♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Really? So like total normal baby with all the easy to break rules?” Yukie asked amazed at the thought his mate was once like that. “Raven made sure the twins survived any of my more challenging ideas to raising them but I don’t think they where truly that small back then when it was just us” Yukie admitted not really sure how he had gotten through raising the two. “Course haru was a different story centaurs are quite small when born and are close knit till their one.”

”And then the merfolk carry their babies with them” Yukie added with a frown as he looked at Julius. “I’m quite curious to see what combinations we have genetically. I mean we could end up with magical mermaid babies.” Yukie admitted with a blush enjoying the idea of having children with Julius.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius chuckled as je tried to pictur little seahorses swimming around doing nasty tricks on fishermen and other sea creaturs. "Well I'm still human. It was only when I grew into my magic that I became some what immortal. " Julius said as he thought about  what Yukie had said. 

"I think Rosa and Hunter are pretty great people. Although Rosa is crazy at times and Hunter has his weirdness too. And they love being all up in my business.." Julius stopped to look up and down Yukie lile he was comparing them. "I see both of their personalities in you. And that is not all that bad." Julius smiled. Although Yukie might think he wasn't much help rasing his children. Something had still rubbed of on them.

"You have a crazy family but it just gives it colour. And I can tell you adore your children so your parenting can't be all that bad.. although I would prefer you'd turn your ideas over with me it we were to get a child. Just to be on the safe side you know." He was just 18 and not ready for children yet so this talk was a tiny bit uncomfortable. Although he would want it at some time he wouldn't rush at it.

Julius changed to topick after a bit of silence as they ate at the pizza  Julius was hungry enough to eat at least two by himself. But he held back enough to not disgust Yukie with his hug appetit. "Are you feel better now? " he asked as it seemed to him that Yukie seemed to have forgotten which form he now sat in. He looked good without all that tension in his shoulders. Julius couldn't help but wonder why Yukie had hated the idea of him seeing Yukie likd this. Well he was quite furry beat looking jugding from the black furr poking out here and there. But although he looked like this he was still Yukie inside.

"You seem less nervous compared to before"

“I’ll make sure to do that before adopting or getting pregnant.” Yukie added with a small chuckle as he relaxed on the floor glad to hear his kids had turned out okay. “Mmh somewhat I could use a relaxing bath before work but I don’t really care to bathe” Yukie admitted as he lounged on the floor still tiered and not wanting to leave to go work on problems. Hearing Julius talk about his nerves Yukie sat up more and looked at him. “Yeah, I’m less nervous but I’m being overly careful as always with my forms. I’m only calm because being angry helped and talking with you helped…honestly I’m only nervous about work silly appointments.” Yukie explained with a tiered sigh.

“I’m going to go visit the spiders….apparently they have issues I need to tend to. Shouldn’t take me long and I’ll do it once your asleep” Yukie mumbled clearly not looking forward to the visit but well he had to do it or they might come out of hiding looking for him and the last thing he wanted was them scaring the humans.

Julius crawled over the floor next to yukie and lay down on the floor beside him. He gently stroke his hand over Yukie's shirt in a soothing way. "Are you sure you'll be okay on your own. I mean while you are in this form? I can go with you if you want" he offered eventhough he wasn't liking the idea to go meet giant spider people. "It sucks you have to go even on your days off" Julius said as he nuzzled a bit of furr poking out of Yukie's hoodi. It felt tangled and rough, like it hadn't been cared for in years. The furry coat and hair could do with a bit of trimning and conditioner.

But maybe Yukie wouldn't want him touching more of him. Let along help him to groom himself.

"I think you could use a little more that just a wash.. your furr is so rough and has ruined ends. You usally take such good care of yourself in your other formes. But this has been neglected for quit some time." Who would be fair to say.

"I can help trim the ruiner ends up if you want some help? Then you'll just need to start using conditioner to nurture it" 

“I’m fine they are a peaceful bunch I’m just not fond of being touched so much and how they live it’s a touch creepy like the snake demons I can’t handle being there to much it just weirds me out. And while I would love for you to come I worry about you getting mistaken for a meal” Yukie added knowing they wouldn’t really eat humans but well…the snake and spider demons and him where still learning how to get along. “Bedsides at most it’s a half a day meeting then I’m free” Yukie added with a sigh as he relaxed under his mates petting.

At the mention of his fur being rough Yukie looked at Julius for a moment.“This form isn’t one I love….it doesn’t need to be cared for I don’t plan on changing back into it once I get back to normal. Besides I usually just shave it off and call if good I only ever stay in this form for a day at most” Yukie explained with a huff clearly annoyed he wasn’t back to full power yet.

Julius bite his lips when Yukie told him about how he might be mistaken for a meal. "I think then me staying here would be for the best" he agreed with a nod. He wasn't beating himself up about it.

"..well i could invited Rosa and Hunter over if they got time.. now that you are leaving me here on my own.. will you be back tonight?" The witch asked as he tried to untangled some of the fur with his fingers.

21 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“This form isn’t one I love….it doesn’t need to be cared for I don’t plan on changing back into it once I get back to normal. Besides I usually just shave it off and call if good I only ever stay in this form for a day at most” 

"Still.. it reminds me of a street cat whom had never seen a brush before. It couldn't possibly be comfortable for you. Even if you don't like this form, you still need to take care of it. I can a spell that will help smoothing it out while you wash. Is called an hair brush mister" Julius chuckled. Finding his own joke rather funny. "Come on baby let me take card of you. The bathroom should be finished by now so there really isn't any excuses you can pull out" the witch smirked since Yukie didn't know Julius's spells were fixing the broken things downstaires. He poked a finger into Yukie's chest and smiled back at his lover with such calm eyes. 

“Invite them over for the weekend. It might take longer, their a touch harder to deal with some days” Yukie added with a frown as his mate fussed over him. “I’ve seen a brush before I just don’t care enough!” Yukie replied back his face turning red as he looked away embarrassed. Listening to Julius he huffed a touch at the mention of taking a bath together. “We can’t bathtub is destroyed so you’ll have to deal with me being like this” Yukie added trying to fight it. Feeling Julius poke his chest he looked back at his mate his eyes looking at Julius’s before letting out a sigh. “Fine…fine but it’s not an easy task. It takes time to untangle.” Yukie mumbled still burning with embarrassment.

Julius beamed with joy over winning. "Yeah!!" Julius squealed as he pulled Yukie's up along with him and lead him back down stairs . Everything stood as it had been before. Clean with no broken glass or wood. The furniture also all stood in one piece.

"Lets do this! Julius Chase as he took Yukie's yo the bathroom and found both hair brush and conditioner.

“Ugh. No mention of this to the twins!” Yukie added as he sulked and settled on a small steps stool. Huffing he removed his hoodie and sweats his face annoyed and embarrassed as he sat quietly his tail swishing back and forth. “This is pretty pointless it always ends up tangled and messy it’s better to just shave it off” Yukie admitted with a frown as he looked at the fixed bathroom. “That and we need to discuss how you fixed things so easily.” Yukie muttered amazed by his mates power.

Julius had never taken care of anyones hair before. Let alone fur. He did know what to use to smoothen the knots out. But it was still a first.

Julius ran his hand up along Yukie's furry back. His hand bumped into many more knots as he got a closer look.

"I wouldn't tell them, and you don't haft to be so suprised. Thanks to a certain someone I got more energy that I can store. Fixing this is easy so feel free to go bananas some times I can pretty much repare all none living things.. unless you burn them. Crazy enough fire is my weakness. You know the only in the old days they burned witches and still the day today we can't win against fire. Luckily no one tries to burn us any more, but don't start a fire on accident okay" Julius explained as he started to rube hair oil into Yukie's fur. He stated from one end and worked his was through with a scissors and a brush. It was ordly soothing brushing him. It took around 30 minutes before he had untangled every knot with strong but gentle fingers. He was very careful not to pull too much into Yukie's hair.

"There now you should be untangled. Sh but you'll still need to wash the oil out. Then put some conditioner in and it wouldn't become so tangled again as you dry"

“Mmh are you related to any of those witches?” Yukie asked curiously as he sat still and let Julius do his work thinking about how scary it must have been for them back then. Looking at the floor Yukie listened to Julius and just sat in silence still embarrassed to be seen in such a way and to have destroyed so much. The second Julius admitted Yukie was free the demon blushed and touched the softer locks happy to feel the now smooth hair. “How…how often should I do this?” Yukie asked softly not sure really how often he needed to oil the silky hair. Getting up he stretched and went to the closet pulling out heavy conditioner and a lighter soap.

“Do you want to join me?” Yukie offered not sure how Julius felt about this form and well he was at least trying to show he cared about him and was great full. “I mean if you want you don’t have to I feel it might be a longer shower to really get the oil out” Yukie admitted with a small blush as he turned the shower water on nice and warm.

Julius shook his head. "Not that I know of. Maybe somewhere far out but I was never told."

Julius stroke Yukie fur once more as he thought over how much Yukie would need to care for it to stay in good shape.

"Maybe twice a week but I can always help you again the next time it tangles" Julius said as he looked into the black fur.

He really had gotten a chance to really see more of Yukie now without the hoodi on. Most of his body were covered in black fur and his legs and arms were alot longer compared to before. 

6 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Do you want to join me? I mean if you want you don’t have to I feel it might be a longer shower to really get the oil out” 

Julius tilted his head a bite as he looked into the shower. He had offeret to help him wash but if they were both to go in to would be a close fit. Julius wouldn't mind the closeness but hw was as wondering if Yukie realized it.

Instead of asking or replying to Yukie's question, Julius simply started to strip out of his loos clothes. "You don't haft to act so cute to get me naked babe" the witch smirked as he pressed himself into Yukie's furry back. It felt funny. Yukie was warm and the hair tickled all over where they touched. "I said I would help you didn't I?" Julius followed Yukie into the shower once the water was right.

“Oh…I’m I wasn’t acting cute…I’m just trying to figure out things…I mean obviously this isn’t a permanent form I mean” Yukie added as he stumbled around with his words his face turning redder by the minute. Blushing even more Yukies ears went flat as he stood in the shower Julius snuggling into his back. “…I-I don’t know if you would love me in all the ways you normally do.” Yukie whispered his voice almost a whisper as he voiced his worry. “I’m very furry and doing things might not work in this form so I’m happy to have a more normal form for you” Yukie explained his voice still soft and unsure.

"No, you just are cute" Julius chuckled at Yukie's basfulness. It was fun to see the demon's pale skin glow hotter and get more colourful by the second.

He moved his hands up and down to help wash the oil out.

11 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“…I-I don’t know if you would love me in all the ways you normally do. I’m very furry and doing things might not work in this form so I’m happy to have a more normal form for you” 

Julius wasn't completly sure if he understood what Yukie was trying to say. He did still love him. Why couldn't Yukie just accept that.

"What might not work Yukie? I don't think I understand what you are trying to say.. is it still uncomfortable when I touch you? If you don't like me being this close, you can tell me"

“I’m fine with you touching me….it’s more…I don’t think you would want me….sexually.” Yukie admitted wishing he could just melt and sink down the drain. Blushing even more Yukie was so utterly embarrassed he hid his face completely unable to look at Julius now. “I mean I am taller…and I have fur so I understand if it’s easier for you to want a more human form” Yukie whispered as he focused on washing the fur at the end of his tail his body burning in embarrassment.

".. pff!" Julius practically laughed at how silly Yukie was. "Oh honey is that what you think?.. Hell, we only done it while your entire lower body where a fish tail and once a horse.. you were quit bigger that one time. I couldn't even fit it in my mouth" Julius blushed as he thought back on some of that wild sex they have had.

Julius bite his lips embarressed. There was no way he could tell Yukie, he wanted sex with him like this without sounding kinky.

"I honestly don't dislike your looks Yukie. I still find you pretty sexy. Ah but I don't think it like something weird.. it just um" Julius pressed his face into Yukie's back as he tried to keep himself from groaning frustrated. 

"I like you okay. Tall and hair is kind hot and I could totally see myself sit on your face. But I wouldn't do that case you said you didn't like it when someone touched you and..  well there, now, let me die from embarrassment, as the water washes my dirty brain out in the drain"

“I don’t like other people touching me…you on the other hand drive me crazy….In the good way” Yukie admitted with a blush as he turned around and looked at his mate. “I wouldn’t mind you sitting on my face and other things” Yukie admitted with a blush as he wrapped his arms around his mate trying to show that he did love Julius in every form. Snuggling into his mate a little Yukie sighed happily. “I do owe you a nice spa day for the help with my hair. To be honest I never learned how to take care of it” Yukie admitted with a small blush as he relaxed.

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I wouldn’t mind you sitting on my face and other things” 

Julius's face couldn't get anymord pink, as yukie pulled him into his arms. The witch hung onto him tightly. The blood rushing to his head and the steam was making him light headed. "Well as long as you get my point.." Julius coughed embarressed.

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I do owe you a nice spa day for the help with my hair. To be honest I never learned how to take care of it” 

Julius peeked back up at yukie curiously. He would have said he didn't need any return favor for such things. But he really wanted to know what Yukie had in mind.

"I've never taken care of someone else's hair before. But I'm glad at how it turned out. You look much better like this"

“Mmh I have to agree though I’m not looking forward to drying for two hours” Yukie admitted with a laugh as he kissed Julius’s cheek and after rinsing completely got out of the shower and grabbed a towel.”I need to be heading out soon. It’s a long trip” Yukie added as he dried his hair using two towels to make his fur lightly damp. “If you want I can have th fridge stocked before I leave.” Yukie offered as he brushed his hair out taking his time to untangle any smaller knots.

Julius turned the water off and pulled a towle for himself to dry.

On 5/28/2021 at 12:59 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“If you want I can have th fridge stocked before I leave.”

"Um... na, we'll get it. We usally mix up some really nasty snacks for a movie night. You know like pizza bits in melted cheese dip, or Hunter's favorit chokolate donout milkshake and potato chili chips." Julius grunted  disgusted but all in good fun.

"But thank you for offering" he said and leaned up on his toes to kiss Yukie.

With a flick of his finger hot air blow up around Yukie's so his fur fluttered up.

“Gross.” Yukie admitted with a small laugh as he kissed Julius back pulling him even closer to his body. “Mmh I’m going to miss you” Yukie mumbled after breaking their kiss. “You’ll stay here safe right?” Yukie asked with a small huff already worried about leaving Julius even if it was for only a day.

"It just a few hours, I'll be fine." Julius said. "What could happen when when I'm put in the middle of no where. In a house with at survival bunker in the basement?. Honey I'm more worried about some super cute spider boy reeling you in" Julius smiled eventhough he meant it.

“Yeah….I’ve been there done that. Not really looking to do that again” Yukie admitted with a blush as he kissed Julius nose. “Spiders are pretty but they are heavily into bondage. And while I like that I’m not looking for a night of sex.” Yukie added with a smirk as he left Julius’s arms. “Make sure to at the very least to text me if you need anything I’m tied up I’ll let you know when I’ll be home” Yukie finished not intending the kinky pun as he started packing a light bag to take.

Julius got chills down his back. Just thinking about something with 8 legs and eyes was creeping him out. He could never imagin to sleep with someone like that.

"I really hope you don't get tied up too good then" Julius said as he crossed his hands over his chest. "Is you are not back by midnat I'm go to you and cut those fucking strings off. Wrappe you up myself and drag you back as an early christmas present. You tell them that you got a very nasty mate waiting for you if they get too touchy."

“I promise to be back by sunrise at the latest.” Yukie replied as he smirked happily at the thought of Julius threatening to drag him back. “I mean I wouldn’t want to be punished now would I~” Yukie whispered with a smirk as he continued to pack an overnight bag and setting on the bed he walked into the bathroom pulling out his box of blood tablets and a red box of medicine to take with him. Tucking them both into the bag he slipped it over his shoulder ready to go. “May I have my goodbye kiss?” Yukie asked softly his arms open as he was needing a last goodbye snuggle full of his mates scent before heading off.