The Beast who was Long forgotten (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"...no I have to...or they will get mad at me...they are afraid of you so they won't come in here just yet they consider me living her being a controlled expirament...they are waiting for me to snap and kill you" Yukie admitted.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Really can I go kill those people now?" he asked looking at him. "I hope it doesn't ever come to that because you are the only thing that makes me happy I hope you know and I haven't been happy for a long while just so you know."

"If they are controlling you now I want you to leave but if you want to make your own path with me that's why you are here. If you choose there side I will have no choice but to see you as a threat." he said

"If I dont they will be mad and I don't want to be bad anymore or be in trouble" Yukie replied having been conditioned to their strict ways.

"Just so you know they will be mad but with me you are free isn't that something you always wanted?" he asked smiling. "in these walls they can't get to you." zander said. "And if we did take them out think of all the people we would be saving?" he said looking at him and kissed his head.

"That was it" Yukie replied slightly upset his robot toad was dead as he hugged his master tighter.