Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"...I can't deal with someone so moody and uncaring towards my feelings" Yukie replied as he finally was done grabbed his bags and left.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"FINE LEAVE and don't come back be like everyone else! who left." he said yelling at him and started to brake down and cry having a brake down and was going to kill himself

Yukie just ignored how childish he was and purely left hadingnto go stay with the pack on the other side of town.

"Fuck off!" Yukie screamed at him the older wolves confused but leading him home as the younger ones nipped at his heels.

"No why should I your nothing but an asshole! You take our your anger on everyone including me and I don't want to be near you right now!" Yukie snapped.

"And maybe I need you please come back with me." he then looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry I can't eat the food you brought me at least take that with you please I do love you being here with me." he whispered

Yukie just screamed in frustration and went off with the pack and hunted takingnhis sweet time burning off energy and anger

Yukie eventually came back against the wolves wise words as he waited outside clean and showered the pack leader watching over him from the shadows.

"I already ate besides you only drink blood" Yukie replied as he looked away clearly still upset.

"I'm a wolf I hunt and eat meat...I don't need blood" Yukie replied as he huffed and petted a young wolf beside him.

"A friend...he belongs to a young pack that lives across the river they enjoy watching you since your the first vampire they've seen...they are like younger siblings to me" Yukie replied afew other wolves falling out of the bushes having been hiding badly.