♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Of course~ your cute when your frustrated~” Yukie admitted as he smirked and watched Julius rubbing himself. “So sexy~” Yukie whispered as he licked down Julius’s thigh before moving back down to continue licking and sucking on Julius. Resting a hand on his lovers hip Yukie gently pet his mate reassuring that he wouldn’t tease him again. Flicking his tongue over Julius’s tip and slit he looked at his lover blushing at the erotic sight before him making Yukie realize that he really needed to do this more for Julius. Reaching up with his other hand he gently rubbed a nipple before pulling and pinching it in a playful motion to add to Julius’s pleasure.

—————

“Mngh…Yumro.” Haruhi mumbled as he moved in his sleep searching out for his mate only to find the water bottle which by now had become lukewarm. Grumbling a little he sat up confused and slightly feverish as he looked around only to see Yumro curled up beside him. Getting up out of bed Haruhi moved off to the bathroom wanting to shower off his body still feeling sweaty and sticky from the last days adventures. Running the tub of hot water he sat on the edge his long hair having fallen down his shoulders as the dull red curls thickly hung to his waist.

——————

“oh! Thank you! Hopefully they just got stuck in traffic” Haru replied to Shan as he took the phone and read the message a sigh of relief escaping his lips as he relax. Taking a moment to think he quickly texted back Yumro.

’Thank you! I’m glad mom is doing okay. Treatment means they found out what’s wrong? Why is he sick?’ 

Haru wrote with a frown before adding a little more to his message.

’We are finished packing I even packed mom’s stuff. We will be moving stuff tonight I can’t wait to see how everything looks. I…miss you both. Please come home soon’ 

Haru added as he put his phone up and tried to brush off his worried sigh before getting up and handing his phone back to Shan to play with he went to go tell the twins they where ready to go and that Haru and Yumro wouldn’t be back tonight.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius groaned at Yukie's comented. He was driving him mad too and the other knew it. His inner thigh tickled as the demon licked him. There wasn't a single thing Yukie did to him that didn't feel good.

Julius still had one hand around his cock as Yukie pleasure his tip. The other's went to lay ontop of the hand teasing his nipple. The witch hummed a little suprised whimpered when he felt a little short pain to his chest. The pinch made his skine begin to glow pink as the blood below heated the spot up. Julius felt tingling and was very aware of his chest. The nipped grew hard like an erection.

Not long after Haruhi left Yumro woke as the warm body next to him were gone. Yumro rubbed his eyes awake just as he heard the shower water being turned on.

Getting nervous if Haruhi had been throwing up again and went to wash. Yumro got up and walked to the bathroom. He slowly opened them door without a sound and peeked inside. Only to find Haruhi inside the shower washing himself. The sound of running water made his body really in the need to pee. So instead of lurking at the door he lightly knockout on the doog before stepping inside. "Hey.. how are you feeling? Did you throw up again he asked while making his way to the toilet.

He waited for Haruhi's answer before he unzipped hos pants and position himself infront of the water bowl.

Yukie smirked as he continued to focus on pleasing Julius wanting to see his cute mate cum from just his mouth. Licking up the throbbing shaft Yukie released Julius’s nipple using his hand to tease his own needy cocks. Letting out a low groan Yukie shivered as he stroked himself the act making him more needy as he licked and sucked Julius in such a way that one would think he was in heat and begging for more action.

———————

“No, I haven’t although the day is young. You can join me…” Haruhi added as he stood under the the hot liquid splashing down his body as he slowly rubbed the washcloth over himself sighing a little at the feeling of getting clean. “I can kinda tell when I will feel sick. It feels like my whole body is dying and ripping itself apart.” Haruhi mumbled before going under the hot water to fully soak his long hair. Coming out he searched for the shampoo only to frown at the shower being different from home as he searched for a few minutes before succeeding in finding it. “I’m thinking of getting a trim, maybe later if I feel better we can go and get a few things uptown.” Haruhi asked as he looked at Yumro.

Julius was making a meal out of his lower lips by how much he was chewing on it. Jeg was so ashamed out the sounds coming out of him. He was needingly moaning like a dog in heat. Julius was barely keeping his focus as his vision kept getting foggy. His dick was leaking heavily as he thrusted his hips up. Trying to go deeper.

"Ah I'm coming!" Julius cried out in pleasure. His climax made his body tens and began to spasm in waves with his orgasm.

'It is good, that means he could keep the food in.' Yumro thought to himself as he finished up with his business and washed his hands.

He then took of his clothes while Haruhi was under the shower. He thought Haruhi look cute when he was lost feeling for the shampoo. Yumro stepped in behind Haruhi and took his hand and guided it to the inbuilt shampoo and conditioner dispensers. "Left is shampoo, right is conditioner" Yumro chuckled and kissed Haruhi's nap before he applied the shampoo.

13 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’m thinking of getting a trim, maybe later if I feel better we can go and get a few things uptown.”

"Mnh?" Yumro wasn't really paying much attention as he was focusing on staring at Haruhi slim body. He hoping to get dome more fat on Haruhi soon. Right now he looked as if he would break easily if Yumro squad him to hard. "Oh yeah we can do that. I'm sure we could buy some snacks gor everyone back home too. Knowing Haru he will have eaten everything by the time we've returned. They've moved everything into our home yesterday by the way and Hunter and Rose is still with the kids. I texted everyone last night and Haru said he misses us but otherwise was okay." Yumro took some soap and began cleaning himself off. He washed his hair too just to be sure he didn't smell of any of Haruhi's vomit. After he stepped out of the shower to dry himself quickly before finding a big fluffy soft towel for Haruhi. Once the other had finished he sweeped Haruhi off the floor and sat down with the other in his lap wrapping him in like a baby and kissed his cheeks.

"You look a bit better" he said as he ruffled Haruhi's wet hair. "But maybe you should taken some pain killers just in case"

Yukie could only moan out Julius’s name in response as he climaxed alongside his lover. Swallowing everything Yukie finished by licking up every inch of Julius’s seed making sure his lover was nice and clean. Taking a moment to breathe he sighed in happiness his body feeling as if a fire burned through his veins from his afterglow. Moving to look down at Julius’s beautiful face Yukie could only smile down at his lover and laying down beside Julius, he just pulled him close. “Mmh how was it darling? Or should I start calling you wifey?” Yukie asked curiously as he just chilled his body wrapping around Julius casually enjoying the feeling of being near his lover.

———————

“I’m glad he seems to enjoy the house. I was worried he would be upset having me gone so long.” Haruhi admitted as he stared at the water going down the drain almost lost in his own little world. Sighing a touch Haruhi looking up at Yumro a bit dazed as he hadn’t realized how much time had passed in his trance the centaur realizing Yumro had already finished and grabbed towels. “Oh thank you.” Haruhi replied only to blush at the sudden wrapping in the warm soft towel followed by soft kisses. “Yumro!” Haruhi grumbled as he felt a touch embarrassed by the act alone. Looking at his mate Haruhi looked away embarrassed as his cheeks burned…”I’m fine. I don’t need painkillers. They never worked before, no sense in trying them now.” Haruhi grumbled at the thought of taking more medicine. “Besides…I think I should keep my stomach empty until I throw up. I kept food yesterday after I threw up maybe eating before I get sick will jinx it” Haruhi added unsure when he would get sick again or if he could even stomach food since in his mind this was a slight fluke, the man had good eating days before while sick.

Julius was slowly calming down from his high after the orgasm. Yukie however hadn't really been helping with calming his racing heart down at all. He had begun licking Julius clean when he was in a very sensitiv state. His hips felt tired but still manage to rock slowly back and forth. He felt alittle drained, but the pleasure still shot through and made his whole body shiver in ecstasy.

On 11/30/2023 at 1:36 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Mmh how was it darling? Or should I start calling you wifey?”

If Julius's cheeks werewolf already flushed with color he definitely would be blushing. He smiled, although he tried to look serious. "You already know that I can't controle myself when you put your hands on me." Julius said as his eyes shyed away for Yukie's. "You can! we are not marriged.. yet.." he peeked back up at Yukie. He almost couldn't think of anything else that to kiss those lips silly. "Once we are marriged you can.. should I call you Hobby then?" Julius grined as he caressed Yukie's jaw with his left hand.

Yumro could only laughed when Haruhi shouted at him. He really enjoyed pampering his mate at any given time.

"Okay I wouldn't force you. Just do what you feel is right for you. The rule applies also when we get home. If you aren't comfortable about something or if you just want to rest tell us. I don't wanna see you running around acting all good and bull sh#t for the people around the house. If you wanna rest all day I bed I'll handle the kids."

“Oh defiantly we will call each other wifey and hubby so much others will groan in annoyance.” Yukie added with a small chuckle as he leaned back on the bed. “So, why don’t we help ourselves to some snacks?” Yukie asked as he looked for the remote for the tv the demon shifting back to his usual form his body covered in a light sweat as he got up to get them drinking and food for their movie once he found the remote.

——————

“I might hold you to that. You can deal with Haru’s crazy ass.” Haruhi added with a smirk as he snuggled into Yumro enjoying the attention secretly. Sitting up more in his mates arm he suddenly flinched in pain his stomach stabbing as he pushed away from Yumro and went to the toilet his body vomiting violently as he gagged at the taste and feeling of the black inky death coming out of him. Clutching his sides he couldn’t help the screaming pain that went through him as the sickness forced its way out this time the vomit pain being much worse then last times. “Yumro.” Haruhi groaned as he tried to speak and ask for help only to hit another wave of nausea his body screaming out as he curled up more in himself trying to stop vomiting.

"I like that" Julius admitted he like the intimate nicknames. But at the same time he also felt a bit shy. He'd never date anyone before Yukie or had closer friend aside from the twins to be on nickname base with. He was slowly getting used to calling Yukie dear or love at times. It just felt like calling eachother in such way made Julius feel closer to Yukie. As it did when Rose called him Jewl.

On 12/2/2023 at 6:35 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“So, why don’t we help ourselves to some snacks?”

Julius chuckled. "Huh and I think we talked something about a movie too" he added as he slipped on his boxes just to be a bit more comfortable. He watched as Yukie's form transformed back into a human form. He honestly felt a bit guilty about not being brave enough to try the sex when the situation had been there. 

For their honeymoon he should think about making some preparations just in case.

Julius took the remote and found the movie Yukie had picked earlier. He hit play once they both sat ready with snacks and some soft drinks. While watching the movie intro Julius leaned his head against Yukie's shoulder. "Next time I promise I can go all the way" he promised in a low voice just so Yukie could hear it over the tv.

Yumro smirked. "Even if I can't I got my ways to make it work trust me." Yumro chuckled as they sat snuggling. Suddenly Haruhi pushed out of his arms and ran to the bathroom. Yumro wasn't far behind as he quietly caught on to what was happening. He just entered the bathroom when Haruhi began throwing up. He did as before. Held Haruhi's hair out of his face and held a firm arm across Haruhi's body to catch him if he fell.

When Haruhi called out for him with such much pain in his voice it hurt Yumro too. But he couldn't do anymore for Haruhi that he was right now. He wished he could take this pain from him.

Alle help Yumro could provid was simply to hold the other gently in his arms and tell him sweet praises.

"I'm here beautiful don't worry I got you. You are doing so well"

“No need to worry about that. In all honesty I want you to take your time even if you just see my other forms it will be a win to me. We have so much time for easing into things, I want you to take it at your pace. I’m glad you’re just by my side and that you love me, that means so much more to me then you know.” Yukie added with a smile as he kissed Julius’s head and snuggled down more beside him the demon sipping his drink as he watched the movie. Through the movie Yukie helped himself to some snacks and another drink only taking a break for the bathroom and to add more blankets to their bed.

—————

“mmmgh. Thank you….we are getting ice cream after this.” Haruhi grumbled as he let out a small moan before finishing throwing up the last little bit his body covered in a light sweat. Sitting up more he grabbed some toilet paper to wipe his mouth and leaned back into Yumro closing his eyes for a minute. “Haru wasn’t even that bad when I had morning sickness and he was hard to deal with.” Haruhi admitted with a chuckle as he looked at Yumro finally. “Give me a minute to clean up and we can still go. I want to get outside and get some fresh air.” Haruhi admitted feeling to cooped up in their hotel room.

The way Yukie made sure to asure him that there was no pressure made Julius feel beloved. "I know.. and I know you would wait for me to be ready. But deep down I do feel ready, I'm just doubtful and afraid of pain. Maybe your are right and I just need to ease into it" Julius said and leaned into Yukie's kiss.

While watching the movie Yukie stood up. Julius paused the movie when he saw Yukie heading to the bathroom. He used the break to give both of them a snack refill and a new soda for himself. He couldn't remember the last time they spent just hanging around in eachothers company snd relaxed. He thought it was fun and he didn't even mind if all he ate for dinner today was snacks either.

When Yukie came back with his arms full of blankets he couldn't help but question his mate. "Are we building a fort? or are you just cold?"

"We can get whatever you want" Yumro answered and waited patiently for Haruhi's body to calm down. His oversensitive sens of smell was like 20 times stronger that Haruhi's. Not that you could tell because he concentrated ready hatd nit to let the smell bother him in any bit so he could be there for his mate. Had it been anyone else Yumro wouldn't have helped even from the kindness of his heart. Wolf had in bad in such situations but when it came to Haruhi,  Yumro got super strenght and could ignore it. He could even look like there wasn't any place on his earth he would rather be than right here.

"You worry too much.. didn't I teach him to swim? Eventhough you told me centaurs couldn't swim. We might not be as father an son completly yet or maybe never. But I can still handle him because we share respect for eacher."  Yumro explained as he snuggled Haruhi to him.

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Give me a minute to clean up and we can still go. I want to get outside and get some fresh air.”

"Sure.. but you wouldn't fall to the floor once I go will you? I could go get you a fresh set of clothes to change into but.. only id I can take my eyes off you without any casualties." He wasn't wearing much aside for underwear himself either.

“Bit of both~ I tend to get rather sleepy in the colder months. Usually I vacation in the warmer areas when it gets cold. But I thought a little love fort would be nice~” Yukie teased as he added more blankets to the pile and chuckled diving back in beside his mate. “Should I have them send our dinner up here? Or we can go down? I made reservations for a nice steakhouse, no seafood this time~.” Yukie explained with a small laugh having planned each day reservations for their getaway weekend.while Yukie adored settling down like this and relaxing he was worried Julius would need some entertainment from time to time. “Tomorrow I have a small outing planned for us. Kinda a full day thing with wedding planning sprinkled in.” Yukie teased before taking Julius’s hand and kissed it.

————

“mmh he might of forgotten how. It’s been forever since we’ve been swimming,” Haruhi teased as he smiled at the thought of Yumro and Haru becoming close. “I like the idea of you being his father, you’d be a very very good father for him and to him.” Haruhi admitted as he relaxed against Yumros safe arms. At the mention of he would be able to even stand Haruhi mulled over if he was up to it. “I think, I’ll be fine. If it makes you more comfortable you can stand in the doorway. I just…would like to care for my other form and it might not look nice…I don’t want to cause you any more pain. Seeing me like this is probably enough to cause nightmares I don’t want to add to them.” Haruhi admitted as he carefully stood up and steadied himself. “Why don’t you go find me something nice to wear? I think the weather would be nice.” Haruhi added as he took a moment to really see himself in the mirror the centaur a little horrified by what he was seeing looking back at him.

Julius chuckled as he tried not to get buried under the tower of blankets. He felt the bed dip but couldn't see Yukie get in. Suddenly he felt him crawling up right beside him. Seeing Yukie appeared under through the covers with his hair all electric was just too adorable. He tried brushing the other's partly short hair back before squeezing the other cheeks with both hands.

Hearing Yukie's question he thought back to what he had thought before. Actually Yukie had made dinner plans for them. Hearing that especially have paid attention to Julius's food preferences awfully sweet. Not even he mom had ever remembered he didn't like seafood.

"You didn't forget" Julius smiled lovingly and cuddle up closer to the other. "I would love to eat out with you but..  would you mind if we'd stay in for the night? We did have a late lunch and we still have alot of snacks to try out. And honestly I'm not that hungry"

Yumro shook his head. "You never forget that stuff. Its a survival Instinct. Like riding a bick. You get right into it and your body remembers. But I'll still make sure to have eyes around the pool arear back at our house just in case." He reassured Haruhi. When Haruhi said that he would be a very good father Yumro couldn't stop himself from blushing with warmth that was spreading all over him. "You flatter me" he wore a silly grin.

On 12/4/2023 at 2:32 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I think, I’ll be fine. If it makes you more comfortable you can stand in the doorway. I just…would like to care for my other form and it might not look nice"

Haruhi could have grown big red pimples all over his face, or big infected scares. And Yumro would still find his mate beautiful. So he very much doubted that he would ever see Haruhi as ugly. However he was right to say Yumro couldn't feel hurt on behalf of his mate.

Yukie kissed Haruhi's forhead. "I love you no matter what. The only reason I hurt is because I don't want you to be. But if you prefer me not seeing your form, I can just stay close and listen with the door open?" Yumro suggeste. Once Haruhi stood by himself and Yumro was sureehe wouldn't fall over just then. He figured now would be a good time to fetch a new towel and some new clothes he'd picked out for Haruhi through a magazine and got brought to the hotel.

Thought it would properly hang a little lose on Haruhi's body till he was on normal weight again.

Yumro entered the bathroom again but this time held his face down to avoided looked at Haruhi.

"I'll just place everything here okay.. tell  me if you want my help" he set the clothes down and moved to leave the bathroom to give Haruhi some privacy.

“Of course I would remember, or at least try to. I do care about you.” Yukie replied with a smile as he snuggled down beside Julius at the mention of staying in Yukie sighed happily. “Staying in sounds heavenly. Though I will order something for me, I do have to upkeep some of my more primal needs.” Yukie explained as he texted down to the kitchen to send up some raw steak for him to eat. “I’ll eat it after you fall asleep. Some people tend to get queasy around blood.” Yukie explained mentioning to Haru who would always get sick at the sight of blood. Finishing his text he set his phone down before nestling back down beside Julius. “So, shall we play twenty questions? Or truth or dare? Or we have card games.” Yukie offered not sure how to entertain in a night in since he had always taken out guests to entertain them.

————

“help would be nice.” Haruhi mumbled as he sighed having changed and instantly went down to rest against the shower wall his centaur body refusing to do more to be basic standing and laying down. As Haruhi grumbled at the situation he huffed as he resting under the hot water unable to turn it off. “I forgot how much energy this form takes kinda…got myself stuck.” Haruhi admitted as his centaur body just seemed to soak up the warm water. Haruhi looked away from Yumro as he was uneasy being so vulnerable his body thin and his coat a strange a dull reddish brown with white beautiful spots all over it leading to black legs and feet with long hair over his hooves. This coat was quite different from his normal summer coat the fur much thicker and longer, softer but overall not horribly unhealthy for the damage done to it. “It’s been quite some time since I switched back…I’m covered in sweat….and…just dirty. I-I thought I could do it myself…but it’s to hard to reach everywhere and I don’t have my bath brush with me” Haruhi admitted with a small embarrassed blush as he had to admit he had realized once changed that washing himself while this weak would be near impossible, and without any natural aids like his bath brush or a scrubbing mat he wouldn’t be able to really do more then rinse off.

Although Yukie said that to be considerate of him. Julius said. "I don't mind you eating if your are hungry. I can't say I enjoy the tast of raw meat but as long as you wash your mouth I'm still willing to kiss you" he teased as he leaned in over Yukie and gently pressed the other futher into the mattress before making his point and kissed him very lightly.

On 12/6/2023 at 3:28 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“So, shall we play twenty questions? Or truth or dare? Or we have card games.”

The witch smiled as it was clear his mate just could sit still for very long today. You would think he'd burn some energy off earlier. Maybe Yukie was bored. "You play cards?" He asked as that was what stood out the most. Of coures he wanted to try twenty questions. But right now he wasn't sure what to ask. He'd usally just asked when he needed to or a question came up. But then he remembered something else.

"Hm you know what I know a game you might like. Its called 'Hexed'. The game is simple we each take turnes telling a story we've experienced and the other is to guess if it's a true story or fake not. A wrong guess gives you a hex. It kinda like a small curse that last for around an hour but it's not dangerous. It could be something as simple as hiccups or turning your skin green. The hex is random and you'll never know what hex will come. The game is over once someone has 3 hexes" Julius explained the basic.

"Then I wouldn't hold back " Yumro smiled when Haruhi changed his mind and asked for his help instead . He set the clothes somewhere it wouldn't get wet before pausing to see what Haruhi wanted him to do.

Of coures he wouldn't be able to reach all around in that litte showed with that huge body. Haruhi could just about fit in the shower but there was barely room for him to move. "Just a second" he said and found a bath sponge he could use to scrub Haruhi's coat. "Tell me if im too forceful" he stood beside Haruhi and began scrubbing soab into the other's coat from the left. He washed Haruhi in a circle motion going from his back to his butt then from the side down his stomach and legs. He worked on Haruhi with so much care one would almost think he was use to care for horses. Which he wasn't but he might have watched a few videos now and then.

Kissing back softly Yukie was glad Julius wasn’t bothered by his needs and kept a solid sticky note in his mind to always keep his mouth meat free around Julius. “I play many games, I like to have an upper hand when it comes to bargaining with other demons or the persuading them my ways are better. That and I like to gamble with the elders over visiting rights it’s a fair way to decide who gets what.” Yukie admitted as he smirked listening to Julius’s game enjoying the sound of a new game to play. While Yukie wouldn’t ever admit it he had a horrible weak spot for playing games. “Alright. How about you start then? That way I can learn properly~” Yukie added completely glossing over the fact he couldn’t hex Julius.

———————

“you won’t hurt me. I’m thick skinned in this form, call it a hearty breed.” Haruhi admitted as he blushed and stayed still rather enjoying the act of being washed. “Thank you, it feels nice…I haven’t been able to change back into this forms since I changed humanish….i kinda made my peace with not being able to due to my body’s health.” Haruhi explained as he relaxed a little more. “The only downside was I feel subconsciously itchy if I don’t shower in this form often enough. Weirdly enough I get dirty in both forms.” Haruhi mumbled with a blush as he carefully scrubbed a foot wanting to help out anyway he could to ease the work for Yumro.

Julius gave his mate the side eye with a smirk. "My mate likes to gamble um then how about we make a wager? The winner gets one wish granted, a wish that is within the other's capability. If I get 3 hexes before you, you win and vice versa"

Julius offered to make the game a little more exciting. Then he pulled out a sphere from nothing and placed it on the bed Between them.

"I'll start then." Julius said as he thought about what to start up with.

"When I was around five my first teacher tought me my first spell. It was a simple enhancing spell that made everything stronger that it was. That summer there was a a drought in the garden and I got really sad because none of the flowers had bloomed. I thought that maybe they would bloom if I just watered the entire garden but the water from hose got sucked into the ground almost just as fast at it came out. So I cased the enhance spell on the water. I was so happy with myself that I didn't even notice the water pipe had broke behind me. After a few hours the entire garden was flooded and they had to shut the water off to the house completly for a week to fix the pipe. Up til this day no one ever found out it was me who was behind the incident."

Julius looked at Yukie. "true or false?" He asked.

-------------------------

"It fine I can partly relate. If I never shift into my wolf from time to time it starts to itch under my skin. Although it driffrent with your form I can image what it most be like" he said and went around Haruhi to begin scrubbing the other side. Once all the dirt was out of Haruhi's coat Yukie took the shower head and washed the soap off his body. "Now you smell like wet horse" Yumro teased as he rubbed his palm over Haruhi's wet side. "How do we dry you off? I don’t think we got enough towels. do we use a hair dryer?"

“Oh that story is defiantly true! I could see you flooding the yard in secret.” Yukie replied with a small laugh amused by Julius’s story the demon enjoying learning more about his mate. “Am I allowed to ask questions to determine if your story true or false?” Yukie asked admiring the small ball that came out of nowhere from earlier Yukie having just rolled with the stakes since it was fun to play games with Julius despite the threat of punishment if he lost.

——

“well usually I stay indoors and keep a shorter coat so I just air dry after using some towels. Granted that might not work….I could shake off the water after toweling off. The hairdryer makes me a little to hot with my coat this long, last thing I want is to faint on you.” Haruhi admitted as he stood up and stretched feeling nice and clean. “While I know you are strong I wouldn’t want you to catch me in this form if I did fall.” Haruhi explained as he carefully wrung out his hair getting all the water out so it was lightly damp. “In the winter I go to a small salon/spa or if I bathe at home I have a brush that kinda squeezes the water off like they use for car windows.” Haruhi tried to explain his face becoming a touch embarrassed as he realized that they were still so knew to each other and that living at home together might be a little strange. “I just kinda realized…we’ve never really lived together for long.” Haruhi admitted with a small sigh as he towels off his body letting his horse half drip dry for a moment.

Julius smiled. "How can you bee so sure? Do I seem that mischievous to you~" Julius shook his head laughing. Although it was a true story and he couldn't tell him otherwhise. God he can see straight through me. This is gonna be hard, Julius thought.

"You can ask uptil 3 questions at each round but you already guessed right on this one so you don’t haft to." Julius explained. "Also you'll get hexed if you lie about being right or wrong when telling a story so it’s best to just be honest"

Julius looked at Yukie seeing if the other had an more questions.

"It's your turn this time"

---------------------------

"We were only kids back then and you quickly moved out once you came of age. Even when we were dating I only sleept over a few times." Yumro remembered it well. Although he thought he knew everything about Haruhi. He really didn't KNOW everything.

"Still I wanna learn so I can take care of you and so you will like our home. If we miss a dryer I can just buy one custom-made for you. It’s not gonna be easy taking a bath in the colder weather if not." Yumro stepped out of the shower and took cover behind the glass panal. "Okay you can shake off now and I'll patt your down after."

“Well it seems like something you would do. Plus, from my own experience kids do stupid shit flooding a backyard seems pretty mild though I was expecting a full burned down back yard.” Yukie teased with a smirk as he got up and grabbed a drink and some more snacks the demon sipping his drink before sitting back down. “I like the added rules makes it more difficult.” Yukie teased with a laugh as he took a moment to think about his own story. 

“Alright, let’s see…when I was younger I never learned to properly fly with my wings this was because my father believed it was useless since it wasn’t something he could benefit from. Since I never learned or had a reason to until I met other demons of that type I thought it would be wise to do it like I had seen birds do instead of learning from my own kind. So younger me jumped off of a hotel roof to learn. Problem being I didn’t fly at alol and I fell to the ground I spent the next year in a hospital.” Yukie started with a smirk as he looked at Julius enjoying their game very much. “True or false?” Yukie asked as he popped a candy into his mouth.

—————

“you don’t need to go that crazy for me.” Haruhi mumbled with a blush as he enjoying secretly that Yumro would be so kind to adjust his life for him. “What? Don’t want to get wet?” Haruhi teased as he made sure the doors were firmly shut before shaking off until he was lightly damp. Opening the doors he carefully stepped out onto the floor being careful not to slip. “Ugh it’s cold.” Haruhi mumbled as he shivered a little at the air change his feet moving as it he was unable to stand still. “Did I ever tell you the cold had never been a problem while bathing? I mean I never lived anywhere where I was cold. Exception being back home but the house was always kept in summer since Yukie never liked hibernating.” Haruhi explained as he had kept to the warmest places with everywhere he had traveled and lived.

Julius blushed as he remembered he might have accidentally set fire to his father office chair.. while he sat in it. He cleared his throat and shook his head as yukie went to get a refill.

Julius listened to Yukie story. He frowned but compared to what Yukie had told him before about his relationship with his father, the story did have many fictures that could be true.

"..mn.." Julius looked at Yukie thoroughly with narrowed eyes as he tried to find out the truth. He couldn't come up with any questions because in his guts he belive the story to be real. "I think you really did that. I just don’t know but I think it’s true." Julius finally said after a while.

-----------------------

57 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“you don’t need to go that crazy for me.”

Yumro shrugged. It really wasn't a big deal with him. He would do crazy if it meant making his mate happy. "I can go crazy for my mate can't I" Yumro smiled the dug when Haruhi shook himself.

Yumro chuckled as he pulled out the hair driver from the hotel and set it on the low heat. "Then let get you warm. I can't make it summer all year around like my dad but I can at least do this" he said before turning the driver on to dry and warm Haruhi.

"Do centaurs grow winter coats like regular horses do?" He asked because he usally never felt cold when he shifted no matter the season. His fur always kept him warm or cool in the summer.

“Smart, it is true though I wasn’t bed bound to a hospital just kinda stayed there for a year. The elders didn’t believe the whole trying to fly story…they thought I had kinda lost it mentally.” Yukie explained as he chuckled at the memory the demon sighing as he sipped his drink knowing that it was soon after he had met Ren and settled down more in his adventures. “I’m surprised no questions though. I would have thought you would have asked what building it was or how long ago…” Yukie admitted having bought the hotel they where in after his stunt to ease the staffs mind of lawsuit and because well once he did learn to fly he enjoyed the height of the balcony on this room and access to a tall roof to ride on the higher up winds. “Alright! Your turn lay it on me!!!” Yukie added excited to continue their game.

————

“yeah, usually we adapt to the cold I mean the village has harsh winters and intense summers. Naturally… I would have a very thick winter coat and my hair would be almost so plush and thick that you wouldn’t be able to find skin without some serious work. In the spring we usually shed our winter coats and go down to a soft almost velvet coat to keep cool. Though the kids have to be bundled, they don’t get their full coats in till at least Haru’s age (12) also their coloring isn’t set until then so they could be red haired but once twelve they could shed out their coat and be black or white.” Haruhi explained as he leaned into the heat subconsciously. “The problem with living in a false seasons is that my coat never sheds so I’m kinda stuck in the long haired version that’s between fall and winter, I get shaved so I can handle the warmer house. Living with you though…and being more free I’m curious to see my spring coat again.” Haruhi admitted with a blush as he braided and played with his long red hair.

"Well I did doubt you renovering speed. Even if it wasn't as it is today there is no way it would take a whole year for you to heal. But other than that I belived it. Uh guess I can read you pretty well" Julius said honestly. Although it was a really sad story and he felt a bit guilty for the victory. "Parents can be assholes and your dad is a scumbag. Although I've never meet him I wanna put a permanent curse on him. And if he comes to our weeding I will not hesitant to do it.. just a heads up" 

Okay this time he thought he would do something more tricky.

"I had my first date thought my Brother. I just did’t know it was suppose to be a date as he didn't tell me. But after a while, it seem strange why my brother was trying to push me together with this girl. And I realized what was happening. The person I was set up with didn't seem to have a clue of what was happening. It was very awkward because she wasn't much of a talker. I didn't like her but my brother told me I wouldn't be able to do better and that I should start acting like a man. I tried to be nice and talk with her because I felt like i didn't have a choice. Later we became good friends and would often meet up and spent time together at our house. But we ended our friendship when I found out she only came over because she had a crush on my brother and they were sleeping together when we started hanging out. Apparently my brother had told her I couldn't make friends on my own. And she was just trying to be nice to me out of piti" Julius told the story with a hard straight face that didn't give anything away. He played with the emty glass in his hand, not really wanting to refill it just yet.

"True or false?"

------------------- --------------

It took a bit before Haruhi short dampe coat was completly dry all over. "Why do I think it sounds erotic when you say that you shave? Yumro asked as he smiled teasing as his lover while running a hand along the centaur's back and all the was over his rump and down his back leg. "My oh my.. Haruhi sweetheart now you make me wonder if that is all you shave. Are you actually more to the hairy side? (Gasp)"

“Mmh he’s locked away. You’ve seen the house he’s kept in. Not only that but he’s been long dead although he exists in some type of shadow form.” Yukie admitted as he sipped his drink quite embarrassed that Julius would be so kind as to curse his father for him.

Listening to the story Yukie frowned as he heard of Julius being treated in such a way and well also that he had a brother the demon having either never known of his mates brother or Julius had hardly mentioned him. Taking a moment to think he sighed softly. “I have three questions. First, you have a brother! So since this is news why haven’t I met him? Second is he older or younger than you? Third….mmmh is he an identical twin to you or adopted?” Yukie asked trying to figure out more the. What he had learned.

———————-

“mmh you think most things about me are erotic.” Haruhi teased back as he worked on brushing out his hair his eyes looking away as he tried not to blush at the teasing. “…I shave most of myself! Thank you very much. I mean you’ve seen me naked just because I keep myself well trimmed in both forms doesn’t mean anything.” Haruhi replied back with a blush as he moved anxiously feeling overly looked at. “I won’t lie…I am not going to be overly shaved…in the winter I want to have a normal coat again in the spring but I do like to keep well shaved in my human form…though I have been experimenting with shaving designs and such…” Haruhi added his face beet red as he admitted that he was quite picky about his body hair and well he couldn’t even white lie to Yumro about it.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Julius shook his head. "I had an biological older brother who died in a car accident remember? That was him so you couldn't have meet him." He replied. "We didn't look alike at all. He took after our father where I got my blond hair from my grandparents. I could properly find a picture of him somewhere on my old things."

Julius smiled back at Yukie. "Did that answer your questions?"

--------------

"I like a clean shave just as much as I do a thick bush" Yumro smirked. "Personally I only shave my face each morning but the rest is natural. Juni do whatever you feel comfortable with" he asured as he stood back at looked at his lover's huge beautiful body. Although there wasn't as much muscles and fat as he would have like to he could blame anything other that the sickness.

"Do you feel better?" He asked not really sure what else he could do at the moment.

“Yea and no, you don’t talk about him much so I forget he existed. I’m sorry.” Yukie replied as he gently took Julius’s hand and kissed it in way of apology for forgetting something so important. “As for my answer, I call that false. I don’t think your brother would be so unkind from what I’ve seen older brothers are ones to tease but not be cruel.” Yukie explained as he sipped his drink and sighed. “Though…given your father wanting to marry you off…I can say he might have learned to be cruel. I want to say no though and believe he was kind to you.” Yukie finished settling on his answer.

—————

“I don’t really know what’s normal for myself anymore. Everything about me keeps changing….its hard to find solid ground right now on what I want and how everything should be.” Haruhi explained while looking away and into the mirror as he carefully pulled his hair up into a nice bun to keep it out of his eyes a few curls escaping and framing his face.  At the question of how he was feeling he frowned at the thought of answering that loaded question. “Yes. in a sense I feel better, getting cleaned up makes me feel better on top of that I don’t feel like throwing up anymore but overall I feel tiered and off. Like my body isn’t mine and it feels strange.” Haruhi explained as he moved and shifted back to his other firm before instantly snuggling and leaning into Yumro for support, “your scent is still very comforting.” Haruhi mumbled as he looked at Yumro before reaching up and kissing his lips softly. “Thank you for taking care of me.” Haruhi whispered before hugging his mate lovingly.