The Beast who was Long forgotten (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

The moving men arrived wakinfnyukie up as he rubbed his eyes and unlocked the door letting them bring in furniture and paint.

When they were done the beast came out and looked around. "I was hiding so did you get a new fridge?" he asked looking at him. "Oh and food?" he whispered to make sure no one heard him because he didn't know if they were all gone yet.

"Yeah though I don't know how to work it" Yukie admitted the house beautiful and fully stocked of food in the cellar and pantry.

"This is great." he said walking in and playing with the new fridge and got everything ready and inside. "Thanks Yukie this is nice." he said smiling as he finished doing all of his things in the kitchen with everything nice and new.

"Want to see the bed?" Yukie asked wanting to show him the giant beanbag bed that filled up their room.

"It's like the padded floor where I stayed" Yukie replied as he smiled and streatched out enjoying the comfortable bed.

"It's squishy" Yukie replied laughing as he smiled and relaxed quite happy as he smiled his small wisps of hair falling in his face his hair slowly growing back.