Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

He walked down smiling. "Why do you make everything with Garlic do you think I won't kill you if you do that. I don't plan on killing you but the smell is strong just so you know."

"Mmh I do it just to fuck with you" Yukie replied as he smirked and ate a bite. "Also it slowly kills me so that's a point"

"I know I'm I use kidding garlic can't kill me but it keeps you a good distance and is fun revenge" Yukie replied sticking his tounge out.

"True but if I need to know you better." he said. "I thought you wanted to know me the only way is to stop eating that stuff I promise I won't take your blood but its hurting my nose just the smell of it. If you use any more I might have to ask you to leave."

"Fine...killjoy" Yukie replied as he finished eating and went and did the dishes opening a window and looking outside at the warm spring sun.

"No it's fine" Yukie replied as he smiled and stepped outside enjoying the morning air.