♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Julius smiled when Yumro squeezed his hand. He didn't blame Yukie for forgetting it, it wasn't something he usally talked about.

Julius sighed when Yukie was right on his guess. "You are right it is false." It was proving harder to fool Yukie than he thought it would be.

You are hard to fool do you know that?" He asker the other before adding. "You aren't using something to read my thoughts are you? Cause that would be cheating" he poked his fingers into Yukie's side to tickle him.

---  ----------

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Yes. in a sense I feel better, getting cleaned up makes me feel better on top of that I don’t feel like throwing up anymore but overall I feel tiered and off. Like my body isn’t mine and it feels strange.”

Yumro could tell Haruhi hated it when he asked him. He felt the pain shut through his chest as he caught the hate in the other's eyes. Yumro tried to smile but it didn't reach his eyes. He pulled out a big towel and wrapped it around Haruhi's human body once he had changed. He hugged him in his arms and returned the kiss. "I know you hate it when I ask.. but I can't lie and say I wouldn't do it anymore. If I don't ask will you tell me on your own?" He asked really sure Haruhi wouldn't. Given that he was the stuborn type who suffered in silence by himself so he wouldn't be bothering others.

Yumro kissed Haruhi's forhead. "I ask because you are important to me but I'll try my best to improve."

"Now lets get you into some warm clothes so you don’t catch a cold ontop of this" Yumro smiled and was very patient when he assisted Haruhi take the clothes on.

Haruhi looked really cute and comfortable in the baby pink hoodi. The size were a bit big on him. But it didn't change the cuteness. "You look so adorable in that. Pink suit you" Yumro winked and scooped Haruhi up in his arms to carry him like a scoop of strawberry icecream in a waffle cone. Do you wanna head out now or?"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Not cheating at all, maybe I’m just good at this game~” Yukie teased as he playfully swatted Julius’s havens away the demon overly ticklish. “Alright-alright my turn!” Yukie replied moving away from Julius a touch to be just out of reach of his tickling. “Hmmm. Let’s see, something that may be true about me. Alright, in my spare time I enjoy crafting and growing plants. Because of this I accidentally created a demon plant hybrid specifically one that’s blood related to Haru.” Yukie explained as he smirked knowing this one was rather tricky since he was a mischievous demon. 
————

“it’s not that I hate you asking…I just don’t know how to explain all of this. I barely understand what’s happening myself. It’s frustrating and I don’t want to be angry at anything or anyone so…it’s conflicting.” Haruhi admitted as he relaxed in Yumros arms blushing at the kiss to his forehead. Haruhi was glad for the warm clothes and was more then happy to accept Yumros help the centaur not wanting to fight his mates loving care since he adored Yumro and wouldn’t want to make him upset or hurt. “I’ve never worn pink before.” Haruhi admitted admiring the soft color as he blushed red clearly enjoying the clothes Yumro got him. “I’m fine to go out now.” Haruhi added with a small smile as he was a bit nervous to go out while sick but he felt that staying in bed for days would drive him mad.

Julius nodded as he listened only to feel like He already knew about this.

"It's the seedling from your bigger fly trap plant you are refering to right?. You told me about it when we looked through the greenhouse together at the school remember?" Julius wasn't sure if Yukie was trying to trick him or not so he had to ask some more.

"Was it accidentally? He asked. One wouldn't just be feeding blood to a plant without some expectations.

--------------------------

23 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’ve never worn pink before.”

"It looks great on you" Yumro complimented, happy Haruhi seemed comfort with what he had chosen. Although not many men wore pink it really did suite Haruhi's red hair. 

23 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’m fine to go out now.”

"Oka" Yumro said as he turned as carried Haruhi with him out of the bathroom. The demon kissed along Haruhi's cheek and neck to rub his scent into the other's glances. He felt much better when Haruhi carried his smell on him. Just in case anyone else tried to seduce his mate.

"Just needs shoes and a jacket." He comented as he slowely sat Haruhi back on his own feets again. Do you wanna go by taxi or portal?" Yumro asked as he went to get their shoes. When he returned he kneeled infront of Haruhi and helped him take the shoes one one at the time.

To him Haruhi looked like a cute cotton candy man that he just wanted to carry around with him cause of how adorable he looked. Of could he didn't wanna overstep his actions and respect Haruhi as a man. He knew he couldn't keep carring him around outside in public. But when it was just them je could act abit more on his urges.

“Yes, the first one was accidental. Back when I made it I didn’t know all that my blood could do. Though the seedling I had grown for Haru was intentional as a nice birthday gift for Haru.” Yukie replied as he sipped his drink. “I never make things on a whim. Sometimes accidental but never for fun. There to much danger in it.” Yukie finished wondering if Julius had more questions for him.

————

“I’m not good with portals they make me dizzy, so I prefer taxi but if you are holding me I might be fine using them.” Haruhi explained not wanting to admit he felt safer using portals with Yumro. “Thank you, I still find shoes tricky. Since I’m really never wearing anything other than slippers I had to have Haru help me with them when I needed to go outside.” Haruhi admitted as he watched Yumro admiring his mate. “Having a more human body was really strange at first, honestly when I asked Yukie to teach me I didn’t expect a whole anatomy run down and a lesson on the difference in each form. Honestly I thought the sex talk was bad the first time this one was…more embarrassing because well he refused to teach me until I could show I learned everything.” Haruhi admitted his face going red at the memories of learning about such sensitive topics.

Julius looked at him thoroughly before answering. "I believe it a true story" he said convince since they'd already spoken about it in the past. He couldn't imagin it being a lie so he wondered what Yukie's thoughts were on this. 'Is it to trick me?' He thought to himself.

Yumro raised an eyebrow. He didn't entirly get what his mate wanted when said that. Taxi or portal?? Man he was confused because it seemed like Haruhi was flirting when he added that last part. "I will be holding you either way babe. My arms feels Lonely when I can't have you in them. He winked back up at the other.

"It's a little too cold outside slippers right now. But I'll keep in mind to always have some out for you at home" Yumro smiled as he finished tying the last shoe. Then he took on his ovn and put on his jacket. Yumro took one last look at the room, just to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything.when that was cleared he didn't hesitant to pull Haruhi back into his arms. He smiled as he traced Haruhi cheek with his fingers. "So what do we do? I can get us a taxi but it an half an hour drive from here. Though I don't want you getting dizzy either"

“Your correct! I did make the plant intentionally for Haru. He seemed rather lonely before the little shadow kid kept following him around. I thought he might like something to raise that was more difficult than the ravens. Thought it would be a fun summer project.” Yukie admitted with a chuckle as he finished his drink and got up to replenish the snacks and drinks for them. “Your turn darling~” Yukie added while setting the snacks down and offered Julius a choice in drink.

—————

“I think, if I hold onto you and have your calming scent I’ll be fine using a portal. Plus, I’ve already been sick for the day I should be good.” Haruhi reassured Yumro as he was picked up and the centaur wrapped his arms around his mates neck holding him close. Nuzzling into Yumro a touch Haruhi sighed softly never having thought he would have such a beautiful person in his life. “When I’m better I want to get married. Please, we can make a nice little celebration of it.” Haruhi whispered wanting so desperately to see that future beside Yumro. “I want to be with you forever.” Haruhi whispered his voice so desperate as he spoke the man clearly afraid of losing that future together.

"Another win for me" Julius grined. "You haft to try harder if you wanna win this game love" he smiled as he thought about his next move.

"I am afraid of spiders" Julius said as he thought back to the time he'd meet the spider demons.

"I hate spiders so much that I can't even be in the same room without panicking"

Although Julius hadn't acted on it back then. It was all just because he had keep up a really good facade and keep his expressions in check. when he first saw the spider demons. Rage had properly filled him more that fear when he had seen Silky pleasuring Yukie while his lover was in heat

He still didn't know how he had manage not only to keep his cool and act smug while being surrounded by hug ass mutan spiders. He couldn't remember ever telling Yukie about his fear so the change of him lossing was higher. "True or false?"

----------------------------------

"Mn" Yumro made a soft rumbling sound in his throat as Haruhi wrapped himself around him. He loved the feeling of Haruhi close to him and the was his scent became that much sweeter. 

Yumro found it hard not to squeezed tje other man a little tighter while his tried to remember how to portal. His head was all cloudy with his mate.

Julius at the space of his portal opened. He froze and looked back down at his lover. The words Haruhi had just said he had clearly heard. But still it was a suprise for him to hear it. His heart began to race in his chest as his eyes soften. "Did you just propose to me?" He asked, smiling back at the other.  "If so then my answer is yes! I too wanna be tied to you in every way possible. To show the world that you are mine. Mine to love, kiss and touch forever"

“False. You walked around those spiders no fear at all in your eyes. I highly doubt you would be scared of them.” Yukie replied with a smirk as he thought to himself how he had won the round.

———

“yes, though I’d rather do it more romantically and better.” Haruhi admitted with a blush as he looked at Yumro who seemed overjoyed by such a request. “Maybe. We could do it when I feel stronger? A nice little ceremony?” Haruhi added his cheeks and ears red as he hid away in Yumros chest. “I want to propose with a ring though.” Haruhi admitted as he really wanted to do this properly but well his sickness had thrown a wrench in all of their plans.

Julius grined wickedly. "Sorry but you are wrong" he said while shaking his head. The sphere on the bed began glowing in a light blue colour. Indicating a Hex was in progress of been selected by the device.

"I was very angry back then. I think my anger overshadowed my fear back, but it is true, I would properly have fainted if it had been under normal circumstances."

Suddenly the top of Yukie's head began to itch as two white fluffy bunny ears apeared. Julius couldn't help himself and squealed in his spot. "Oh my gods, you look so cute!" 

---------

"Na, who decides it has to be done in such a boring way. I like this way better" Yumro smiled as he caressed Haruhi's cheek.

10 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Maybe. We could do it when I feel stronger? A nice little ceremony?”

Yumro smiled as he held Haruhi tightly "Yeah I'd like that. No something big, just the people we want around." He had completly forgotten about the portal at this point. Right until the energy of keeping it open for this long began to exausted him. Yumro took a long step through the portal and instantly they were standing in the supermarket.

The portal vanished as they'd passed through.

"Lets get the groceries first. Although I would rather have you all to myself right now and ravish you. I get the feeling that it wouldn't be a good idear right now. Plus I bet Haru misses you. We shouldn't let him worry all the time"

Touching the spot on his head Yukie felt the ears the demon clearly more amused then concerned. “So soft!” Yukie whispered as he rubbed the ears his body melting at how amazing it felt. “How long does this last?” Yukie asked with a grin as he continued admiring the ears completely forgetting about his own question for Julius.

————

“he’s always going to worry, that kid was born having a concerned look on his face.” Haruhi teased Yumro as he nodded at the mention of getting groceries for the house. Looking at the ground he carefully moved out of Yumros arms so he could walk alongside him. “Some exercise will be good for me also.” Haruhi admitted as he gently took Yumros hand not fully confident he could walk long periods alone. “But…don’t leave my side.” Haruhi whispered as he looked at Yumro not wanting to get lost in a strange store or get in a spot where he would make customers concerned.

"Around an hour" Julius replied as he scooped in closer. He slowly reached up to touch one of the other's fluffy ears. It was so soft an smooth. Like touching a real bunny. "I've never seen this hex before. My cousin once got his entire head turned into a elephant head.. his nose were really sensitiv and he craved fresh grass" Julius chuckled as he gently stroke Yukie's ear. Now reaching up with his last hand to touch both of them at once. "How is it?" He asked curiously as it didn't seem like Yukie didn't like his touch.

-------------------------------

"I'm not letting you go" Yumro said as he squeezed Haruhi's hand. Haruhi's condition was still very concerning. He was afraid his mate would pass out or start getting sickly again. Haruhi said he could manage but Yumro still didn't want him to exausted himself. "Tell me if you need anything and we'll get it. I'm gonna stock up on lots of snacks and vegetables. Is Haru also sensitiv to dried jerky?" Yumro asked Haru because he had said they couldn't have meat in the house around Haru.

"I can live on rice and vegies but I need lots of protin. Of coures I can get my protin from hunting maybe once or twice a week. But I don't think I will wanna leave you at home alone gor the time being" he said as he pushed a cart over and picked out 10 bags of chips and a box of microwave popcorn. After it was a pickout of cookies and biscuits.

“I’m very lucky I turned even more cute.” Yukie cheekily teased as he relaxed at the touching enjoying the soft ear rubs. “I like them being petted and rubbed, it’s nice and relaxing.” Yukie admitted as he laid his head on Julius’s lap clearly wanting to be pet and adored more.

”my turn, I’ll make it simple.” Yukie added as he looked at Julius before speaking. “I can turn into animals alongside my demon forms.” Yukie stated with a smirk knowing this one would be harder for Julius since he had only seen a handful of Yukie’s forms.

—————
“Haru doesn’t like the smell or look of meat, from what he explained is if it’s seasoned or dried he’s fine. Though…maybe talk to him? I mean Yukie still ate raw meat he just had it delivered in a box that was tied shut and ate it in the other room. Haru never complained about the smell that way but his appetite decreased a touch. I was considering talking with you to see if fairy could see him…maybe see if it’s a mental block? He use to eat meat all the time before we moved in with Yukie, not only that but he’s off….” Haruhi explained with an annoyed furrowed brow. Looking at the shelf Haruhi grumbled as he reached for some cookies annoyed that they where just out of reach. 

Julius was more that happy to provide his lap as a cushion. He could pet Yukie's ears like this for a while. It was actually quite relaxing for him too.

He didn't even stop when Yukie asked him the next question. He couldn't remember seeing Yukie ever transform into an animal but in the back of his mind something was telling him 'why wouldn't he be able to?' Yukie did like animals but.. only Julius had actually turned onto one once or twice.

"Mnh.. I don't real know.. I think maybe you can't?" He sounded more like he was asking as he gave Yukie his answer.

-----------------------

Yumro nodded. "I'll ask him and maybe asking him if he would like to see Fariy too. If he doesn't want to we can't force him and Fariy properly wouldn't see him either. " Yumro sighed as ge caught sight of Haruhi straining himself to reach some cookies he just couldn't reach. Yumro stepped up behind Haruhi and held him around the hip as he lifted him up. He could easily just have taken them down himself but this way seemed better for him. It meant he could cling to his mate in public.

“Ah boo. I thought I would stump you. Truth be told I can’t change into an animal form that’s pure animal. I know somehow that If I try to change that far into an animal I will be stuck unable to change back since mentally my brain wouldn’t have the capability to figure it out. My half animal forms are monstrous more demon with a horrid mix of animal, if I do change into animal forms I make sure to keep away from humans since the sight would harm how all demons are seen and would cause panic.” Yukie explained as he admired the ears on his head again enjoying how cute they looked.

————

“I swear I thought I would be taller in this form when I worked on making it.” Haruhi grumbled with an annoyed huff as he blushed a little but held the package of cookies close. “Yumro, I’m not against you holding or being loving in public. If I’m truely safe to be out and about then I’m not worried about others seeing us like this.” Haruhi explained trying to tell Yumro in his own way he liked he cuddle side of his mate. “We should get some seafood, weirdly enough Haru does like shellfish. He doesn’t get sick maybe it’s the fact that they don’t have normal blood?” Haruhi added as he took Yumros hand and pulled him towards the seafood section to pick out some crabs, shrimp, and other shellfish.

Julius smiled and leaned over to place a small kiss onto Yukie's cheek. "I will still like you though" he explained. "Just.. maybe not if you turn into one of those spider demons. I love you, but even I have my boundaries. Although you would surely make the cutest spider of them all, don't be angry with me."

"But while we are on the topic of transforming why don't we stay here gor my turn?" He asked as he straightened him up just abit.

"I can transfom into every animal on this planet, BUT I can only turn back to my human form with a kiss from someone who loves me"

-----------

"I like your size" Yumro compliment as he lowered the other down again. Only to hug him from behind. Haruhi fit into his embrace just perfectly.

On 12/19/2023 at 1:29 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"Yumro, I’m not against you holding or being loving in public. If I’m truely safe to be out and about then I’m not worried about others seeing us like this.”

"I'm not worried either. I don't give a damn for what anyone else will think of us. I just.. I don't wanna step on your feelings either. Making you think I don't respect you, or dosen't see you as my equal. Like seemingly superior and make you uncomfortable."

At the mentioning of seafood Yumro thought for a moment. "I could arrange for someone to bring us fresh shellfish in the futur. Fish too that has already been cleaned " Yumro nodded as it was a good idear. He liked seafood too but rarely ate it when he wasn't at his holliday home back on the his privat Iland.

“Honestly, I don’t believe that as true. I really want to believe it though.” Yukie admitted as he looked over at Julius almost wanting to ask for proof. “I have some questions to help decide though. How did you change back as a kid. Also is it a true loves kiss kinda deal?” Yukie asked as he was still new to witch stuff and wanted to know everything he could before throwing himself in the witch society.

—————

“I don’t think I could ever see you being like that. You treat me like an equal a lot more than most men have. Honestly Yumro, if you make me unhappy or uncomfortable I’ll let you know. You might not hear the end of it if I’m honest.” Haruhi teased Yumro as the centaur kissed his lovers hand once at the seafood area.

“I think Haru would love that.” Haruhi replied at Yumros words with a smile as he took Yumros hand and pulled him over the to crabs behind the glass Haruhi picking out a few big ones and some nice shrimp and a large squid. “I learned to cook a lot of seafood for Haru. Once I realized he enjoyed it and it was a nice source of protein I watched a lot of cooking videos online and had Yukie teach me.” Haruhi admitted with a blush while holding Yumros hand.

"Well for the first one, I didn't ever do it" Julius could still painfully remember that time when they went swimming in the sea and he'd turned into a tiny fish instead of a larger sea creature.

"I honestly don't know if you'll need true love. It sounds very fariy animated so maybe the true love part is properly the children version. I've only tried it around you twice, and here we are" Julius pointed towards himself, being human right in this moment. "But yes there will have to be a connection involved and kissing some one you been intimate with is the only known  way as fare as I know."

-------------------

Yumro blushed as Haruhi kissed his hand. "S-Still" he couldn't keep the suprised studder out of his voice. "It's good to know you aren't offended with me doing it. Even if we are public"

Yumro already had a glamour up that would mess up any picture being taken of them without their consent. Yumro was a rather known face and honestly he didn't care if people took pictures of him alone. But when it came to his mate. Yumro didn't give anyone a change to storge any pictures with Haruhi on them. Afraid someone might misuse them.

"I would love to try your homemade cooking. I'm not very experienced in cooking seafood other that on a grill." Yumro smiled as he watched Haru pick out the shrimps and crabs. He looked like he knew what he was doing. Yumro could take mental notes an learn.

Seeing the load of seafood filling up, he asi "Sweetheart, I thinking we have enough. We might need a backup frige" he teased.

“Thats strange, have you ever been stuck for a long time like that like if you where a snail had to live in a tank to be safe?” Yukie asked wondering if Julius was right and how he needed to prepare a long term plan for animal forms. Thinking it over for a moment he weighed the new information in his mind. “I’m still going to go with no, I’ve never seen it and it seems like a pain in the ass to even do. So final answer is no!” Yukie declared as he smiled and waited Julius’s answer enjoying their game.

————————————-

“well of course I’m not I mean we did have fun in an elevator.” Haruhi replied being rather bold as he spoke about their love life. “I can teach you, I might have days where I’m in bed more often. While I trust Haru to do many things I don’t like him using anything gas or fire related. He’s got a mischievous look in his eyes when it comes to fires.” Haruhi explained as he made a face clearly having had a few situations that where to close. “It’s kinda the reason why Yukie redid his kitchen a few years after we moved in…Haru lit fireworks on the stove like twenty of them. We never figured out how he got them. Ended up adding more crows to watch his ass at night also.” Haruhi admitted with a small sigh. “It was after that around three he kinda shifted and changed in personality and such. He stopped eating meat and just…seemed off.” Haruhi finished as he sighed and took the giant bags full of seafood. Looking at Yumro he smiled a little and let out a small laugh. “This isn’t all for us. Some of it is used for offerings. No idea what Haru uses them for but it makes him happy and I never find any dirty plates around the house. In fact Haru washes the dishes himself after he’s done as thanks.” Haruhi added before leading the way to go pay. 

Oh please godess! just thinking of the possibility was dreadful enough. Yukie really gave him some strong images...Too bad it was true though.

Julius shook his head "Sorry but it is true. I really didn't try that spell out until that one time at the beach. I don't know why but seeing you in your merman form made me want to feel what it would be like. I panic when I fucked up and couldn't crontrole the form I want. I couldn't practice ahead in any case I would get stuck.. but I was sure you had stong feelings for me.. and we'll already been intimate. Meaning our connection was strong enough to work."

The ball began glowing again to select another hex. 

(You can just chose an hex if you want ^^ or I'll just choose something random)

Yumro couldn't help but smiled at the reason memory of them in the elever. "That was a driffrent setting" he reminded the other.

On 12/21/2023 at 1:25 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I can teach you.."

Yumro nodded in agreement. He would take any branch Haruhi was reaching out to him. If it meant bonding with his mate.

"Although he can be a little devil and be mischievous, he is well behaved and isn't always acting on those thoughts. Am sure he isn't gonna burn the house down at least. But if you are nervous we can get a housekeeper to make sure Haruhi isn't gonna use the stove or light the fireplace when we are there. That includes not taking fireworks indoors"

But in any case even if Haruhi was to create caos Yumro didn't lack funds to repar and modernise.

Yumro chuckled he couldn't really image what kind of creatures Haru was giving his offerings to. Souls perhaps?

"As long as it dosen't goes to wast and starts smelling it okay with me.. although I might need to meet or hear about these things just in case." Knowingly how Haru had the same habits of collecting things and souls a Yukie. He thought he would haft to nothing dangerous was gonna be in the house where he wanted his family to be safe.

(You can choose XD )

“I see” Yukie raised a concerned brow as he looked at Julius mulling over his words. “Do…you take risks like that often?” Yukie asked worry in his voice at the thought of his mate would get hurt being reckless like that. “I’m only asking so I know if I need to have extra care measures in place….and maybe a plan if something goes wrong so I don’t panic” Yukie explained not wanting to make Julius think he didn’t trust Julius knew what he was doing. 
———

“well….there is something strange about his offerings…I wanted fairy to look at he said he could see things we can’t. I…I think Haru, well he’s been doing some darker stuff with the magic and shadows. I swear there’s been a cold dreadful feeling in the house following him and hiding from everyone.” Haruhi explained as he clearly was disturbed and freaked out by whatever was with Haru. “The thing about it is… and why I think he’s in trouble is because…there was an incident with Yukie….he felt it once in passing and instantly got violent with Haru I had to step between them because whatever it was in the house that was with Haru Yukie was fully going to kill. I’ve never seen such a switch in personality for him at the time I honestly thought he was going to kill Haru on the spot and I had to force Yukie into another room to protect Haru.” Haruhi admitted his voice concerned and shaking at the fearful memory as he spoke about that night. “Whatever it is that’s following and around him…it knows Yukie can see or sense it. It hasn’t came out since like it’s able to think and adapt, it happened after he got hurt by one of those books Yukie said it just bit his hand and he was fine…but I still feel it like it’s still hiding around Haru that icy cold feeling that’s terrifying you can feel it when he’s alone in a room and you pass by. We’ve cleansed the whole house top to bottom hell even had Haru cleansed, I don’t know what to do because he refuses to talk about it as if he can’t. I think…it’s the same one that’s been aggressive towards me and had been causing trouble.” Haruhi explained as he paid for their groceries and lead them out of the store. “Maybe he would be convinced by you to go or at least talk about what’s wrong with him.” Haruhi admitted as he looked at Yumro and took his hand his voice concerned and scared for Haru.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

10 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Do…you take risks like that often?”

"Yes" Julius answered honestly. "Most of the what I know now is from taking risk.. it really isn't unusual for human to do so either. To discover new ways to help along a process. If it isn't writen down in any books I would just haft to learn by doing. But I do try my best to be careful and not harm myself in the progress." Julius tried to explain to lessen Yukie's worry.

Really to him it wasn't that big of a deal. "You took a risk too when you created that plant, don't forget" he pointed out to Yukie.

As the hex finished casting Yukie's language skills shifted so every word he spoke was French. Even if Yukie hadn't ever spoken a word before, he now spoke like a native frenchman. Of coures Julius wouldn't notice that before the other spoke again.

Yumro had seen Yukie loss his temper in the past or went crazy in a instant. However there usally was a very good reason. If Yukie had really tried to kill Haru he was sure Haruhi wouldn't have been able to block him from doing so. Meaning Yukie had held himself back. Still if whatever it was following Haru would make his father react like that. There properly was reason for concern.

"I can ask Fariy if we need to. But first I wanna try and talk with Haru myself." Yumro could see the worry in Haruhi's eyes. But he too was worried about owning Fariy too much. Of coures he would speak to Fariy of it, as he'd said. If it was really was a matter they couldn't handle themself.

Yumro squeezed Haruhi's hand gently. "It okay love. You don't haft to be alone with these things anymore. We will figure out what is going on... Just remember that although he is special, and carries a lot of power, he is still a kid. Although he is very smart, we can't treat him like we would an adult. I want him to enjoy being a kid for as long as he can. Because the time is so short compared to a whole life." Yumro said as he turned the cart towards the register and pay for their goods.

“My risk could be destroyed with fire or a nice axe.” Yukie replied to Julius’s mention of his plant not seeing it as the same. Scrunching up his face at the sudden language change Yukie readied a brow. “….so, French?” Yukie replied as his words started to mix making him a little flustered. “I’m not fluent in French.” Yukie grumbled as he worried Julius wouldn’t understand his words the demon huffing a little at the hex this one being more troublesome then some cute fluffy ears. “Alright alright my turn.” Yukie added as he looked at Julius for a moment. “I have never actually dated short or long term, my partners have always been quick hookups. You and Ren were an exception to how I found and saw romantic partners.” Yukie added knowing this one would be more interesting since it was true and Yukie was inexperienced with dating.

—————

“it’s hard to remember he acts so much older and wiser.” Haruhi admitted as he sighed and handed Yumro items. “Haru…he’s not afraid of things…it’s as if sometimes that part of him turns off. I’ve seen him pick up books that have spiders crawling out just to see what it was about. I worry…that he’s gotten in to deep and doesn’t realize it. I thought he would be happy having Shan (I think I spelled it wrong? Please correct me if I did 😔) around and would be more open.” Haruhi explained as he looked at Yumro before sighing. “Kids are difficult.” Haruhi added with a tiered small laugh as he leaned against the cart. “I think though for tonight we just take it easy we can deal with Haru and everything tomorrow. For now, all I want is to snuggle down with you back home” Haruhi whispered his body feeling tiered as he leaned against the cart letting Yumro take over.

Julius's eyes widened when Yukie's words began changing. Luckily he had leared over 10 driffrent kind of foreign language growing up. But it had been a while since he had to use french. "... oh" Julius chuckled awkwardly at the change. He could partly understand what Yukie said but the rest was more a guess.

"Um.. do you still understand what I am saying?" he asked not in french. "I understand some french but you'll haft to bare with me" Julius felt guilty about this hex, eventuelt he wouldn't have known about it before hand.

When Yukie told his question he had to really concentrate to get every thing right.

He heard his and Ren's so he guessed he understood most of it.

"I don't think that is true. Although you don’t talk much about it. You always know just what to do on a date" Julius replied honestly. He already knew about Ren but that was because he had been Yukie's true love. Of coures no one wanted to talk too much about once their past relationships.

"I bet you was a real heartbreaker. I mean you'd haft to be!" Julius felt himself blushing. "You are gorgeous with a killer body and so sweet" Okay he was more than just blushing now he was burning. "... um" he peeked back at Yukie. Not having had the courage to look him in the eyes while saying that. "You already know you are hot, so... " Julius started to feel flustered with himself. He felt jealous and weird because there was nothing to be jealous ad. It had been way before him.

--  ---------  ---- 

Yumro kissed the side of Haruhi's head as the other learn more heavily again the cart. It was a good indicator to finish up and get home fast.

"Don't worry. We got this, you just need to rest and get better for today. I'll handle anything that comes in the mean time." The demon asure his mate.

After paying for everything Yukie insisted on Haruhi not to carry anything although there were a lot of bags he said he could manage. After all all he needed was a portal and he would just pass them through.

Yumro opened a portal that apeared right inside the kitchin. Rose and Hunter were both seated by the kitchin iland when the portal poped open.

Yumro pulled Haruhi to him and held him tightly as they went through. Their shopping bags followed right behind them.

"You are back. How did it go" Rose asked as she looked between the two.

(No you remembered it corrected it is Shan :3)

“Nope you’re wrong, I’ve never dated seriously only flings and hookups. You and ren are my only serious relationships, you two were the only people I’ve ever felt such a deep love for to want it to last forever. I’m extremely lucky and happy to have discovered such an amazing feeling with you ” Yukie explained with a small smile as he kissed Julius’s hand only to look up with a smirk as he looked at Julius happy to have finally won a round. “Let’s see what my darling gets for punishment~” Yukie teased as he laughed a little in excitement enjoying the game much more than he thought he would.

—————

“it went fine.” Haruhi replied as he let out a small groan as his body was instantly tackled by Haru who hugged him tightly the boy having missed Haruhi deeply.

”you where gone much longer then promised.” Haru grumbled his face hiding in Haruhi’s chest as Haruhi let out a small chuckle.

“Oh, did you miss me?” Haruhi teased softly as he pet Haru’s hair lovingly having missed the small centaur. “No need to worry I’m fine and back home. Though shopping for dinner was exhausting I need a nap.” Haruhi added as Haru nodded and pulled Haruhi off to the bedroom with Haruhi’s things Haru having unpacked some of his stuff while waiting for them to come home. 

Although he guessed wrong Julius wasn't too disapointed. If anything it lessed his bitter jealous feeling.

Julius blushed as yukie kiss his had so softly. "... I guess I was just thinking you had so much more experience. You are always so good to me" he mumbled in a low voice.

Julius looked down at the ball which was glowing again. He bite his lip worry what the hex might be. He hoped is wasn't something a far out as another language hax.

The glow disappeared and suddenly Julius felt heavy around his chest. He looked down only to se his chest had swollen under his shirt giving a ser of two nice round breast.

Julius cursed as he stared down at himself in disbelive. He instantly felt with his hand down between his legs and sighed in relief as he felt his cock was still there. Okay so he hadn't turned into a female. Just gotten breast. That in it self was embarrassing too but it would only last for an hour. He could manage with that.

------------------

Yumro reacted fast and caught Haruhi from behind as he saw the boy come running straight at Haruhi. He held Haruhi from behind as support just in case.

Shan came walking in behind Haru but instead of tackling them he just stood beside them to helped settel with the bags. Hunter also got up to help as Haruhi was dragged away by Haru.

"Easy Haru" he yelled out to Haru. "Haruhi I'm just gonna finished up here and I'll be right there" he called after them.

Rose smiled it was weird seeing Yumro like this after all the years knowing him. She didn't bother to get up and help but the shopping away although she most certainly knew better that Yumro where most things went. "We've just packed the most essentials things and focused on the kids rooms. We imaged you guys would properly re arrange everything after anyway so we didn't bother." She said while watching Hunter take out a steppingstol for Shan, so he could get up and reached the emty shelfs. "Haru unpacked some of Haruhi's stuff in your bedroom. He was keeping himself really busy while waiting for you guys"

Yumro was still looking towards the door they'd just left through. "I'm really glad for your help, both of you." Yumro smiled turned a bite sad but he really was greatful. It meant a lot to him to have his siblings/family to lean on when he needed to be elsewhere with Haruhi.

"I can't discuss it with you two before getting Haruhi consent too but I will need someone to looked after the kids once a months for when we goes for Haruhi's treatments. I know I can't expect to rely on you guys everytime so many we'll get a babysitter. But just in case... could either one of you maybe check in every now and then? I'd really appreciate it"

Both twins nodded and Rose said. "Sure"

"Thanks. And thanks again for helping with the moving and all" Yumro went over to Shan and russled his hair to get the boy to look at him. Usally Shan would hang around Haru like a lovesick puppy. Only now he didn't follow because he wanted Haruhi and Haru to have space together.