Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"I thought you would get the hint I love you...I came back I brought pretty gifts...but I guess I'm just not your type" Yukie replied with a huff

"You where gone when I came home" Yukie mumbled looking up at his master tears in his eyes.

"I'm afraid to love you...your so mean sometimes" Yukie replied looking away.

"I don't have a mate...he was a one night fling of kissing and drinking..." Yukie replied as he played with his bottle of booze taking another drink.

"I imprinted on you...the moment we met" Yukie replied forcing the elder against the wall as he glared..."it's always been you and it sucks because I don't know how it works with a vampire!"

"I don't know..from the moment I saw you I wanted to be with you forever but I'm scared and confused because I'm afraid you won't feel the same way!"

"I was scared not like I grew up knowing how to express this shit" Yukie replied as he let the elder go and started cleaning up the glass.

"Yeah well you still have a choice because if you walk away from me one more time I will kill you when you get back. Vampire a ruthless I should had killed you on site like I did your pack that left you, but no I had to take you in and how did you thank me for teaching you how to cook you RAN OFF!" he said pissed

"I was scared...this is all new to me..." Yukie explained cuttingnhis hand on the glass pices.

"I went to go find my father!" Yukie replied clearly upset telling the person he loved why he left.

"Yeah...he got drunk and attacked me and then afew days later he died" Yukie replied not looking at his elder.

"He died a week later overdosing on drugs and alcohol" Yukie replied as he sighed awkwardly...."I've always wanted to meet him.."