Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"There's only seven of us" Yukie replied the others coming out and sitting by Yukie the group making seven...."though they all have mates in the group I'm the only one without one so they can't help but try and push us together" Yukie explained.

"Yeah...they all are like me...half vampire and half wearwolf..." Yukie replied as he looked away slightly revealingnwhy he had left to find out if there where others.

"You could had tried." he said sighing. "Alright sorry past is the past do they need to sleep here my house is big enough and we still have the Chinese you brought in if they want food." he said drinking more blood

"You'd allow six wolves in your house?" Yukie asked amused as he snickered finding the elder quite weird.

"How about we allow them to visit since they live at their own houses" Yukie replied the boys all having families who suddenly moved here.

"I know...thank you" Yukie replied as he went over to him and blushed before heading inside to shower reeking of blood and dead animals.

Yukie just mumbled and rolled over the blankets falling off of him revealing his naked body.