhi added as he gently patted Yumros cheek. “Put me down please. I’m capable of basic care for myself.” Haruhi asked not wanting to seem like he was dying in his mates arms since how he felt was usual for him. “Besides…if I’m doing this…I want some privacy to talk to Fairy….you know patient confidently stuff… some things you don’t know about me…I don’t need you to remember how sick I am or worry it will go back to this every time you look at me. Let me have some dignity on how I’m seen in your mind please.” Haruhi added his voice a little hurt almost begging as he didn’t want Yumro to fully be involved in the help he was asking for. Mostly this stemmed from how he saw others looking at him like he was broken beyond repair and he needed to be overly cared for…much like how his own son had started looking at him..it had been wearing Haruhi down to see Haru looking at him like that and he hated seeing it in his mates eyes. Even if he didn’t want it to be he still felt a deep sense of hatred and fear towards being seen as weak from his first marriage and from his own reflection in the mirror.

The fact that he could make this demon embarrassment was still a wonder to him. One would think Yukie being the person he was, wouldn't be too bothered with emotions such as that. But with him Julius had noticed the adorable side to his mate. He was such a softy around his family but to Julius that wasn't a bad thing. He liked the warm love he felt from them compared to hiw his own family had been.

Julius smiled but wasn't allowed to be caught in his own thoughts for long. The demon gave Julius what he'd been asking for. Julius could only moan in please while they were love making. He shivered each time Yukie bite him, and trembled in protest when Yukie stopped doing what he was doing just before Julius had a chance to cum again. It made the witch  frustrated and incredible horny.

On 11/11/2023 at 11:20 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Mngh…I really don’t want to leave you after this weekend. (...) You drive me mad with just your scent and voice….how am I suppose to survive without you.”

Julius was at this point biting his lip so he could keep his voice back while the other spoke. His skin felt really sensitiv and every little love bite burned hot on his skin. His nipples were hard and dark pink from being rubbed and pinched. Julie's hands where stroking up Yukie's sides to the other's chest.

"Ah..then don't go~" Julius simply said as he squad Yukie's chest in his palms. "Stay" Julius wasn't really thinking right now. He was just saying what he wanted in the moment and right now he only wanted his lover. 

He let go of Yukie's chest with one of his hands and used it to help push himself upright till he was sitting in the other's lab. Julius smiled sheepishly down at Yukie as he pushed his chest into the other's. He planed to have his fill before Yukie could leave him. Julius leaned his head down and gently whispered "I want to feel you even as we are apart. I want to carry your marks brightly on my skin" Julius touched his neck were Yukie had placed many love bites. "Miss me now~" he rolled his hips into Yukie's crotch, feeling the lenght go even deeper into his body. "Ah~Miss me, so you wouldn't haft to later~" the witch keep moving his hips, fucking himself on Yukie's cock.

“It’s nice to meet you. Though I think Yumro does owe you an apology for being rude if he was…and I apologize I’m only meeting you out of a selfish reason for help."

Fariy's smile widened. He liked how honestly the centaur was with his words.

"I want some privacy to talk to Fairy….you know patient confidently stuff…"

Yumro's eyes dropped in sadness. "But" he tried to protest but Haruhi's reasons wasn't up for debate.

Fariy just kept looking at the two. From the way he saw it Yumro looked more like a hurt puppy being told off by it's owner, rather than a big scary demon prince. It was a look he never seen on the demon before. It was weirdly strange to him seeing Yumro behaving all sweet and gentle. Even when Yumro had been high, his expression hadn't changed from his usal cold personality. Fariy had fallen for that about Yumro which being why they'd had sex. But the Yumro he was seeing right now didn't spike interest at all. Of coures he had never loved the demon wolf. But the sex had been satisfying.

Breaking out of his thoughts it seemed like Yumro was debating with himself rather or not it was the best decision to leave Haruhi alone.

Fariy decided to make it easy for the two and to make the progress quicker by stempling in. 

"Yumro you should wait outside. Don't worry I wouldn't hurt your mate unless I have to" Fariy said and Yumro stiffened as he looked between the two.

Yumro had set Haruhi down but was still not leaving. So, Fariy clicked his fingers and transport Yumro out of his apartment on the other side of the blue door by the elevator. The door sealed and locked with strong Fariy magic. "There now that he is out of the way wouldn't you sit?" Fariy asked signaling towards the couch close to Haruhi. "I have just made some jasmin tea would you like a cup?" Fariy asked and he poured himself a hot cup of sweet sented tea in a beautiful china cup.

“Fuck. Julius~ you….” Yukie groaned caught off guard by his mates sudden words and the movement of Julius’s devilish hips moving on his cock making the demon melt. Holding Julius closer Yukie buried his face in his mates neck hiding away as he couldn’t help the soft moans that escaped his lips and the embarrassing blush that stained his cheeks. Yukie of course would still miss Julius but he would try to do as his mate asked to ease the pain. Resting his hands on Julius’s hips he joined his mate in his passionate love making the demon getting closer and closer to his climax. “Julius~ your to much. I can’t last much longer” Yukie cried out his body shaking in bliss as he held Julius close to his body before meeting his mates lips with a passionate kiss.

—————

“mmh I think all I can do for a bit is sit” Haruhi admitted cheekily as he settled down onto the couch. “Tea would be nice. Though I’m guessing you sent Yumro out the way you did to mess with him?” Haruhi asked as he looked around the room admiring the decor. “Your home is lovely. Same for yourself, your rather eye catching and enchanting.” Haruhi added before catching himself and sighed. “Sorry. I’m kinda overly unfiltered today. In the desire to see you I went off all medicine…kinda regressing and having some mixed issues because of it.” Haruhi explained as he picked up a pillow off the couch to hold since he did feel a little awkward. “So…does this work like a human doctor? Or demon? What exactly should I expect….Yumro didn’t explain more then who you where and that my father fears you?” Haruhi admitted as he felt no reason to lie about not knowing what to expect.

"Mnh me too~ ah I'm coming again" Julius cried out the same as Yukie. His hands pulled on Yukie to have him close. His ass was throbbing around the demon's member as the other filled him with every thrust. Julius's cock as rubbing against their stomachs in a wet trail of his own pre-cum.

Julius moaned as he felt sparks of pleasure dance through him just as yukie pulled him down for a kiss. The witch kissed him back and followed Yukie with the same passion and need. Julius moaned into the kiss as he felt his orgasm building up. Their hips had never stopped moving and Julius was meeting Yukie's thrust in enthusially. Julius broke of from the kiss to catch himself as his release hit.

The man cried out "God I'm coming!~"

Fariy then poured another cup for Haruhi and placed in on the coffee table within his reach. Before he took a seat himself in a comfortable lounging chair across from the other.

"I only did so because you asked to be alone with me. He didn't look like he wanted to leave and I just thought this way it would go much quicker.. and maybe I did it to mess with him a little aswell" Fariy smirked as he sipped of his tea.

“Your home is lovely. Same for yourself, your rather eye catching and enchanting.”

Fariy's smile grew wider he wasn't shy of being complimented and he couldn't sense the guy was lying either. "Thank you Haruhi. It took me years to make this my sanctuary. As for my looks well" Fariy winked. "It is part of my race inheritance. My looks are designed to draw people to me so no need to feel flustered or apologise" Fariy set his cup down and leaned forward in his seat. He had heard a few things about this Haruhi whom Yumro had a crush on. But whatever he had image the other to be like Haruhi was quite driffrent. He was very honest an innocent like. Fariy couldn't have imaged such a man being with someone lile the Yumro he knew. In fact if they'd been together Fariy doubted he and Yumro would ever have meet in the first place.

“So…does this work like a human doctor? Or demon? What exactly should I expect….Yumro didn’t explain more then who you where and that my father fears you?”

"Well yes and no.. I mean I already know what you are suffering from just from seeing you here now. I have something called fariy sight. It lets me see signs as well as it gives me a futur veiw of what will happen as you are" Fariy explained. "What I can do is change your weak constitution and treat you without anything like medicine or surgery. I would haft to enhance your body's resurrection properties so that everything bad in your body would be thrown out of your system. But if I did so it would prevent you from having children for the next 5 years" 

"Your body wouldn't be able to conceive nor produce liveable sperm. The body takes priority of your health and fights it off like it was a bacteria. But to be honest 5 years isn't a big deal company to the positive cons."

Yukie moaned as he clung to Julius how own orgasm matching his mates as he saw stars. Panting beside his lover Yukie snuggled beside Julius refusing to let either of them leave their blissful embrace. “That…was amazing” Yukie mumbled almost out of breath as he smiled happily and showered Julius with soft kisses and snuggles. Looking at Julius Yukie sighed a little as he relaxed beside his mate feeling quite happy and complete in his new life.
————

“….I see, would…would you be able to see if I was with child now?” Haruhi asked gently as he sipped his drink mulling over the fact that he wouldn’t be able to have children with Yumro for a while. While it wasn’t the end all to things…it made Yumro worry that it would upset Yumro. “Over that…what other options would I have if I was with child? You mentioned surgery and medicine…I want to know all my options.” Haruhi added as he set his cup down feeling rather unsure as he sighed. “Maybe…we should start with what’s wrong with me, I have a suspicion but I’m not sure and everyone says there’s nothing wrong. I know there is though because I can’t keep either form for long without pain and exhaustion. Not only that keeping food down is almost impossible without strong medication….and while I can hide all of this well enough from Yumro and Haru eventually….I’m going to fail keeping up with this facade. I doubt I could really hide any of this from your eyes anyway.” Haruhi explained as he looked down at his hands. “….I think just theory wise I….might have gotten cursed. In the centaur village they had a shaman…and well if you left the village or caused problems for it you would have a curse put on you and I know it sounds silly but since I left I’ve been so Ill and I can’t help but wonder if I ended up being actually cursed.” Haruhi explained as he pulled his shirt to the side to show a very noticeable thin body underneath covered in old painted runes that where used to hide such a sight and make it feel normal. “I learned this from one of Haru’s books. Course he might need to see you also…kid is strange.” Haruhi added with a frown as he sighed and laid his head in his hands for a moment as a wave of exhaustion overtook him like usual.

Julius's chest were moving back and forth against his lover as they lay together. He was breath in so deep to make up for the lack of oxygen connected to his brain. He had seen stars dance before his eyes and felt so light headed after their orgasm. Julius had barely noticed when they had tiped over on the side. Julius felt tingles and warmth embracing him from all sides. He smiled as Yukies lips tickled him ever so softly. He felt like a king on top of the world but also very exausted. He could barely move and he didn't really wante to either.

"Hmm.." Julius groaned ever so lightly. "I agree. Mnh just need a break before we do that again" he chuckled as he nuzzled his nose into Yukie's hair. "I can't even feel my toes right now. Everything is still buzzing"

Fariy took a long good looked at Haruhi. His eyes turned glassy as he stared through the centaur.

"You have everything to be. But you aren't pregnant now..." Fariy's said before his eyes turned back. "But even if you were with child you would'nt be able to carry it to terms. Even with medicine and drugs it would kill it and if you don’t use medicine you would be the one to die instead.. what you are suffering from is a term called black death or now of days 'cancer'." Fariy said as it was important Haruhi knew just how bad it really was.

"Normally supernatural creatures don’t suffer from cancer cause of the abilities to fast heal and regenerate broken cells. But in your case, from what I can see that cures might have been the starting point for your condition. You see the cures builds up day by day. It is designed to make you miserable and collect the bad engery around you. That black engery sticks to your insides like tar. It builds up and courses aches and pain. It messes with the brain, telling it's cells to heal it up but as they go through the body they don't find any injures. This repeat countless of times till the cells gets so stressed that they actually stop doing what they are suppose to and instead starts eating away if the tissue that’s in pain. Then they eat the good cells because the good cells wouldn't let them do their thing." 

"From what I see it's not just in one arear either. It's in your kidney, your left lung and head." Fariy didn't like being the bringer of bad news but Haruhi looked like he was prepared to hear it. "I wouldn't pick the alternatives if I were you. Not if you want a normal painfree life. You have a son do you not? Would you wanna risk him lossing you within two years? Because that is your reality right now." Fariy said with a frown. If Haruhi didn't wanna get well for his family then this was just another lost cause for him. He didn't go against someones wishes if they were truely that stuborn.

"There is always a price to pay for either of your choices. But both your kind and Yumro lives for so long, what is a few years compared to a full life worth?"

“Mmmh I worry for your toes, I actually like them a lot.” Yukie teased as he snuggled down beside Julius the demon covering them with a thick blanket that was folded at the end of the bed for decoration. “Sleep, we both need to recharge.” Yukie mumbled into Julius’s neck as he snuggled into his mate and enjoyed every second of their closeness the demon relaxed and at peace as he within minutes was out cold. Wrapped around Julius Yukie mumbled a few nonsense words and Julius’s name with a small smile and giggle as he was truly out cold.

—————

Hearing that he was that sick Haruhi felt sick his body tensing up as if he had been thrown into a pool of icy water unable to swim out or even tread through the news. Listening to Fairy explain what was happening Haruhi only felt like he was sinking even deeper as every word that explained more only felt like a nail sinking into a coffin for him. “I had so many doctors and so many invasive checks on everything no one ever found anything wrong.” Haruhi finally spoke out his voice soft and terrified as he looked at Fairy. “I thought I was crazy…for so long feeling so sick and having nothing show up for it…I honestly thought I was loosing it” Haruhi whispered as he felt suddenly so numb as tears fell down his face as he could only think about leaving Yumro and Haru so suddenly. “What-what do I do? How do I fight this and get better? I don’t want to die…I can’t not right now Yumro…and Haru.” Haruhi whispered before suddenly breaking down crying the poor centaur overwhelmed and overly exhausted by everything as he tried to gain some control but was just to numb to the news to even notice he was trapped in fear.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit